Triple B Solutions

I had high E and low T for my diagnosis to get on trt. That was after a few years of not doing any gear at all.

No, my trt doc prescribes 100mg of test per week along with .5 arimidex per week and I'm usually in range, at the lower end tho.
When I switched from my pharm stuff, I went up to 175mg of test, and added 210mg of npp and after a few weeks I felt what were typical to me high estro sides. I started taking one aromasin with each day I took an npp shot.

I think I've been on the npp and the 175mg of test for 6 weeks and trips aromasin maybe 3 weeks. I have it written in my big paper calendar at work.

I get that would be a lot for just my trt, but does it seem like a crazy amount for what I'm taking?

I always have pharm ai's on hand.

You’re only on 75 mg/week more than your TRT. NPP doesn’t aromatize and you really aren’t taking that much of that either.

I use it as trt and brew my own. But I’m always happy to buy some ready made as a backup. If you got trest e or d I would quite possibly buy the majority of your stock, assuming it tested properly.
i asked his mentor syn about stocking trest e/d. syn said he couldnt find a source carrying it. i mentioned that liska (catcafe from the eu domestic thread) found a source selling with a minimum of 100g i think. trest e/d would be a great way to show that trips is serious about testing his products because of how rare it is.

i asked his mentor syn about stocking trest e/d. syn said he couldnt find a source carrying it. i mentioned that liska (catcafe from the eu domestic thread) found a source selling with a minimum of 100g i think. trest e/d would be a great way to show that trips is serious about testing his products because of how rare it is.
Looks like I will be reaching out to Liska. If I can make it happen, I will.

You should be able to find all of his test results in a dedicated thread in the AAS Testing forum. Oh, wait, he didn't do that. Lousy drunk.

o_O :D

@TripleBSolutions this should have been the first thing you did Friday. Think of all the newbs that come here one after another. They look in the lab testing and they can see it quick and easy.

Again, testing results can be used very effectively as part of your marketing strategy. All that money you spent on testing....

165 pages and still no testing results. Brah wtf, I actually waited before saying anything but what in the sister fucking 3 headed lizard cow shit is going on here.

You should be able to find all of his test results in a dedicated thread in the AAS Testing forum. Oh, wait, he didn't do that. Lousy drunk.

o_O :D

@TripleBSolutions this should have been the first thing you did Friday. Think of all the newbs that come here one after another. They look in the lab testing and they can see it quick and easy.

Again, testing results can be used very effectively as part of your marketing strategy. All that money you spent on testing....

i rest my case.

165 pages and still no testing results. Brah wtf, I actually waited before saying anything but what in the sister fucking 3 headed lizard cow shit is going on here.

There is testing, but the source is a late bloomer when it comes to maximizing his potential.

Oh yeah, btw guys. I got my sdrol and mast e from him.

My buddy will be getting some test e and tren e tomorrow.