Triple B Solutions

We're aren't full circle. We said blind testing as well as YOU testing EVERY product not.your bullshit 3 samples. Your entire line up needs testing. How are those labels coming?

Labels are sweeeeeeeet. Be ready in a few more months.

He’s a martyr for testing 3 of his products.

Come on now @BigBaldBeardGuy - you know I never said that. You know as well as I do that most people don't make orals the proper way.

I didn’t say you said that. That’s how we referred to it. I always called it “top secret” because you were guarding it and didn’t want to cough it over at first. It’s a standard formula though available in a google search.

Weird pattern we have going on here. I get asked for tests and when I get them people start stating saying that only blind tests matter. Offer huge credits for blind testing, they come back great, and we are full circle?

Perhaps you didn't bother to read the conversation which seems likely but I am actively encouraging users to blind test my gear. I did test some of my products, I am adding batch numbers, and I plan to test more of my products once I have finished my labels. I cannot think of a better result for consumers.

Due to another users blind tests we very clearly got to see the difference between a source that cares and a source that does not.
You have been asked several times to test all your gear and raws, but always seem to skirt around the question. You have enough coin now to do that. Yes we are happy that you are crediting testing , but sending in your testing and posting them up, good or bad only builds trust. You're missing out on sales by not doing this.

You have been asked several times to test all your gear and raws, but always seem to skirt around the question. You have enough coin now to do that. Yes we are happy that you are crediting testing , but sending in your testing and posting them up, good or bad only builds trust. You're missing out on sales by not doing this.
Also lab pictures

TD.
Communication great. Packaging great. Got what I ordered. Fills look good. No floaters etc.
so far so good. Let y’all know how it goes.
You just made a lot of friends here sport.

If you ever need advice from the COMMUNITY then perhaps you could fuck off.

Sources go private all the time and that’s what Stanford decided to do. There’s no need to take it personally.

Victim card... nobody told you to eat a dick. Lol.
I could fucking care less. This forum is choked full of the neediest little bitches I ever seen. Guess most of it is to keep sources in line but you fuckers are straight disrespectful. Telling female sources to get naked and show parts exc.... I could care less what half the people think. I come here to source browse. Not stroke your ego bitch. Hey trip, I’d black list half these clowns. If your product is on point, your users will tell it. Fuck all others. Rant off!

No sir, I believe you are mistaken. I have been extremely clear with my intentions. This has been the case since before I even opened on Meso.

I have said multiple times that I will get more testing done after I am finished with converting my labels which was something that the users from this forum asked for. You asked for testing, labels, blind testing, my methods, more testing, more products, and pharmaceuticals. I have worked extremely hard to get these things for you.

I am not in any way hurting for business. I do not want to be the biggest source in the world. But I would love to have you as a customer. I respect the veterans here and nothing would make me happier than getting some of you to order from me. Do you really think I would encourage blind testing or try so hard to get you to order if I did not know just how good my product is? Do you really think if @BigBaldBeardGuy or @shackleford ordered from me they wouldn't sit down with and examine every inch of my product? Get testing?

I could fucking care less. This forum is choked full of the neediest little bitches I ever seen. Guess most of it is to keep sources in line but you fuckers are straight disrespectful. Telling female sources to get naked and show parts exc.... I could care less what half the people think. I come here to source browse. Not stroke your ego bitch. Hey trip, I’d black list half these clowns. If your product is on point, your users will tell it. Fuck all others. Rant off!

Psssst... the “girl” sources are not really girls. I know it may come as a surprise to you but drug dealers aren’t always real truthful about their identities.

You’re not the first with the little line puppy dog attitude. You guys last, oh usually about 2-3 months, and then you’ll scurry off.

You should consider two things that make you extremely reckless. 1) Never connect your board handle with your shipping address because you break anonymity. And 2) what you have as a consumer is us as a community helping you with these sources.

I know you already emailed Trip and I know you were gushing like a little school girl. Trip has got you man. There will be a little something extra tossed in for free and you’ll be loyal to Trip because of it. He cares about you and he’s a standup guy. Hey, maybe he is but you’re making a mistake riding his dick and turning your back on this strong community.

Good luck my man, you’ll need it.

Now shit or get off the pot and order something. It’s the best season to do it too. Cold weather likes to crash the fuck out of gear. You should only order Fall Spring or Summer unless you live in the south.

P.S. All you had to do was email Stanford and he probably would have sent you a price list. You didn’t have to get all melty and butthurt over it. Stan’s alright but there’s plenty of really good sources here.

No sir, I believe you are mistaken. I have been extremely clear with my intentions. This has been the case since before I even opened on Meso.

I have said multiple times that I will get more testing done after I am finished with converting my labels which was something that the users from this forum asked for. You asked for testing, labels, blind testing, my methods, more testing, more products, and pharmaceuticals. I have worked extremely hard to get these things for you.

I am not in any way hurting for business. I do not want to be the biggest source in the world. But I would love to have you as a customer. I respect the veterans here and nothing would make me happier than getting some of you to order from me. Do you really think I would encourage blind testing or try so hard to get you to order if I did not know just how good my product is? Do you really think if @BigBaldBeardGuy or @shackleford ordered from me they wouldn't sit down with and examine every inch of my product? Get testing?

The labels are taking a long time though. I believe that’s what @cochino is referring to. You’ve been asked multiple times for WHEN you might be sending in additional samples. I really think you should at least get the ball rolling. Shipping may take a bit.

You are listening and I’ll give you that much. Work on the transparency and you won’t get the continued interrogatory. Tell us “will have all tested products rolled out February XX” and no one will make a peep.

I get it though, you want to sell all of your current stock before test results because customers will expect lab-tested gear from that point forward. Just be honest. You’re not really hiding anything anyway. We’ve seen it all before.

Ok.
Psssst... the “girl” sources are not really girls. I know it may come as a surprise to you but drug dealers aren’t always real truthful about their identities.

You’re not the first with the little line puppy dog attitude. You guys last, oh usually about 2-3 months, and then you’ll scurry off.

You should consider two things that make you extremely reckless. 1) Never connect your board handle with your shipping address because you break anonymity. And 2) what you have as a consumer is us as a community helping you with these sources.

I know you already emailed Trip and I know you were gushing like a little school girl. Trip has got you man. There will be a little something extra tossed in for free and you’ll be loyal to Trip because of it. He cares about you and he’s a standup guy. Hey, maybe he is but you’re making a mistake riding his dick and turning your back on this strong community.

Good luck my man, you’ll need it.

Now shit or get off the pot and order something. It’s the best season to do it too. Cold weather likes to crash the fuck out of gear. You should only order Fall Spring or Summer unless you live in the south.

P.S. All you had to do was email Stanford and he probably would have sent you a price list. You didn’t have to get all melty and butthurt over it. Stan’s alright but there’s plenty of really good sources here.
Fair enough and duly noted. I been a little amped up lately and that’s my issue. I will formally apologize to you for my verbiage and language. I can’t tell people to be respectful to sources as I act like a disrespectful brat. I never experienced anything like Meso. I was impressed with how y’all have such hi standards but put off by the way some deal with sources. I know sources will burn ya. I been burned. Just saying I’ve heard Meso has ran off good sources. I was just acting defensive. Funny thing is, I never bought from trip. I may never. I wanna home brew. This whole thing started over anavar prices. I’ve seen ridiculous and watched trip have to defend his anavar. That literally is why this conversation started. Shitty thing is, I won’t ever take anavar, I’m a anadrol guy. I was interested in lady var for my girl. It’s why my interest peaked. I’ll say this, I apologize for my attitude and I’ll not comment till I order. That part was duly noted sir. My apologies. I’m to old to argue with people on the internet. Lol

If these labels arent holographic and super cool im gonna be really upset. It seems like they are taking forever. Hopefully the font is bold and italic.

Ok.

Fair enough and duly noted. I been a little amped up lately and that’s my issue. I will formally apologize to you for my verbiage and language. I can’t tell people to be respectful to sources as I act like a disrespectful brat. I never experienced anything like Meso. I was impressed with how y’all have such hi standards but put off by the way some deal with sources. I know sources will burn ya. I been burned. Just saying I’ve heard Meso has ran off good sources. I was just acting defensive. Funny thing is, I never bought from trip. I may never. I wanna home brew. This whole thing started over anavar prices. I’ve seen ridiculous and watched trip have to defend his anavar. That literally is why this conversation started. Shitty thing is, I won’t ever take anavar, I’m a anadrol guy. I was interested in lady var for my girl. It’s why my interest peaked. I’ll say this, I apologize for my attitude and I’ll not comment till I order. That part was duly noted sir. My apologies. I’m to old to argue with people on the internet. Lol

MESO is and always will be different. It’s not a source board. It’s a harm reduction website. Sources are tolerated here but we don’t NEED them. They don’t pay a dime to advertise here and the threads are not censored. That’s why we can demand so much. It’s mob rule.

But the sources that earn trust and do things the correct way can be very busy. There are probably 5x as many lurkers that never contribute but they read it all and make decisions accordingly. The source that listens and proves themself will definitely be the busiest.

There will always be another source and because we expect things done a certain way, when a competitor comes in and does things better, the less transparent and more stubborn source gets tossed to the gutter. The spotlight goes out quickly. *winking at Trip*

As for pushing “good sources” away? I don’t know about that. If you can give a couple examples I’m sure we’d all be happy to tell you exactly what they did wrong.

MESO is and always will be different. It’s not a source board. It’s a harm reduction website. Sources are tolerated here but we don’t NEED them. They don’t pay a dime to advertise here and the threads are not censored. That’s why we can demand so much. It’s mob rule.

But the sources that earn trust and do things the correct way can be very busy. There are probably 5x as many lurkers that never contribute but they read it all and make decisions accordingly. The source that listens and proves themself will definitely be the busiest.

There will always be another source and because we expect things done a certain way, when a competitor comes in and does things better, the less transparent and more stubborn source gets tossed to the gutter. The spotlight goes out quickly. *winking at Trip*

As for pushing “good sources” away? I don’t know about that. If you can give a couple examples I’m sure we’d all be happy to tell you exactly what they did wrong.
I’ll leave it at this. I apologize for being rude. No need to discuss it further. As for the Stanford email, I did email him and get a response. You, literally said not too cause it’s commandeered by a scammer. Not like I care but, you literally told us to not use that email. Anyways, my apologies and I think I’ll order some primo from trip and send it off to get tested to help the community

Triple B,

I know labels were raised as a concern and you are in the process of making the change as requested. I think what the issue we are having is, testing is by far the priority over labels. You've laid out your process, labels first and then testing. I would LIKE to think you intend to test, but I dont know you. An eta would be nice.

Labels should have no bearing on raws testing. Are planning to test raws as well?

Lab pics have been beaten to death. You know how we feel. We will keep reminding you how we feel in case you forget.

As I said before, compensation for testing is a good move.

Triple B,

I know labels were raised as a concern and you are in the process of making the change as requested. I think what the issue we are having is, testing is by far the priority over labels. You've laid out your process, labels first and then testing. I would LIKE to think you intend to test, but I dont know you. An eta would be nice.

Labels should have no bearing on raws testing. Are planning to test raws as well?

Lab pics have been beaten to death. You know how we feel. We will keep reminding you how we feel in case you forget.

As I said before, compensation for testing is a good move.
I would honestly love to do both. Testing all of my raws and all of my finished products would be extremely expensive. You are going to have to be a little bit patient with me and give me some time to get there. I'm still working on building up my stock with compounds I want to have and building up my raws to keep up with Meso.

Do you mind explaining why you think any of my products would be underdosed? You say you don't trust me and I get that. Products that are normally fake or underdosed came back SPOT on. It wasn't just my testing, everything that was blind tested was right on point. Even EQ which I believe we spent some time talking about when I opened. From a business standpoint I'm building my whole operation on the idea of being a reliable source that has great brews and customer service.

Seems like it would be pretty stupid for me to offer do much credit for blind testing if I had any doubt my products are anything but spot on.

I would honestly love to do both. Testing all of my raws and all of my finished products would be extremely expensive. You are going to have to be a little bit patient with me and give me some time to get there. I'm still working on building up my stock with compounds I want to have and building up my raws to keep up with Meso.

Do you mind explaining why you think any of my products would be underdosed? You say you don't trust me and I get that. Products that are normally fake or underdosed came back SPOT on. It wasn't just my testing, everything that was blind tested was right on point. Even EQ which I believe we spent some time talking about when I opened. From a business standpoint I'm building my whole operation on the idea of being a reliable source that has great brews and customer service.

Seems like it would be pretty stupid for me to offer do much credit for blind testing if I had any doubt my products are anything but spot on.

I’d be happy to explain. How do you know you’ll get consistent raws each and every time? That should matter to you.

MESO is brutal. If one of those blind tests by a customer comes back underdosed, this isn’t like SST where a source can say “oopsies”. Customers here might not be as forgiving.

You willing to bet all those loss Bitcoin sales on your raws supplier???

I'm not saying your products are underdosed. I'm not saying they aren't. I really couldn't know. I'm just saying initial and ongoing testing is important and expected; that's why we are asking about it. Its nothing you don't already know.

I know I addressed the post to you, but i was half writing that post for all those reading who might think we are busting on you just for kicks.
You've remained professional and have been pretty receptive to our requests so far with the exception of lab pics. Still not sure if you have a actual lab or reselling?

I think we all want to see you succeed, we just aren't willing to lower the standards to see it happen.

Also, thank you for not responding with stupid memes.