Triple B Solutions

I have actually been reading into telmisartan and nebivolol. I have been considering getting one or the other to have on hand in case my BP were to creep up to high. Just been hesitant to order internationally with all the seizures I’ve been seeing on express’s threads.

I probably let my estrogen higher then I should some times but when cruising at 250mg test E I don’t take an ai. I don’t notice any estrogen side effects. My last two blast I have ran 750mg test other compounds and I took .5mg anastrozole EOD just to be safe. But I didn’t check my estrogen on cycle so I’m not sure. I pay out of pocket for blood work when I’m on cycle so my doctor doesn’t have a heart attack if things are off lol.
Telmisartan has a number of off label benefits. Blood glucose regulation, PPAR agonist, cardio protective against the cardio toxic affects of nandrolone as well.

Touchdown today from the BOGO sale, all vials and caps accounted for, oils are evenly filled, look decent and are floater free.

@TripleBSolutions
Just curious...have you ever considered tailoring your oral count and mg to a "typical cycle" length? For example....a common oral cycle is usually 6 to 8 weeks/42 to 56 days. 30 count doesnt fit either. I guess you could buy 2xDbol@25mg do a 50mg/day for 8 weeks and taper off with the last 4. Just a thought and im not razzing you. Why the 30ct?
I’ve seen a couple UGLs do this with PCT stuff. Nolva will comes with 42pcs. I actually like it.

I actually have two separate BP monitors lol. EQ has been in my last two blast, and I think that raised my BP a good amount so I think I’m going to stay away from that at least for the time being. I have never tried superdrol but I still have some TGI superdrol I have wanted to try for 3 blast now and just never did it
If it was late era TGI... beware. I had some issues.

I actually have two separate BP monitors lol. EQ has been in my last two blast, and I think that raised my BP a good amount so I think I’m going to stay away from that at least for the time being. I have never tried superdrol but I still have some TGI superdrol I have wanted to try for 3 blast now and just never did it
If the superdrol is in question as @Grab_bag suggested email me and I'll send you a bag of mine.

I got some leftover sdrol from some old source Fusion. Don't know if it's legit or not, but going to use a lab max test on it to see if it's completely fake or not. Lol. I got Triple Bs I'm going to do, but want to also finish this up if I can.

Really? What kind of issues did you have with it? The TGI superdrol is from the discord days, shortly before he got busted.
My issue was not w SD. But from same era I had issue w test cyp giving me a sterile abscess and anavar being pretty MEH.

I got bloodwork done. been drawing from the same vial I had tested, so no surprise.
I'm on:

175mg of Trip's test c, once a week
12.5mg of Trip's aromasin MWF
210mg of Dragon's NPP split MWF

Blood drawn 64 hours after last Test pin

Test -> 1102
E -> 35

test-nodata.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah that’s nuts. My TRT is 175mg and I don’t take shit for E2.

Buddy must aromatize like crazy to take that much and come back in normal range for that light a cycle.
Yeah most don't need any at that dose. Those that do usually need no more than 12.5 mg/week.

I do see nandrolone there but its a fairly low dose as well. I aromatize like crazy when I add deca to a cycle but at much higher numbers.

Yeah that’s nuts. My TRT is 175mg and I don’t take shit for E2.

Buddy must aromatize like crazy to take that much and come back in normal range for that light a cycle.
I'd feel like absolute shit, sometimes off FEELZ at ~160mg myself I'll pop a 6.25mg or so but that would crush me.

Do you normally take 37.5 mg of aromasin per week on 175 mg of test?
No, my trt doc prescribes 100mg of test per week along with .5 arimidex per week and I'm usually in range, at the lower end tho.
When I switched from my pharm stuff, I went up to 175mg of test, and added 210mg of npp and after a few weeks I felt what were typical to me high estro sides. I started taking one aromasin with each day I took an npp shot.

I think I've been on the npp and the 175mg of test for 6 weeks and trips aromasin maybe 3 weeks. I have it written in my big paper calendar at work.

I get that would be a lot for just my trt, but does it seem like a crazy amount for what I'm taking?

I always have pharm ai's on hand.