Triple B Solutions

T/A, accurately dosed gear, customer service, brewing procedures, quality of product, lack of PIP, etc.
How do you know its accurately dosed? Because of a couple of tests?
You don't test your finished products or raws. Do you go by feelz?

See this is what's wrong with this guy. Nobody including you know if your gear is accurately dosed.

How do you know its accurately dosed? Because of a couple of tests?
You don't test your finished products or raws. Do you go by feelz?

See this is what's wrong with this guy. Nobody including you know if your gear is accurately dosed.
You win, I will get everything tested.

You win, I will get everything tested.
Its the right thing to do, not only for the consumers, but you as well. Testing your raws is going to let you know what you have. The finished products will instill customer confidence and you will be getting way more business than what you are now.

Transparency: This is #1. You haven’t done a real good job on that, so that will have to change as well. Look you are human just like everyone else and mistakes happen. Its happened to every successful lab who has been here. Testing both ends allows you to know what you have. If there's an error you need to share it with us and make corrections. If not, blind testing will expose you.

I dont know what's so hard about ordering a bunch of raws, sending a sample of everything out. Then brewing everything up and sending out another round. Post results as they come in, brew after raw results come in. That and be clear. Unless your only getting a little at a time it shouldn't be that big of a deal.

I dont know what's so hard about ordering a bunch of raws, sending a sample of everything out. Then brewing everything up and sending out another round. Post results as they come in, brew after raw results come in. That and be clear. Unless your only getting a little at a time it shouldn't be that big of a deal.
I mean if you're a good brewer it's pretty much the key to hitting the ground running and caking it. Spend a couple weeks getting raw tests and some finished tests drop in and blow the doors off the meso lurkers so we can't say shit.

probably 10 fold the amount of orders and less pain from the members. It's pretty much the easiest marketing tactic ever....the plan has been laid out and beaten into the heads of previous sources so many times.

For me people that don't either
a) didn't or don't read meso at all
b) cant afford all that initial testing

both are no bueno.

My gym buddy jumped on Trip's BOGO. I can't tell you how disappointed I am, but maybe it was inevitable. He originally wanted to do a tren only cycle because the lockerroom meathead told him it was a good idea and that he could supply. I convinced him to start with test only and to read forums for beginner cycles before ordering. I'll see if he'll let me check out the gear when it gets in. I'll be pissed if I see tren in there.
Update on this. Buddy came by giddy as a teen before a Sadie Hawkins dance to show me his wares. TA was reportedly quick, trip was apparently cordial, and everything ordered was in the box. Did a quick phone flashlight test on the vials and couldn't find visible floaters. I was starting to think I'd been too harsh on Trip but remembered how smug he was in ignoring pertinent questions and the bizarre sidestory from 'Syn' that Trip is a kind and well meaning puppydog aiming to please.

So I started peeling labels and cleaning the vial exteriors with alcohol to do a more thorough search for floaters. First vial, squeaky clean. Good job Trip. Second vial, floaters. Fuck you Trip. Can't be bothered to look through the other few vials, but I'll get around to it after sopping up my friend's salty tears. Might be a good time to demonstrate proper filtration of floatered gear, but not sure it's worth burning my whatmans for it - especially since THERE'S NO GODDAMN TESTS FOR ALL THIS SHIT.

Sorry for the dust, but you can see the floater on the right side of the first photo. It's vertical and slightly curled. In the second photo it's centered and on-axis showing that it's moving within the fluid.

Because buying into the Syn franchise ain't cheap. He's being fronted raws. You don't need a front unless you can't afford to pay for them up front.

It's a money issue. He needs to sell the mostly untested product to eventually get testing done.

Imagine if the testing comes back bad. How could he reimburse buyers? The Syn 90 day satisfaction guarantee? How long will that last before we get a story that Trip died in a car accident and all guarantees are now null and void?

The perils and pitfalls of not coming here prepared.

Update on this. Buddy came by giddy as a teen before a Sadie Hawkins dance to show me his wares. TA was reportedly quick, trip was apparently cordial, and everything ordered was in the box. Did a quick phone flashlight test on the vials and couldn't find visible floaters. I was starting to think I'd been too harsh on Trip but remembered how smug he was in ignoring pertinent questions and the bizarre sidestory from 'Syn' that Trip is a kind and well meaning puppydog aiming to please.

So I started peeling labels and cleaning the vial exteriors with alcohol to do a more thorough search for floaters. First vial, squeaky clean. Good job Trip. Second vial, floaters. Fuck you Trip. Can't be bothered to look through the other few vials, but I'll get around to it after sopping up my friend's salty tears. Might be a good time to demonstrate proper filtration of floatered gear, but not sure it's worth burning my whatmans for it - especially since THERE'S NO GODDAMN TESTS FOR ALL THIS SHIT.

Sorry for the dust, but you can see the floater on the right side of the first photo. It's vertical and slightly curled. In the second photo it's centered and on-axis showing that it's moving within the fluid.
Embedded Image Unvailable

Your pics aren't viewable.

you can see the floater on the right side of the first photo. It's vertical and slightly curled. In the second photo it's centered and on-axis showing that it's moving within the fluid.
Fuck it, try this.
https://ibb.co/JQ5HqM0
https://ibb.co/ZLPMZKw