Triple B Solutions

There are a few things I can verify. I find this HIGHLY unlikely. I have inspected thousands of vials and never found a fiber floater. As far as doxxing him I'm not stupid.
Forgive me if I don't take your word for what you'd do or wouldn't do. Sources have been know to do and attempt to do some questionable shit when they felt slighted. Doxxing is just one.

Maybe give him your address and info and trust him to swing by and pick up the refund. That'd be just as silly.

Are you insinuating something?

Attention is on @TripleBSolutions and what his next move is.
Why would I be insinuating anything?
I asked the damn man a question because I thought that's what he said he had got as well earlier in the thread. But this thread is so much of a fucking shit show, that I wanted to make sure. I could honestly give a fuck less, but I have his tren e and wanted dude to check those also, IF HE HAS IT

Next time I'll make sure I go through you before I ask anybody a question DAD

My gym buddy jumped on Trip's BOGO. I can't tell you how disappointed I am, but maybe it was inevitable. He originally wanted to do a tren only cycle because the lockerroom meathead told him it was a good idea and that he could supply. I convinced him to start with test only and to read forums for beginner cycles before ordering. I'll see if he'll let me check out the gear when it gets in. I'll be pissed if I see tren in there.

He quoted his post in his update

Why would I be insinuating anything?
I asked the damn man a question because I thought that's what he said he had got as well earlier in the thread. But this thread is so much of a fucking shit show, that I wanted to make sure. I could honestly give a fuck less, but I have his tren e and wanted dude to check those also, IF HE HAS IT

His buddy wanted Tren but he convinced him to just run testosterone.

I’m not giving you any shit. I just want to make sure a member comes before a source. If you had issues I’d be helping you out right now. Nobody likes dealing with floaters.

I did the same thing when @justanoob came forward with a floater.

I’m not giving you any shit. I just want to make sure a member comes before a source. If you had issues I’d be helping you out right now. Nobody likes dealing with floaters.

I understand. And that's why I went and inspected my vials the first time and then when I seen you said something about the flashlight test, I went back and did it a second time just to make sure.

Tbh, I have never actually inspected my vials ever until this thread. Lol
I normally come to these websites, research a little bit, get what I need and come back when I need more shit. Trying to learn more and get more involved this go around.

I guess I have been lucky with no infections.
But I will start now, for sure.

I understand. And that's why I went and inspected my vials the first time and then when I seen you said something about the flashlight test, I went back and did it a second time just to make sure.

No problems.

But @zazz also said he didn’t see the floater the first time until he peeled the label off. That part sucks but white floater might not stand out with a white label.

I have been trying to

I actually also thought that was extremely odd.
Unless someone is looking a meta data on the photos or something, he said he peeled on two vials before discovering the floater. As @BigBaldBeardGuy would say with white labels obscuring most of the vial this would probably be all but invisible looking up or down against the white label and the cap.

Unless someone is looking a meta data on the photos or something, he said he peeled on two vials before discovering the floater. As @BigBaldBeardGuy would say with white labels obscuring most of the vial this would probably be all but invisible looking up or down against the white label and the cap.
I'll peel off some labels tomorrow and wipe them clean with an alcohol pad, but I was actually looking at the gaps in between the labels and you can see in there pretty good.

God, I still hate Sym for that shit! Also, sorry your boy got floaters @Zaaz that is no fun for anyone. It's times like these where I wish I could pay a premium to walk into a pharmacy and just purchase what I want, knowing the risk. I can worry about side effects, and my general health, but if/when people are sending out dirty gear theres nothing you can do about that.

A floater that big you could see fairly easy even with the background. The background might help. That honestly looks like a TSG floater. I have NEVER found a floater like that when inspecting thousands of vials. There are several things that don't make sense here. Your new friend wouldnt want a complete refund?

yeah, I deleted my post right after because I had seen that. I was focusing on the floater and didn't read the post well, thats my fault.