Triple B Solutions

New information regarding DHB. When submitting the samples I randomly grab a vial out of my storage. These vials are saved. When consulting with Jano about the result he brought up that if the DHB crashed at some point it would have negatively effected the results. After reading the email I checked on the vial of DHB used for the test. It had crashed. It is likely that negatively effected the results.

Crashing is pretty common for DHB and I brew mine with the absolute minimum amount of solvents to keep it suspended. Brewing it like this turns a compound that is known for its heavy pip into a compound that has very little or no pip upon injection.

EDIT: I will be taking further steps to confirm the results. I would recommend making sure your DHB is fully suspended before injection.
@janoshik can you confirm this?

I'm waiting to hear back from my supplier in regards to why that happened and what steps will be taken to make it right. Credit seems a viable option and would allow users to get DHB that would test at 100mg/ml once I make it. This set of tests will result in changes.

I think you learned a lot with this. Testing raws is important and cheaper than credits and complaints.

Testing the products before release allows you to adjust the price or trash the batch. If you knew this ahead of time it’d be easier for you to handle.

I’m glad that you had some underdosed product this first go around. It actually makes it credible. I would be leery if it was all perfect or overdosed. From here out you should have perfect tests though.

So are we assholes? Or did we give you a ton of very good free advice?

Now the healing can begin...

It's low, but not that low.

Remember - I switched to a method more sensitive to impurities in HGH in 2021.

If I had to make a rough guide, I'd say 90-93% low, 93-96% medium, 96%+ great quality, based on what I've seen in last 2 months, that I've been using solely the new method.
That’s a helpful guide even if it’s just a rough estimate. Thank you.

New information regarding DHB. When submitting the samples I randomly grab a vial out of my storage. These vials are saved. When consulting with Jano about the result he brought up that if the DHB crashed at some point it would have negatively effected the results. After reading the email I checked on the vial of DHB used for the test. It had crashed. It is likely that negatively effected the results.

Crashing is pretty common for DHB and I brew mine with the absolute minimum amount of solvents to keep it suspended. Brewing it like this turns a compound that is known for its heavy pip into a compound that has very little or no pip upon injection.

EDIT: I will be taking further steps to confirm the results. I would recommend making sure your DHB is fully suspended before injection.

I can’t say I’m very enthusiastic with this explanation though.

Make it right Trip. Don’t get in the excuse habit. Take responsibility. Otherwise this thread won’t improve. The results are a positive step. Dont start stepping on your dick again.

You finally successfully accomplished something we require, I'll give you a golf clap even though you had to be beaten over the head to get it done. I'm not as forgiving as some and I'll be happy to point out your fuck ups and inconsistencies moving forward.

You say your going to test everything but this thread has been the weirdest start up that I remember and you like to play word games so we'll be looking for follow through.

Before the testing results get buried, post those results in your thread in the Steroid Lab Testing section. And provide a testing summary in your pastebin.

I doubt Jano will confirm that. Will he confirm that crashing could effect a compound? Probably. He has no way to know or trust that I did everything right and he had no obligation to help me figure out why a product tested a certain way.

Jano actually already went above and beyond on this.

Not much to confirm - when Trip asked me, I literally wrote:
"With DHB I feel like two options are possible:
1) shitty raw
2) it crashed somewhere along the way and you sampled the oil into the tiny vial without noticing it

DHB likes to crash, but unless you sampled from the crashed vial, I don't feel it's likely. "

I feel like my job is not only testing, but when community and my clients are involved, I always try to help as much as I can and provide advice that I can, so I can give back.

I doubt Jano will confirm that. Will he confirm that crashing could effect a compound? Probably. He has no way to know or trust that I did everything right and he had no obligation to help me figure out why a product tested a certain way.

Not much to confirm - when Trip asked me, I literally wrote:
"With DHB I feel like two options are possible:
1) shitty raw
2) it crashed somewhere along the way and you sampled the oil into the tiny vial without noticing it

DHB likes to crash, but unless you sampled from the crashed vial, I don't feel it's likely. "

I feel like my job is not only testing, but when community and my clients are involved, I always try to help as much as I can and provide advice that I can, so I can give back.
Thanks @janoshik.

So Trip this should be easy post the vial you said crashed that you took the sample from. This should be very very simple. You stated YOU checked on the vial and it crashed. So post up the pics of the crashed gear.

Thanks @janoshik.

So Trip this should be easy post the vial you said crashed that you took the sample from. This should be very very simple. You stated YOU checked on the vial and it crashed. So post up the pics of the crashed gear.

There should still be a credit. Guys that want the credit just need to prove they bought DHB.

@TripleBSolutions

Take the little hit now. It’ll work out better for you. Store credit means they’ll be return customers at least and there’s no bs argument on whether it was dosed correctly or not.

Let’s not go down a negative path. Keep this positive....

Seems like an unlikely excuse. How'd u not notice it was crashed when u drew the sample. Honestly you would have been better off not even bringing this up trip. Shouldve just ate the bad results and dealt with it. Now u gotta post pics of crashed gear but thats easy to fake and send another sample off but also u coukd correct the dose on next sample. So would've looked better to take the bad results.

There should still be a credit. Guys that want the credit just need to prove they bought DHB.

@TripleBSolutions

Take the little hit now. It’ll work out better for you. Store credit means they’ll be return customers at least and there’s no bs argument on whether it was dosed correctly or not.

Let’s not go down a negative path. Keep this positive....
I agree there should be a credit. I am one that has a handful of these that’s why I’m
Pushing the issue..

With that said if he’s going to use an excuse that I think is bullshit and is intentionally lying about I think he should be asked to prove it. Especially with how evasive he has been to certain questions.

Seems like an unlikely excuse. How'd u not notice it was crashed when u drew the sample. Honestly you would have been better off not even bringing this up trip. Shouldve just ate the bad results and dealt with it. Now u gotta post pics of crashed gear but thats easy to fake and send another sample off but also u coukd correct the dose on next sample. So would've looked better to take the bad results.
Hopefully the response is really just transparency and he still intends to work some kind of credit.

Also, this is where blind testing from a member would be great. I know that’s not where the onus lies, but would be more helpful as you pointed out the big flaw with source testing.

Once again, would you care to point out the questions I have been evasive to?

I am keeping this factual. The DHB vial is crashed and I will be getting confirmation on the DHB. It seems likely that effected the test. Until I spoke with Jano about it was not even something I thought about. I will be confirming this information. This is where raw tests would have been helpful.

So if you send something to be tested and it tests poorly it is because of lack of proper procedures.

If we send in a for a test, will it be believed? or will it be excused like your test?

I am keeping this factual. The DHB vial is crashed and I will be getting confirmation on the DHB. It seems likely that effected the test. Until I spoke with Jano about it was not even something I thought about. I will be confirming this information. This is where raw tests would have been helpful.
I’ve been following the thread since thee beginning just never Posted, there’s plenty of examples of you not answering questions or beating around bush..

Post a picture of the crashed DHB vial you said you verified after you got the underdosed results

I’ve been following the thread since thee beginning just never Posted, there’s plenty of examples of you not answering questions or beating around bush..

Post a picture of the crashed DHB vial you said you verified after you got the underdosed results
Then post those examples. I will attempt to clarify and apologise.

Untested raws or a crashed vile? It's clear which is the most likely cause and a credit in this situation should be an automatic.

You gotta quote it. I don’t think anyone is calling you “evasive” at the moment.

We’re waiting to see how you handle the DHB. It’s not looking like you are on the correct track though. You’re going to negate all the good will that the samples got you for what? Not having to issue store credit? That’s short-sighted.

Sponsors