Triple B Solutions

So no discounted price? [emoji1787] ok. Good luck selling that.

It tested 80 mg/ml. It’s 80 mg/ml despite any excuses you can throw against the wall.
20% under the stated dose with a 5% overdose of raws means that his raws are ~76% purity. That’s straight garbage. EQ raws are notorious for being impure, and even it rarely gets that bad.

I don’t buy the “crashed” story. You can get primo E to hold at 225mg/ml but you can’t get 1-TC to hold at a standard concentration?

OK bud

This could have been prevented by doing raw testing, but I think that horse is well past dead.

20% under the stated dose with a 5% overdose of raws means that his raws are ~76% purity. That’s straight garbage. EQ raws are notorious for being impure, and even it rarely gets that bad.

I don’t buy the “crashed” story. You can get primo E to hold at 225mg/ml but you can’t get 1-TC to hold at a standard concentration?

OK bud

This could have been prevented by doing raw testing, but I think that horse is well past dead.
Primo is easier to keep in suspension than DHB. For DHB it was important for me to keep the PIP down. I have no idea what actually happened yet but I look forward to finding out.

Primo is easier to keep in suspension than DHB. For DHB it was important for me to keep the PIP down. I have no idea what actually happened yet but I look forward to finding out.
How are you going to do that? Supposedly you're out of raws.

This is why we've been recommending testing of raws in addition to your finished products.

How are you going to do that? Supposedly you're out of raws.

This is why we've been recommending testing of raws in addition to your finished products.
Blind testing by a customer. If it comes back at 80mg then it was the raws. If it comes back at 103 or whatever then it was because it was crashed. My money is on the raws.

Blind testing by a customer. If it comes back at 80mg then it was the raws. If it comes back at 103 or whatever then it was because it was crashed. My money is on the raws.

Either way, he shouldn’t be speculating, selling it at normal price, and “waiting to find out”.

And who knows if “a customer is sending a blind sample” doesn’t really mean “I brewed a new batch, signed up for a new ProtonMail account, and sent the sample in”.

It's still after the fact. Had he tested his raws beforehand none of this would likely have happened.

Either way, he shouldn’t be speculating, selling it at normal price, and “waiting to find out”.

And who knows if “a customer is sending a blind sample” doesn’t really mean “I brewed a new batch, signed up for a new ProtonMail account, and sent the sample in”.
Not going to start doing shady stuff now BBBG. My next batch will have testing so I don't suspect I'll have any issues like this again, but I stand behind my products. If there are issues I'll fix them.

Not going to start doing shady stuff now BBBG. My next batch will have testing so I don't suspect I'll have any issues like this again, but I stand behind my products. If there are issues I'll fix them.

I just don’t see why you don’t pull this batch or let it go at a discount. Make the guys that are affected solid and move on.

You think if you come back with a report that says it’s at 100 mg/ml that’s not shady? Yup, no worries guys, me as the OCD brewer sent a sample from a crashed vial. But is all fine. [emoji106]

I just don’t see why you don’t pull this batch or let it go at a discount. Make the guys that are affected solid and move on.

You think if you come back with a report that says it’s at 100 mg/ml that’s not shady? Yup, no worries guys, me as the OCD brewer sent a sample from a crashed vial. But is all fine. [emoji106]
That is probably the easiest solution for all parties involved but I suppose I wanted confirmation one way or another. I also wanted customers that bought it to know what the dosage actually is rather than having some of them dose it as if it's 80mg/ml.

$25 DHB while supplies lasts.

That is probably the easiest solution for all parties involved but I suppose I wanted confirmation one way or another. I also wanted customers that bought it to know what the dosage actually is rather than having some of them dose it as if it's 80mg/ml.

That’s a much better explanation and way of handling it.

Its the best way to go. Also offer a 20% discount in store credit to those who have already purchased.

Oh I see how this is. MisterSuperShillGod has been in on this little venture from the very beginning....

i had to. i get 3% of sales. 3% of zero doesn't buy a whole lot of blow now, does it?

:D :oops:

i wanted to make it easier for the minority that actually do their research before buying to find what they're looking for.

Know what’s funny, after trips ass whooping watch him become one of the best sources. Maybe, just maybe Meso can whip him into shape.

I'll wager a questionable 6 year old bottle of tbol that there is a LONG road ahead of us.

OK bud

I wish we had high concentration Primo in Canada. (Other than Nordic.... I csnt buy from people that lie)

Bro
Should have done that 5 minutes after the test results came back.

Do yourself a big fucking favor

Stop waiting for ten pages of BBBG/Cochino/Test Subject telling you what to do.

Just do it.

As a Business person to another...
Stay ahead of your clients...
If one of my guys fucks up on site...
I have fresh guys on their way to site before my client even knows I fucked up... when they call its...
"Yes sir, I already have reinforcements on the way, I apologize, this mistake will not effect.your schedule, I have guys prepped to work the weekend at no additional cost to you if neccessary"

You're being super awkward...
Just do it FFS

Client service is client services, wether you're a contractor or a drug dealer

keep your clients happy snd stop beating around the Bush.

That’s a much better explanation and way of handling it.

Lmao
This hand holding would never happened if you guys had good sources in the U.S

OK bud

I think I will keep my mouth shut when I want to say so much..

Next time post your actual raws, you only sent finished product off, now you're "completely out". Until you show/do actual raw testing you could just be selling finished vials from someone else like your dad in my opinion.

Unless you posted raw photos/tests previously then pardon me there's too much pages of absolutely shit in this thread to go back.