Triple B Solutions

Ok so we got test results which came with an “oh it must’ve crashed” excuse for the poor dhb result? This guy just doesn’t know how to use his words or attract potential customers. He could learn a lot by looking over past domestic sources threads and see how they handled poor test results on their products

So am I getting a picture of a crashed vial
Of DHB or no? What about my 4 vials i already have? What’s your solution? That’s 2 questions there btw.

Stop with the victim crap. I don't believe you're handling the dhb situation correctly and you're response is the one I believe most people expected based on the thread to this point. Had you tested your raws prior then you'd have a leg to stand on since you didn't we are where we are and you surely haven't earned the benefit of the doubt.

You should SAY that then. Nobody would have questions.

“I will be giving credit to those that ordered DHB, don’t worry, I’ll take care of you. Give me a few minutes to figure out what’s fair..”

Then: “I’m also trying to figure out what went wrong so I can correct it. Initially it would appear I inadvertently sent a sample from a crashed vial.”

So much more positive. Puts your customers in a cozy warm happy place.
I would understand this position if I was trying to get out of responsibility. Stop painting me as something I am not and stop gaslighting me. There is far more to gain by us cooperating.

I never said that I would not fix this. I'm not going anywhere and I am not telling my customers to take a hike. I need to verify the results for my purposes and my customers. At this point if they believe it is 80mg/ml when the mg/ml is actually 110mg/ml and they start compensating the dosage they will end up with far more compound then intended. Along with this I need to know if it was underdosed or crashed for future brewing purposes so I am making accurately dosed gear.

Has it ever occurred to you that I am actually moving around all the time in order to fulfill my obligations? I can't respond to every question within a minute of it being posted and fulfill my obligation to my customers. Please be patient. I have been answering questions non-stop. There is no need to start gaslighting me as @BigBaldBeardedGuy is so fond of.
There you go again not taking responsibility and throwing it off on someone else. I'm not surprised either.

Ok so we got test results which came with an “oh it must’ve crashed” excuse for the poor dhb result? This guy just doesn’t know how to use his words or attract potential customers. He could learn a lot by looking over past domestic sources threads and see how they handled poor test results on their products
Please read both of my responses to the DHB issue rather than listening to BBBG's gaslighting.

There you go again not taking responsibility and throwing it off on someone else. I'm not surprised either.
Cochino please stop spreading misinformation. This thread has enough of it. I have at no point accused anyone else as being responsible for the results. That is a complete and total misrepresentation of everything I have said.

Once again, would you care to point out the questions I have been evasive to?

I am keeping this factual. The DHB vial is crashed and I will be getting confirmation on the DHB. It seems likely that effected the test. Until I spoke with Jano about it was not even something I thought about. I will be confirming this information. This is where raw tests would have been helpful.

I would understand this position if I was trying to get out of responsibility. Stop painting me as something I am not and stop gaslighting me. There is far more to gain by us cooperating.

I never said that I would not fix this. I'm not going anywhere and I am not telling my customers to take a hike. I need to verify the results for my purposes and my customers. At this point if they believe it is 80mg/ml when the mg/ml is actually 110mg/ml and they start compensating the dosage they will end up with far more compound then intended. Along with this I need to know if it was underdosed or crashed for future brewing purposes so I am making accurately dosed gear.
Easy, re-solute the dhb and send the bird over the pond the fast way. Boom...dhb verified. Store credit the customers for now. Won't be a huge loss.

Please read both of my responses to the DHB issue rather than listening to BBBG's gaslighting.
real housewives of atlanta GIF

Has it ever occurred to you that I am actually moving around all the time in order to fulfill my obligations? I can't respond to every question within a minute of it being posted and fulfill my obligation to my customers. Please be patient. I have been answering questions non-stop. There is no need to start gaslighting me as @BigBaldBeardedGuy is so fond of.

Are you really that dense?

You have made many posts since the picture was requested, but you continue to avoid the requested picture..

If you are not able to post a picture right now than say it..

At least acknowledge the request..
instead of giving excuses why you haven't done so..

All you had to say was “i will give credit to anybody who has ordered the dhb that came in underdosed”, and then explain the possibility of what could have happened prior to it being tested. You made it sound as if you weren’t going to refund anybody and instead were going to test another vial first

“If you bought DHB from me then send an email with proof of purchase and I’ll compensate you with store credit. In the meantime I’m going to figure out why it tested so low so that the problem can be fixed. Until I have an answer DHB is going to be considered OOS.”

That was the one paragraph that would have avoided about 25 posts that you didn’t want directed at you. You don’t need a rep, you need a Trip’s-autism-to-Meso translator to help you write more clearly. I’m half tempted to take that job, but unfortunately the pay is bad and the health insurance is only the high deductible stuff.

This is understandable, but what you really need to address is the issue at hand..

Your existing customers that have already purchased this product are hanging.. waiting for you to respond to them!

That should be your first priority..

Why would you send a sample from a vial that looked like that? OCD and all.

I’m cooperating with you. I’m feeding you the answers you need to give. I’ve been right with my advice so far.

Present shit positive and without thinking.

And go ahead and use me as the lightening rod. There’s 10 other guys that said the same shit I did.

You’d look better graciously thanking us instead of the bulkshit “stooooop gaslighting me...” Especially since it’s not gaslighting. Keep it up and I’ll show you what gaslighting really is.

Why would you send a sample from a vial that looked like that? OCD and all.

I’m cooperating with you. I’m feeding you the answers you need to give. I’ve been right with my advice so far.

Present shit positive and without thinking.

And go ahead and use me as the lightening rod. There’s 10 other guys that said the same shit I did.

You’d look better graciously thanking us instead of the bulkshit “stooooop gaslighting me...” Especially since it’s not gaslighting. Keep it up and I’ll show you what gaslighting really is.
Because I know how intelligent you are. Some of these guys are just feeding off you. I have to move around throughout the day and I am not always able to respond in 15 seconds. It took about 15 minutes of me not being able to answer for things to spiral into putting words into my mouth. I had facts, I presented them, and I said I am figuring out what is going on. Some people in this thread start creating their own stories if I do not answer immediately and thats exactly why there is so much misinformation in here. The real information gets buried.

Give me a little bit of time.