Triple B Solutions

Trip, you used to piss me off, but now I just feel bad. I don't hate you or feel any particularly strong emotions for you, but you're a bad business person. Accept that fact, and you might still have a chance. In that spirit, let me show you how you would respond if you were a competent business person facing someone accusing you of contaminated gear.

"Zaaz, I'm sorry this has happened to your friend. While I have thoroughly checked every vial that goes out the door, I accept that I am not perfect. I would like to discuss with you the details of the order so that I can pinpoint the shortcomings in my process and improve the safety of my products. If I am at fault, I am more than happy to reimburse and compensate your friend for this inconvenience. I understand if you do not want any further contact given the legality of our business, and if that is the case, please accept my humblest apologies. I am, but human, and fallible. If you change your mind and would be open to a discussion, I am very interested in tracing this contaminant. Please know that my door is always open and I am more than happy to make this right. -Trip"

You got the refund part right, but you fucked up everything else. I'm going to step by step tell you why your message sucks.

You start your message by blaming your customer and saying you can disprove what they say using multiple methods. How does that make a customer feel? If you can prove they're wrong using multiple methods, it sounds like your mind is already made up and there's no point in talking to you.

You go on with: 'there's no way that's mine' then end with, 'I'll gladly take full responsibility.' You're trying to weasel your way out of responsibility while looking like you're taking responsibility. It's the same shit behavior we've been riding your ass about for 127 pages now.

There's no apologies in your message. I get that scams happen in this business and you need to protect yourself, but when you treat every complaint or criticism as a scammer or competitor out to undermine you, you start off your interactions on the wrong foot. At least throw in a 'sorry bruv.' If they're actually a scammer, you can suss that out after you've talked it out with them in a calmer setting.

You wrote 4 sentences and every part of it was a prime example of shitty business practices. That's impressive efficiency, but not the right kind. I hope my mini-consult gets you to reassess your attitude and puts you on renewed footing to peddle your illegal drugs in a more professional manner.
@Zaaz, at this point I highly doubt any part of your story. ANY source in my position would want more information. You forced me to either blindly accept there was a floater issue or challenge it. Either way I end up looking bad.

I did not ask you to send the vials back to me. I wanted to simply confirm your order and the details of your story. I may have asked for some more pictures but you would have had your refund before that point. That is not normal for a customer. No customer would act like you have here. I doubt a regular customer would know about particle contamination in pharmaceuticals. There was speculation and warning that TSG would come after me after the incident on SST. It's truly amazing that I have sold thousands of vials of gear and no one else has had an issue. It's also amazing that a floater that large got through inspection. I have NEVER seen a floater like that in my gear. Ever. It looks like a filter particle which would be pretty believable if I did not inspect every single vial that goes out.

@Zaaz, at this point I highly doubt any part of your story. ANY source in my position would want more information. You forced me to either blindly accept there was a floater issue or challenge it. Either way I end up looking bad.

I did not ask you to send the vials back to me. I wanted to simply confirm your order and the details of your story. I may have asked for some more pictures but you would have had your refund before that point. That is not normal for a customer. No customer would act like you have here. I doubt a regular customer would know about particle contamination in pharmaceuticals. There was speculation and warning that TSG would come after me after the incident on SST. It's truly amazing that I have sold thousands of vials of gear and no one else has had an issue. It's also amazing that a floater that large got through inspection. I have NEVER seen a floater like that in my gear. Ever. It looks like a filter particle which would be pretty believable if I did not inspect every single vial that goes out.
Wow, your done here.

Trip, you used to piss me off, but now I just feel bad. I don't hate you or feel any particularly strong emotions for you, but you're a bad business person. Accept that fact, and you might still have a chance. In that spirit, let me show you how you would respond if you were a competent business person facing someone accusing you of contaminated gear.

"Zaaz, I'm sorry this has happened to your friend. While I have thoroughly checked every vial that goes out the door, I accept that I am not perfect. I would like to discuss with you the details of the order so that I can pinpoint the shortcomings in my process and improve the safety of my products. If I am at fault, I am more than happy to reimburse and compensate your friend for this inconvenience. I understand if you do not want any further contact given the legality of our business, and if that is the case, please accept my humblest apologies. I am, but human, and fallible. If you change your mind and would be open to a discussion, I am very interested in tracing this contaminant. Please know that my door is always open and I am more than happy to make this right. -Trip"

You got the refund part right, but you fucked up everything else. I'm going to step by step tell you why your message sucks.

You start your message by blaming your customer and saying you can disprove what they say using multiple methods. How does that make a customer feel? If you can prove they're wrong using multiple methods, it sounds like your mind is already made up and there's no point in talking to you.

You go on with: 'there's no way that's mine' then end with, 'I'll gladly take full responsibility.' You're trying to weasel your way out of responsibility while looking like you're taking responsibility. It's the same shit behavior we've been riding your ass about for 127 pages now.

There's no apologies in your message. I get that scams happen in this business and you need to protect yourself, but when you treat every complaint or criticism as a scammer or competitor out to undermine you, you start off your interactions on the wrong foot. At least throw in a 'sorry bruv.' If they're actually a scammer, you can suss that out after you've talked it out with them in a calmer setting.

You wrote 4 sentences and every part of it was a prime example of shitty business practices. That's impressive efficiency, but not the right kind. I hope my mini-consult gets you to reassess your attitude and puts you on renewed footing to peddle your illegal drugs in a more professional manner.
This is the realest shit in this thread.

This is why you don’t do business with people that lie, deceive, and refuse to take responsibility for thier actions.

FUCK YOU @TripleBSolutions !!!

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS SOURCE. PRODUCTS HAVE NOT BEEN PROPERLY TESTED. DOSAGE IS NOT ACCURATE. SOURCE IS UNTRUSTWORTHY AND NOW THERE IS A HIGH PROBABILITY OF FLOATERS IN THE GEAR.

Wow you are an arrogant bitch. Making excuses to the end.

THIS SOURCE SELLS DIRTY GEAR, STAY AWAY NOOBS!!!

YOU WILL GET AN INFECTION!!!

Don't worry trip, it couldn't have possibly been you.. could it?

Nooo..

I venture to say that I think most following this dumpster fire effort of yours, would have expected you to handle this situation exactly as you have..

6337BB37-28F7-4F63-ABDD-10C247F850A9.gif

He’s not sending you order details you dumb bitch. Unlike SST, we value our anonymity more than 30 dollars here.
In that case literally anyone here could start making false claims against any source with absolutely no proof besides an unlabeled vial. If you honestly think @Zaaz has acted like a normal customer, he most certainly has not.

Normal customer? You talk like you've been in this situation before..
I have been around AAS for a while now. I researched floaters before opening. I spent a good amount of money getting the proper equipment to prevent floaters. Customers are upset and want their money back or the problem taken care of.

Instead "Here's a picture. Took the labels off to show you this floater. No I wont do anything to confirm this is a legitimate complaint. No, I don't want any money back. I just want to show you how bad of a source you are." There are a few things that don't add up, but @Zaaz knows that which is why he is very careful not to answer questions about the gear.

I would be rather upset if I paid $200+ and got floaters. I would want my money back or something fixed. You would probably want the same.

I have been around AAS for a while now. I researched floaters before opening. I spent a good amount of money getting the proper equipment to prevent floaters. Customers are upset and want their money back or the problem taken care of.

Instead "Here's a picture. Took the labels off to show you this floater. No I wont do anything to confirm this is a legitimate complaint. No, I don't want any money back. I just want to show you how bad of a source you are." There are a few things that don't add up, but @Zaaz knows that which is why he is very careful not to answer questions about the gear.

I would be rather upset if I paid $200+ and got floaters. I would want my money back or something fixed. You would probably want the same.

You do have a couple of valid points, but this is honestly not the first time I've seen someone choose there anonymity over a measly couple hundred dollars.

I personally wouldn't deal with someone that I had such a distrust for, but I guess that bogo deal accomplished what it was designed to do.. People jumped on that deal!

In defence of @Zaaz.. he did say it was his buddies gear, making it his buddies problem.

Can't really hold it against him for bringing this issue up to the members.. in the name of harm reduction..

@TripleBSolutions you see this is what happens when you are evasive, dodge questions and fail to do things we have asked.

Sym, because he was a stand up guy got a pass with his first floater. It wasn't until multiple customers of his on this board came forward.

At this point it doesn't matter whether or not there is or isn't a floater, but because of the way you have conducted yourself here you're pretty much done here and only have yourself to blame for that.

I'm sticking up for the members here and unless otherwise it's proven I believe @Zaaz.

You are too poor to understand the actions non broke bitches take.

If I spent 200 bucks ordering floaters from you I wouldn’t want jack shit from you.

Actually, guess what I’ll give you an example- I just lost $300 ordering from an international source on a suspicious delivery that wanted a signiture. I didn’t sign for shit. I ate the cost. Because that’s the price of doing business and I love my freedom.

$200 is nothing and isn’t worth the danger of outing himself to you and giving up his friends address.

THIS SOURCE IS A BROKE BITCH.

Because buying into the Syn franchise ain't cheap. He's being fronted raws. You don't need a front unless you can't afford to pay for them up front.

It's a money issue. He needs to sell the mostly untested product to eventually get testing done.

Imagine if the testing comes back bad. How could he reimburse buyers? The Syn 90 day satisfaction guarantee? How long will that last before we get a story that Trip died in a car accident and all guarantees are now null and void?

The perils and pitfalls of not coming here prepared.
Wow, that makes it even worse than I thought.

Fuck it, try this.
https://ibb.co/JQ5HqM0
https://ibb.co/ZLPMZKw
Any chance you can take a picture with different lighting. More like this tren I just made?

P.s. don't even ask I only do this for myself. I will never source.

Attachments

• 20210216_180113.jpg
    20210216_180113.jpg
    425.7 KB · Views: 43
If you read up on this thread its obvious he didn't have the money to source here.
Yeah I have missed several pages. I have been peeking in though to see how long his vet lasted. Then today I was just like wtf is taking so long. This isn't possible, are they just hazing him for no reason. Then boom, he posted some dumb shit.