Triple B Solutions

I'll put my money where my mouth is, shoot me an email and we can figure out a way for me to prove the pricing to you. This may come as a huge surprise to you but I'm a business man, not a liar. Nothing about my operation is shady.
Not a very good business man if your paying that much per tab. You're an idiot.

I don't really care Trip. Bayer Proviron comes in blister strips of 10. By your claim, you are buying that for $60 to sell it at $70.

Do you see why I'm having a hard time with this. If that is indeed true then you are not much of a business man. Nobody in their right mind would incorporate that into their business.
It is within the realm of possibilities that I am wrong and it is a 10 pack.

I'll put my money where my mouth is, shoot me an email and we can figure out a way for me to prove the pricing to you. This may come as a huge surprise to you but I'm a business man, not a liar. Nothing about my operation is shady.
Nothing about your operation is shady? Except that you are illegally brewing steroids in a half make believe lab then selling them online anonymously?

Lol

Lol.

“Nothing is shady”

The lies didn’t take long to catch up to you did they.

One of the first things we say in vetting is “be transparent”.

Oops.
Please explain how I lied at any point? You are trying really hard to find something that isn't there.

Please explain how I lied at any point? You are trying really hard to find something that isn't there.

Look. If you’re a reseller of ANYTHING you need to be forthright with that. This calls into question whether you actually even produce ANY of your own stuff.

Someone said it before and I’ll have to agree, we got SST’s B-list source. Scurry back and tell them we want the BETTER guy. Send Synergy Forge over here.

You learned from him. You use the same raws as him. You use him for pharmaceutical products. You’re prices are virtually the same now.

Why would anyone chose you over the guy that’s been doing this longer and apparently knows everything and has all the connections?

I would honestly love to do both. Testing all of my raws and all of my finished products would be extremely expensive. You are going to have to be a little bit patient with me and give me some time to get there. I'm still working on building up my stock with compounds I want to have and building up my raws to keep up with Meso.

Do you mind explaining why you think any of my products would be underdosed? You say you don't trust me and I get that. Products that are normally fake or underdosed came back SPOT on. It wasn't just my testing, everything that was blind tested was right on point. Even EQ which I believe we spent some time talking about when I opened. From a business standpoint I'm building my whole operation on the idea of being a reliable source that has great brews and customer service.

Seems like it would be pretty stupid for me to offer do much credit for blind testing if I had any doubt my products are anything but spot on.
We can't say ur raws are underdosed but you can't say they aren't unless u have testing on everything. 7 out of 10 may be good but you won't know until people are coming back with bad bloods or their own testing. You think we r busting ur balls but its all to help you as well.

Look. If you’re a reseller of ANYTHING you need to be forthright with that. This calls into question whether you actually even produce ANY of your own stuff.

Someone said it before and I’ll have to agree, we got SST’s B-list source. Scurry back and tell them we want the BETTER guy. Send Synergy Forge over here.

You learned from him. You use the same raws as him. You use him for pharmaceutical products. You’re prices are virtually the same now.

Why would anyone chose you over the guy that’s been doing this longer and apparently knows everything and has all the connections?
No. You are extremely quick to call me a liar and redirect. My announcement on Meso about the pharma products was brief and explained that I was still working on shipping but the shipping would be separate and take approximately 3 weeks. You know that I did not lie at all. My pastebin explains the process in more depth.

I get that you want to find something wrong but is it really that mind blowing that I am doing things the right way?

He IS synergy forge dude. This is what i've been low key trying to say.
Let my just say this is my strong suspicion from the start. I do not know this as fact.

I get that you want to find something wrong but is it really that mind blowing that I am doing things the right way?
You aren't though. The "right way" would have been showing up with lab tests on every product you carry. Photos of you lab, and batch numbers on your labels. With an in depth explanation of your brewing process and how your orals are made. As well as a comprehensive explanation of you practices for remaining anonymous. You didn't come correct with any of that. Now your "working" on some of the request, while saying how expensive it would be to test everything. You also said it was because you added all this overpriced pharm stuff, that you don't even have. Why would anyone order any of that stuff from you if they could just order it themselves from the pharmacist? 3 week lead time and 30 dollars for shipping? If you were going to offer it you would need to buy it yourself and offer it domestically.

No. You are extremely quick to call me a liar and redirect. My announcement on Meso about the pharma products was brief and explained that I was still working on shipping but the shipping would be separate and take approximately 3 weeks. You know that I did not lie at all. My pastebin explains the process in more depth.

If we didn’t have the exchange we had today, NONE of this would have come to light.

Anyone really believe Trip’s pharmaceutical products were not coming from him? Was he clear about that until today?

You get caught saying shit and then you try to weasel your way out of the story. No one should trust anything you’ve said.

“My labels are being redesigned and are coming soon”

“I plan to send more samples”

“I carry pharmaceutical now”

“I have my own lab”

These are all stories Trip, all of them.