Triple B Solutions

Untested raws or a crashed vile? It's clear which is the most likely cause and a credit in this situation should be an automatic.
That is not very clear at all. I have every reason to verify this as well since this will ultimately decide if I need to brew this compound differently. The fact that it crashes so easily makes me believe that it has a good amount of API in it.

Then post those examples. I will attempt to clarify and apologise.
Here’s one example look at what I requested I requested you prove the vial crashed after you gave that excuse, you haven’t even acknowledged that I asked that twice. You didn’t give me a yes I’ll post to show you this or even said shit about it. There you go you made it very easy for me..

That is not very clear at all. I have every reason to verify this as well since this will ultimately decide if I need to brew this compound differently. The fact that it crashes so easily makes me believe that it has a good amount of API in it.
trip i dont post often but why dont you just post a pic of the crashed vial like all the other guys here suggested? dont ignore them, at least answer..

and as a reference for HGH:
pharmasource EU offers generic chinese HGH for 260$ 200iu.
it was tested @ 21,xiu and 94,x% purity.

Then post those examples. I will attempt to clarify and apologise.
one direction scroll GIF

@TripleBSolutions for every step you take forward, you are taking two steps back. Its almost like you're intentionally doing it. Have you not learned anything? Live with the results and issue store credit or you're going to lose your customer base here.

Only an idiot would take a sample from a crashed vial.

Hmmm... what are these crystals on the bottom of the vial. Ah... I’m sure it’ll be ok...

Oh crap, wonder why it’s 20% underdosed.

“The fact that it crashes so easily makes me believe that it has a good amount of API in it.”

Or you used the bare minimum solvent? Or you didn’t use enough solvent. You can brew DHB at 80 mg/ml and use 10% BA and guess what, it’ll crash.

It’s YOUR fuckup. Own it, take care of it and move on. THIS WOULD BE A NON-ISSUE IF YOU DID THE RIGHT THING.

Jesus, one step forward and two big steps backwards. Who does that? How much money do you owe daddy that makes you so fucking cheap?

This thread went positive with test results. Yay!
Then you offer your bullshit DHB excuse and it nose-dives negative again. Boooo! You suck.

Once again, would you care to point out the questions I have been evasive to?

I am keeping this factual. The DHB vial is crashed and I will be getting confirmation on the DHB. It seems likely that effected the test. Until I spoke with Jano about it was not even something I thought about. I will be confirming this information. This is where raw tests would have been helpful.

Although you appear to have been more open to answering questions lately, there are well over 100 pages of you being evasive to questions that have been asked.

To ask for examples of such behaviour is another example of you being evasive..

Here’s one example look at what I requested I requested you prove the vial crashed after you gave that excuse, you haven’t even acknowledged that I asked that twice. You didn’t give me a yes I’ll post to show you this or even said shit about it. There you go you made it very easy for me..

Are you more likely to order again now or less likely to order again?

This is the question you should be asking yourself @TripleBSolutions

Hmmm... what are these crystals on the bottom of the vial. Ah... I’m sure it’ll be ok...

“The fact that it crashes so easily makes me believe that it has a good amount of API in it.”

Or you used the bare minimum solvent? Or you didn’t use enough solvent. You can brew DHB at 80 mg/ml and use 10% BA and guess what, it’ll crash.

It’s YOUR fuckup. Own it, take care of it and move on. THIS WOULD BE A NON-ISSUE IF YOU DID THE RIGHT THING.

Jesus, one step forward and two big steps backwards. Who does that? How much money do you owe daddy that makes you so fucking cheap?

Then you offer your bullshit DHB excuse and it nose-dives negative again. Boooo! You suck.
Mind=Blown with this guy. :rolleyes:

@TripleBSolutions for every step you take forward, you are taking two steps back. Its almost like you're intentionally doing it. Have you not learned anything? Live with the results and issue store credit or you're going to lose your customer base here.

Cue the “no matter what I do you guys won’t be happy” crybaby excuse. It’s coming.

Oh and “I did everything you asked”.

Play the sad violin song. Someone is a victim again.

@BigBaldBeardGuy you will not be bullying me into doing anything. Sorry.

I never said I will not be giving credit. I need to verify the result so I can brew it properly in the future if nothing else. I am asking for a little bit of patience. I am trying very hard to respond to your questions, answer emails, and still run a successful lab. I wish I had a customer service representative available to answer all of your questions instantly.

@BigBaldBeardGuy you will not be bullying me into doing anything. Sorry.

I never said I will not be giving credit. I need to verify the result so I can brew it properly in the future if nothing else. I am asking for a little bit of patience. I am trying very hard to respond to your questions, answer emails, and still run a successful lab. I wish I had a customer service representative available to answer all of your questions instantly.

You should SAY that then. Nobody would have questions.

“I will be giving credit to those that ordered DHB, don’t worry, I’ll take care of you. Give me a few minutes to figure out what’s fair..”

Then: “I’m also trying to figure out what went wrong so I can correct it. Initially it would appear I inadvertently sent a sample from a crashed vial.”

So much more positive. Puts your customers in a cozy warm happy place.

Lol at bullying. I’m giving you good advice for free. Go fuck yourself Trip. I was keeping it positive until you started the same bullshit Trip antics.

I'd like to say I'm surprised by the response but I'm not.
Has it ever occurred to you that I am actually moving around all the time in order to fulfill my obligations? I can't respond to every question within a minute of it being posted and fulfill my obligation to my customers. Please be patient. I have been answering questions non-stop. There is no need to start gaslighting me as @BigBaldBeardedGuy is so fond of.