Triple B Solutions

BBBG you need to get laid my guy..or go watch some netflix, or bird watch or something that isnt MESO ..damn

Ok. I’m sure you’d do fine here on your own.

I somehow manage to cram everything I need to into my days. MESO doesn’t require a ton of thought or attention span. It’s easy to do in the background of everything else.

I can see both sides depending on how big the order is and I get the whole if it was was his address but take the damn money, not like he's gonna do anything to a customers address when hes trying to survive here. He would be forever fucked and possibly even removed if it was found out he did that as Doxxing is one of the very few things frowned upon here afaik.
I get where you're coming from since I might do the same in his position. He has a good job though and he'll make back the loss in less than a day. If anything were to go wrong however, bye bye good job. Better to cut the loss.

@BigBaldBeardGuy if I make a mistake I'll admit it, but there are a few things here that are weird. I already said I would give him his money back, not credit, I just want info. If I messed up I'll own up to it 100%.
Trip, I might have advised him to take you up on the offer if you hadn't shown a consistent pattern of obfuscating, redirecting, and denying any and all wrongdoing. Your M.O. is 0 transparency and at least with me, you haven't earned any trust. If anything, it's made me see any misstep as another sign of incompetence, laziness, or willful malice rather than an honest mistake.

My mistake was vaguely telling a newbie to search meso for a source since I don't give G2Gs. If I'd known he would order from you, I'd have told him my misgivings and directed him towards sellers with better and more established reputations while you worked yourself out.

He is bringing up legitimate concerns.

The problem is not that the final concentration is outside an acceptable tolerance.

The problem is you specifically said you overdose by 5%.

The 5% underdosed product can possibly be attributed to less than stellar raws. But the products that are 10-12% overdosed cant be due to impure raws, right? It brings your brewing ability into question.

But even more concerning is you refuse to acknowledge this concern and you deflect by saying its within a reasonable tolerance. You need to address the real concerns here.

Did you intentionally overdose my 10 percent rather than 5 percent? Did you do the math wrong and make a mistake? We are curious and want to know.
I’m glad someone understood the point I was making, clearly TBS didn’t.

I get where you're coming from since I might do the same in his position. He has a good job though and he'll make back the loss in less than a day. If anything were to go wrong however, bye bye good job. Better to cut the loss.

Trip, I might have advised him to take you up on the offer if you hadn't shown a consistent pattern of obfuscating, redirecting, and denying any and all wrongdoing. Your M.O. is 0 transparency and at least with me, you haven't earned any trust. If anything, it's made me see any misstep as another sign of incompetence, laziness, or willful malice rather than an honest mistake.

My mistake was vaguely telling a newbie to search meso for a source since I don't give G2Gs. If I'd known he would order from you, I'd have told him my misgivings and directed him towards sellers with better and more established reputations while you worked yourself out.
So did he find the floater in Test E? Perhaps I'll do something about that batch. Can you give me that info?

This is another issue with this thread. I have spoken to this multiple times.

According to that statement the other labs you compare me to here on MESO have serious brewing issues based on their tests.
I’ve never compared you to another lab on Meso, I have compared you to THE STANDARDS WHICH YOU SET FOR YOURSELF.

YOU DUMB, DEAF, DAFT CUNT.

TIL that none of you refilter your gear as a standard procedure. Harm reduction my ass.
I had to refilter a good bit oil when Sym sent me his pubes and I have to be honest, as much as I would like to do that with every single vial, and know that I SHOULD, it was so fucking time consuming and my hand made me feel like a little bitch.

I would like to eventually learn to home brew, so I can hopefully limit the risk of this kind of thing happening. But @BigBaldBeardGuy had to walk me through refiltering about 10x so I don’t think I’m ready for that.

There are multiple ways of proving or disproving this and you refuse to do anything further. Sorry @Zaaz, but there is no way that is a floater from me. You are welcome to give me some more information and I would be happy to send you a BTC refund. If I'm wrong I will gladly take responsibility.

it was so fucking time consuming and my hand made me feel like a little bitch.
Yeah, that’s a real pain in the ass. But ultimately it comes down to this: I don’t trust anyone but myself when it comes to sterility. Home brewing is easier than you think, btw. I did it for my MENT and if not for the whole ‘shitloads of prison time for importing piles of raw controlled substances’ thing I’d brew other stuff too.

I normally come to these websites, research a little bit, get what I need and come back when I need more shit. Trying to learn more and get more involved this go around.

I guess I have been lucky with no infections.
But I will start now, for sure.
Not to downplay this, but from what I've read, floaters, at least if they're filter material, shouldn't cause too many problems if injected. The BA/BB should sterilize it so unless you reacted to the material itself, you'd probably be fine. Any experienced brewers are welcome to chime in and correct me.

God, I still hate Sym for that shit! Also, sorry your boy got floaters @Zaaz that is no fun for anyone. It's times like these where I wish I could pay a premium to walk into a pharmacy and just purchase what I want, knowing the risk. I can worry about side effects, and my general health, but if/when people are sending out dirty gear theres nothing you can do about that.
Yeah he was pretty despondent. I was going to rib him for jumping at the first good 'deal' but I felt bad so we just shot the shit and I told him he isn't the first and he'll do better next time. I've read about pharma occasionally having floaters as well but haven't been able to find any stats on what they consider to be an acceptable % risk. There's always a chance that I found the 1 floater out of 100,000 vials from Trip and maybe he's batting better than pharma. But my buddy on TRT never checks his pharma vials and if I were on I'd never check either so who can know? Sym was an epic implosion. I ordered a month before floatergate after reading 400+ pages of trolling, bonerz reports, and made up stories about falling trees and preteens. At least I learned how to filter.

There are multiple ways of proving or disproving this and you refuse to do anything further. Sorry @Zaaz, but there is no way that is a floater from me. You are welcome to give me some more information and I would be happy to send you a BTC refund. If I'm wrong I will gladly take responsibility.

What are the “multiple ways of proving or disproving”. Post it here. Nothing to hide.

I did but I will do so again.

The results were meant for the brewer to use. Syn put them into a chart so they were easy to understand. He fat fingered 2021 for 2020.

I'm still trying to figure this out and Jano needs more information to confirm the results. Until I'm at that point everything is speculation, but it sounds like the results are real even if the formatting leaves much to be desired.
This explanation makes ZERO SENSE based on how the other dates were arranged.

BULLSHIT.

Trip, you used to piss me off, but now I just feel bad. I don't hate you or feel any particularly strong emotions for you, but you're a bad business person. Accept that fact, and you might still have a chance. In that spirit, let me show you how you would respond if you were a competent business person facing someone accusing you of contaminated gear.

"Zaaz, I'm sorry this has happened to your friend. While I have thoroughly checked every vial that goes out the door, I accept that I am not perfect. I would like to discuss with you the details of the order so that I can pinpoint the shortcomings in my process and improve the safety of my products. If I am at fault, I am more than happy to reimburse and compensate your friend for this inconvenience. I understand if you do not want any further contact given the legality of our business, and if that is the case, please accept my humblest apologies. I am, but human, and fallible. If you change your mind and would be open to a discussion, I am very interested in tracing this contaminant. Please know that my door is always open and I am more than happy to make this right. -Trip"

You got the refund part right, but you fucked up everything else. I'm going to step by step tell you why your message sucks.

You start your message by blaming your customer and saying you can disprove what they say using multiple methods. How does that make a customer feel? If you can prove they're wrong using multiple methods, it sounds like your mind is already made up and there's no point in talking to you.

You go on with: 'there's no way that's mine' then end with, 'I'll gladly take full responsibility.' You're trying to weasel your way out of responsibility while looking like you're taking responsibility. It's the same shit behavior we've been riding your ass about for 127 pages now.

There's no apologies in your message. I get that scams happen in this business and you need to protect yourself, but when you treat every complaint or criticism as a scammer or competitor out to undermine you, you start off your interactions on the wrong foot. At least throw in a 'sorry bruv.' If they're actually a scammer, you can suss that out after you've talked it out with them in a calmer setting.

You wrote 4 sentences and every part of it was a prime example of shitty business practices. That's impressive efficiency, but not the right kind. I hope my mini-consult gets you to reassess your attitude and puts you on renewed footing to peddle your illegal drugs in a more professional manner.

Fat fingered? 1 and 0 are not really "fat fingered" close on a key board..
Update on this. Buddy came by giddy as a teen before a Sadie Hawkins dance to show me his wares. TA was reportedly quick, trip was apparently cordial, and everything ordered was in the box. Did a quick phone flashlight test on the vials and couldn't find visible floaters. I was starting to think I'd been too harsh on Trip but remembered how smug he was in ignoring pertinent questions and the bizarre sidestory from 'Syn' that Trip is a kind and well meaning puppydog aiming to please.

So I started peeling labels and cleaning the vial exteriors with alcohol to do a more thorough search for floaters. First vial, squeaky clean. Good job Trip. Second vial, floaters. Fuck you Trip. Can't be bothered to look through the other few vials, but I'll get around to it after sopping up my friend's salty tears. Might be a good time to demonstrate proper filtration of floatered gear, but not sure it's worth burning my whatmans for it - especially since THERE'S NO GODDAMN TESTS FOR ALL THIS SHIT.

Sorry for the dust, but you can see the floater on the right side of the first photo. It's vertical and slightly curled. In the second photo it's centered and on-axis showing that it's moving within the fluid.
Embedded Image UnvailableEmbedded Image Unvailable
NOW WE’VE GOT FLOATERS

THIS IS NOT A DRILL