Triple B Solutions

The hand-holding in this thread has been ridiculous.

Between Sym popping by to introduce his son to us, members explaining how to source properly, step by step, and MSG making a lab test thread for him, Trip just needs to outsource his brewing and shipping and he’s on the free money train.

Are guys really this hard up for a decent source in the US? Fuck me.

Between Sym popping by to introduce his son to us, members explaining how to source properly, step by step, and MSG making a lab test thread for him, Trip just needs to outsource his brewing and shipping and he’s on the free money train.

Robolics labs left us. Lol.

This thread has certainly been a low point in a lot of ways.

Know what’s funny, after trips ass whooping watch him become one of the best sources. Maybe, just maybe Meso can whip him into shape.
I'll play the higher percentage and bet he'll shine us on, do the bare minimum and drag his ass on requests. He shouldn't need to be whipped into shape, the expectations are pretty clear for anyone to see. Same questions same requests to a level of boredom for every domestic start up.

I'll play the higher percentage and bet he'll shine us on, do the bare minimum and drag his ass on requests. He shouldn't need to be whipped into shape, the expectations are pretty clear for anyone to see. Same questions same requests to a level of boredom for every domestic start up.
Just waiting on raws.

Yes, my account is newer, no I don't have other posts.

This is Nandro for those of you who know me from typical DYEL. I've been using triple b for a few weeks now, not a single bit of pip with any product (test mast deca). Vials don't have the shitty toppers that core everytime you use them even with 25g lol. Trip has communicated well from start to finish about everything, price, dosage, shipping and TA time which btw TA in the states with trip has been extremely fast, less than a week each time. His deals are ridiculously good and his menu is expanding constantly. I might be a little biased at this point but trip is worth your time in my eyes. Will get bloods eventually to help my review here but for now, strength and size are up well, orals are doing their work and trip is kicking ass.

Are you out of the dhb raws that produced the low finished results? When your response is a customer's sending in a blind and you'll send yours when you can it's easy to think you're putting the responsibility on the customer and you're dragging ass based on this thread to this point.

I'll ask again since it may have been missed are you still listing and selling your under dosed dhb at label claim??

Edit. I think its safe to assume you didn't put new labels on to reflect the test results

Are you out of the dhb raws that produced the low finished results? When your response is a customer's sending in a blind and you'll send yours when you can it's easy to think you're putting the responsibility on the customer and you're dragging ass based on this thread to this point.

I'll ask again since it may have been missed are you still listing and selling your under dosed dhb at label claim??
I am out of DHB raws or I would have shipped some to Jano for testing immediately after seeing the results.

Here is the line directly from my pastebin regarding DHB

| DHB | 100MG/ML | 10ML | 40 | *DHB Tested at 80mg/ml but this may have been due to it being crashed*

If you're going to add the crashed disclaimer you should also add .....or to shitty raws,I'm not sure because they weren't tested. Full transparency and all.

I am out of DHB raws or I would have shipped some to Jano for testing immediately after seeing the results.

Here is the line directly from my pastebin regarding DHB

| DHB | 100MG/ML | 10ML | 40 | *DHB Tested at 80mg/ml but this may have been due to it being crashed*

So no discounted price? [emoji1787] ok. Good luck selling that.

It tested 80 mg/ml. It’s 80 mg/ml despite any excuses you can throw against the wall.