Triple B Solutions

@Zaaz, at this point I highly doubt any part of your story. ANY source in my position would want more information. You forced me to either blindly accept there was a floater issue or challenge it. Either way I end up looking bad.

I did not ask you to send the vials back to me. I wanted to simply confirm your order and the details of your story. I may have asked for some more pictures but you would have had your refund before that point. That is not normal for a customer. No customer would act like you have here. I doubt a regular customer would know about particle contamination in pharmaceuticals. There was speculation and warning that TSG would come after me after the incident on SST. It's truly amazing that I have sold thousands of vials of gear and no one else has had an issue. It's also amazing that a floater that large got through inspection. I have NEVER seen a floater like that in my gear. Ever. It looks like a filter particle which would be pretty believable if I did not inspect every single vial that goes out.

"I have sold thousands of vials of gear". You said it. No twisting your words whatsoever. Yet you can't afford to test your entire stock and are in debt to the franchise owner over the raws that he fronted to you?

Even if every vial was sold for as low as $15, THOUSANDS (plural) of them would have you up to your eyeballs in BTC.

Now we can safely call you a liar without mincing words.

"I have sold thousands of vials of gear". You said it. No twisting your words whatsoever. Yet you can't afford to test your entire stock and are in debt to the franchise owner over the raws that he fronted to you?

Even if every vial was sold for as low as $15, THOUSANDS (plural) of them would have you up to your eyeballs in BTC.

Perhaps you do not understand how much it costs to be a source or expand.

Yeah I have missed several pages. I have been peeking in though to see how long his vet lasted. Then today I was just like wtf is taking so long. This isn't possible, are they just hazing him for no reason. Then boom, he posted some dumb shit.
I get that lol. Go to page 10 then come back to page 60 and nothing has changed.

If he owes money, that explains why he is still here. Personally if I failed this hard I would just relabel and fix what I did wrong. Fuck all this bullshit.

Perhaps you do not understand how much it costs to be a source or expand.

Again. Thousands. Not a few hundred, which would still net a decent pay day, but thousands!

Your $1,200 flow hood is easily paid for after selling thousands of vials. Christ, the franchise owner either fronted you kilos of raws or you're exaggerating your ass off with how many vials you've sold.

Again. Thousands. Not a few hundred, which would still net a decent pay day, but thousands!

Your $1,200 flow hood is easily paid for after selling thousands of vials. Christ, the franchise owner either fronted you kilos of raws or you're exaggerating your ass off with how many vials you've sold.
I've always wondered how much a source here actually goes through. Like a crappy source vs a good one. Seems like a lot of hassle though when you think about trying to keep everyone happy and stay secure.

His “mentor” Synergy Forge sent out vials with floaters too, and played the same game on SST.

Over there the members attacked the poor bastard who got the floaters, saying thier precious source would never do such a thing, and why wouldn’t the customer just mail the vials back to Syn for inspection, if he wanted a refund?

This is the world this retard comes from. Thinks sources belong on a pedestal with desperate noobs white knighting for them.

He. Does. Not. Under. Stand. Meso.

I've always wondered how much a source here actually goes through. Like a crappy source vs a good one. Seems like a lot of hassle though when you think about trying to keep everyone happy and stay secure.
Good sources? A shit ton, I can't imagine what the big Canadian labs are doing monthly like SYN/Pareto.

This guy is clearly used to SST where you blame the customer and the source is king. Newsflash jack ass you're not paying shit here for protection you've already burned yourself with so much bullshit head over to another board.

I’ve wondered this plus what the markup might actually net someone. If an average per bottle price was $50 at 2,000 bottles you’re looking at $100,000 for easy numbers. Say markup is 10ish% and that’s $10k profit for said source. Not a a lot in the grand scheme unless they’re selling a few thousand bottles every month. Not that these numbers are real and I’m sure the markup is a bit more and less depending on raw and material prices.

I’ve wondered this plus what the markup might actually net someone. If an average per bottle price was $50 at 2,000 bottles you’re looking at $100,000 for easy numbers. Say markup is 10ish% and that’s $10k profit for said source. Not a a lot in the grand scheme unless they’re selling a few thousand bottles every month. Not that these numbers are real and I’m sure the markup is a bit more and less depending on raw and material prices.
Ehhhh I hate to tell you but markup is more like 80%, brother.

Once you have the supplies, and you amortize it over a period.

The price of raws per gram is unbelievably cheap. It's a couple dollars per vial cost price. A kilo of test is 700 bucks. That is 1000 grams or 500 vials. 700 turns into 20000. This is why we are so hard on these guys. Even buying presterilized vials are only like a dollar each. A 10ml vial only cost a few bucks and time spent. Equipment does cost money for sure, but only once and still unless your really big you should be able to get by pretty cheap there too. Considering the amount these guys make, they should do what we ask. We're only going to make them rich as fuck.

The price of raws per gram is unbelievably cheap. It's a couple dollars per vial cost price. A kilo of test is 700 bucks. That is 1000 grams or 500 vials. 700 turns into 20000. This is why we are so hard on these guys. Even buying presterilized vials are only like a dollar each. A 10ml vial only cost a few bucks and time spent. Equipment does cost money for sure, but only once and still unless your really big you should be able to get by pretty cheap there too. Considering the amount these guys make, they should do what we ask. We're only going to make them rich as fuck.

Don’t hate to tell me anything. I was just spit balling numbers.

I may get bored and really crunch them later but just off those numbers a $700 bag of raw test will net less than 400 vials. At 250mg/ml it’s roughly 2.5g/vial and that’s not taking into account loss or calculating for impurity of the raws.

This isn’t to say that they aren’t still having a hell of a markup with tht being the case, but all of the components have to be considered such as solvents, oils, vials, and such. Some of the medium to larger equipment cost would be carried over a little more but all components have to be considered in a per vial cost to manufacture.

Interesting stuff to think about....for me at least.

A vial of primo at 200mg/ml has ~$40 worth of hormone in it. Let’s say you’ve got another $10 in it, spread out between the cost of the vial, the solvent, labor, filters, testing, and amortization of equipment (which decreases in dollar value but increases in percentage of remaining cost the more you brew). That’s $50 per vial. Nobody is selling for less than $100. That’s a 100% profit. So when a source can’t be bothered to do the simple stuff we ask of them it seems like they’re not really interested in making money in their massively high margin business.

A vial of primo at 200mg/ml has ~$40 worth of hormone in it. Let’s say you’ve got another $10 in it, spread out between the cost of the vial, the solvent, labor, filters, testing, and amortization of equipment (which decreases in dollar value but increases in percentage of remaining cost the more you brew). That’s $50 per vial. Nobody is selling for less than $100. That’s a 100% profit. So when a source can’t be bothered to do the simple stuff we ask of them it seems like they’re not really interested in making money in their massively high margin business.
Yeah there's a few compounds like tren and primo that cost much more to produce just because of the cost of raws but it's like 1 out of 10. That are expensive.

I dont count their time or labor obviously because they keep the profit. The rest rest of that stuff they buy in bulk or should, but even without and including labels a vial of test should be like 5 or 6 bucks maximum for them. They use the cheapest solvents and carriers which go a long ways. I think your being very generous on that 10 bucks. Maybe during startup or the guy at home making himself some with left over materials afterwards but a lab making thousands of vials would be getting full use of filters and using all of their oils and solvents.

The first kilo of test would cover everything including all the lab equipment and 10 more kilos of test.

The markup is insane and being so difficult about the little things we request for people's overall safety is not much.

Not every compound is 30 times their investment but the many are including the main one test.

Don’t hate to tell me anything. I was just spit balling numbers.

I may get bored and really crunch them later but just off those numbers a $700 bag of raw test will net less than 400 vials. At 250mg/ml it’s roughly 2.5g/vial and that’s not taking into account loss or calculating for impurity of the raws.

This isn’t to say that they aren’t still having a hell of a markup with tht being the case, but all of the components have to be considered such as solvents, oils, vials, and such. Some of the medium to larger equipment cost would be carried over a little more but all components have to be considered in a per vial cost to manufacture.

Interesting stuff to think about....for me at least.
Yeah I was half asleep. Didn't mean to kinda sound rude. I didn't even proof read. I think everyone gets the point we are both making though. For the potential amount they can make doing a good job.

Yeah there's a few compounds like tren and primo that cost much more to produce just because of the cost of raws but it's like 1 out of 10. That are expensive.
No wonder so much fake Tren and Primo are being passed around. I’ve had the pleasure of getting to try Pharma primo. Personally, I Don’t think it’s worth the price. But to each their own. Tren that I have tried from 3 different sources has all been trash IMO. Even my lipids panels were fine when I had blood work done. Sadly there is no “pharma grade Tren” because I do not trust buying Tren from any Underground lab. I try and avoid Underground Labs anymore if I’m being completely honest.

No wonder so much fake Tren and Primo are being passed around. I’ve had the pleasure of getting to try Pharma primo. Personally, I Don’t think it’s worth the price. But to each their own. Tren that I have tried from 3 different sources has all been trash IMO. Even my lipids panels were fine when I had blood work done. Sadly there is no “pharma grade Tren” because I do not trust buying Tren from any Underground lab. I try and avoid Underground Labs anymore if I’m being completely honest.
Yeah that's smart. The tren I just switched to is amazing compared to what I got a fee months ago from a ugl. I swear I think it was ace they sent and not e by mistake.

Primo fuckkkkked my lipids up, bad. ooofff, been natty for 5 weeks now LOL