Triple B Solutions

I'm about to go look at mine now. I have 6 test e and 6 tren e. I looked when I got them, didn't see anything. But I'll look again.

Hold up now that could be anyones vial out to get ol Trippy. Maybe now he'll go back and read why a negative pressure/clean room is important when mass brewing with open top vials...
Actually I deleted the post. I'm fairly certain it is his but I want to see how this plays out.

Update on this. Buddy came by giddy as a teen before a Sadie Hawkins dance to show me his wares. TA was reportedly quick, trip was apparently cordial, and everything ordered was in the box. Did a quick phone flashlight test on the vials and couldn't find visible floaters. I was starting to think I'd been too harsh on Trip but remembered how smug he was in ignoring pertinent questions and the bizarre sidestory from 'Syn' that Trip is a kind and well meaning puppydog aiming to please.

So I started peeling labels and cleaning the vial exteriors with alcohol to do a more thorough search for floaters. First vial, squeaky clean. Good job Trip. Second vial, floaters. Fuck you Trip. Can't be bothered to look through the other few vials, but I'll get around to it after sopping up my friend's salty tears. Might be a good time to demonstrate proper filtration of floatered gear, but not sure it's worth burning my whatmans for it - especially since THERE'S NO GODDAMN TESTS FOR ALL THIS SHIT.

Sorry for the dust, but you can see the floater on the right side of the first photo. It's vertical and slightly curled. In the second photo it's centered and on-axis showing that it's moving within the fluid.
Embedded Image UnvailableEmbedded Image Unvailable

Fuck it, try this.
https://ibb.co/JQ5HqM0
https://ibb.co/ZLPMZKw

If Trip is anything like his jackass partner Synergy Forge, he’s going to request that you mail it back to him as “proof”.

Fuck that. You provided all the proof we need.

@TripleBSolutions this is really up to you as to whether you’re going to handle this correctly or turn it into a fucking drama. You should know those are your crimps, not many UGLs use those flip tops.

Everyone should check their vials ASAP. Put your iPhone face down with the flashlight turned on. Set the vial down on the flashlight. Inspect from the side. It’s better to know now if this is a small problem or a bigger one that effects everyone.

@jackmeoff1 there’s a floater in the one vial pal. Better check yours.

You're going to have to come with a bit more proof than that. That could be anyones vial. Please forward your order email to me.
Reading comp. It's not my order. However I've already told my buddy to forget ever getting a refund from you. What's the point when you're going to reimburse him with more potentially dirty gear. Not to mention, you're a drug dealer who has his address. I can't have you pissed at him because I'm mean to you. It's an OPSEC issue. I'm sure you understand.

I would like to give you a parting gift on his behalf.
https://ibb.co/F3mrSGq

Waiting for that email. There is no way something like that got through being inspected. You also could have seen that without taking the label off.

Reading comp. It's not my order. However I've already told my buddy to forget ever getting a refund from you. What's the point when you're going to reimburse him with more potentially dirty gear. Not to mention, you're a drug dealer who has his address. I can't have you pissed at him because I'm mean to you. It's an OPSEC issue. I'm sure you understand.

I would like to give you a parting gift on his behalf.View attachment 143116
Yeah, thats BS. If he emails me the order details I'll refund every penny of his money ASAP.

Yeah, thats BS. If he emails me the order details I'll refund every penny of his money ASAP.
He literally just pasted a crumpled paper with the vials from the order and the date? @Zaaz I can see both sides depending on how big the order is and I get the whole if it was was his address but take the damn money, not like he's gonna do anything to a customers address when hes trying to survive here. He would be forever fucked and possibly even removed if it was found out he did that as Doxxing is one of the very few things frowned upon here afaik.

I can see not tying his boys address to this shit. It's not worth the multiple possible headaches that could come from it.
There are a few things I can verify. I find this HIGHLY unlikely. I have inspected thousands of vials and never found a fiber floater. As far as doxxing him I'm not stupid.

There are a few things I can verify. I find this HIGHLY unlikely. I have inspected thousands of vials and never found a fiber floater. As far as doxxing him I'm not stupid.

So you’re accusing @Zaaz of what? Sabotaging you?

Nice fucking integrity. Shit happens. It’s how you deal with it that matters.

@Zaaz do yourself a favor and keep this out in the open on the thread. No emails or PMs behind the scene where he can chop his words up with you.

I just got finished doing the flashlight test on all 12 of my vials (didn't know to do it that way the first time) and I don't see anything, but oil. Only thing I seen was a few tiny bubbles when I had shaken one to get the oil moving around.

I could post pics, but would have to snatch my girls phone. Lol.

I DID NOT take off labels, but I can see in the vial pretty clear around the labels.

I would like to give you a parting gift on his behalf.
https://ibb.co/F3mrSGq
Didn't you say your boy got tren ace, I think it was also? Or was it just test enanthate?

So you’re accusing @Zaaz of what? Sabotaging you?

Nice fucking integrity. Shit happens. It’s how you deal with it that matters.

@Zaaz do yourself a favor and keep this out in the open on the thread. No emails or PMs behind the scene where he can chop his words up with you.
@BigBaldBeardGuy if I make a mistake I'll admit it, but there are a few things here that are weird. I already said I would give him his money back, not credit, I just want info. If I messed up I'll own up to it 100%.

@Zaaz So you took a picture of the vials saying "Suck a dick Trip" before finding the floater?

Read his post dumb dumb. He was peeling labels and only made it to the second vial sport.

Update on this. Buddy came by giddy as a teen before a Sadie Hawkins dance to show me his wares. TA was reportedly quick, trip was apparently cordial, and everything ordered was in the box. Did a quick phone flashlight test on the vials and couldn't find visible floaters. I was starting to think I'd been too harsh on Trip but remembered how smug he was in ignoring pertinent questions and the bizarre sidestory from 'Syn' that Trip is a kind and well meaning puppydog aiming to please.

So I started peeling labels and cleaning the vial exteriors with alcohol to do a more thorough search for floaters. First vial, squeaky clean. Good job Trip. Second vial, floaters. Fuck you Trip. Can't be bothered to look through the other few vials, but I'll get around to it after sopping up my friend's salty tears. Might be a good time to demonstrate proper filtration of floatered gear, but not sure it's worth burning my whatmans for it - especially since THERE'S NO GODDAMN TESTS FOR ALL THIS SHIT.

Sorry for the dust, but you can see the floater on the right side of the first photo. It's vertical and slightly curled. In the second photo it's centered and on-axis showing that it's moving within the fluid.
Embedded Image UnvailableEmbedded Image Unvailable