Triple B Solutions

If you
I would honestly love to do both. Testing all of my raws and all of my finished products would be extremely expensive. You are going to have to be a little bit patient with me and give me some time to get there. I'm still working on building up my stock with compounds I want to have and building up my raws to keep up with Meso.

Do you mind explaining why you think any of my products would be underdosed? You say you don't trust me and I get that. Products that are normally fake or underdosed came back SPOT on. It wasn't just my testing, everything that was blind tested was right on point. Even EQ which I believe we spent some time talking about when I opened. From a business standpoint I'm building my whole operation on the idea of being a reliable source that has great brews and customer service.

Seems like it would be pretty stupid for me to offer do much credit for blind testing if I had any doubt my products are anything but spot on.
It costs the price of 2 vials to get a test done its not alot, especially when that raw test and vial test which equals 4 sold vis, then equals 100+ of that compoubd sold, you will probably sell out before you can make more. But becoming to busy is not good.

get the stuff tested, but if you do you nay get to many sales, so it coumd be smarter not to lol

raws will have some purity issues once in a while, better to know before you make 100+ vials or you will have to trash them all, also if you catch an underdosed product before a member does you just saved yourself, if a member tests an underdosed vial, you will be done for.

No sir, I believe you are mistaken. I have been extremely clear with my intentions. This has been the case since before I even opened on Meso.

I have said multiple times that I will get more testing done after I am finished with converting my labels which was something that the users from this forum asked for. You asked for testing, labels, blind testing, my methods, more testing, more products, and pharmaceuticals. I have worked extremely hard to get these things for you.

I am not in any way hurting for business. I do not want to be the biggest source in the world. But I would love to have you as a customer. I respect the veterans here and nothing would make me happier than getting some of you to order from me. Do you really think I would encourage blind testing or try so hard to get you to order if I did not know just how good my product is? Do you really think if @BigBaldBeardGuy or @shackleford ordered from me they wouldn't sit down with and examine every inch of my product? Get testing?
How can you be so confident that everything you had is dosed properly, dont you think you come off as a bit sketchy, being so sure?

thats like saying every single steak i cook for the next year will be cooked perfect without even cutting into it to check.
Would you believe me?

Me-But i know it will. Cook it perfect
You-How?
Me-I just know
You -do you check
Me- i am just that good
You- o, ill go somewhere else

Last edited:
No sir, I believe you are mistaken. I have been extremely clear with my intentions. This has been the case since before I even opened on Meso.

I have said multiple times that I will get more testing done after I am finished with converting my labels which was something that the users from this forum asked for. You asked for testing, labels, blind testing, my methods, more testing, more products, and pharmaceuticals. I have worked extremely hard to get these things for you.

I am not in any way hurting for business. I do not want to be the biggest source in the world. But I would love to have you as a customer. I respect the veterans here and nothing would make me happier than getting some of you to order from me. Do you really think I would encourage blind testing or try so hard to get you to order if I did not know just how good my product is? Do you really think if @BigBaldBeardGuy or @shackleford ordered from me they wouldn't sit down with and examine every inch of my product? Get testing?
Listen. I'm not the douchewaffle you think I am.
1) you should be testing your products from every batch. #1 this is for YOUR protection. There are scammers out there that will send in boggus samples saying it is yours. Without anything to back it up everything falls on you. It also builds consumer confidence.
2)As far as labels are concerned, I could give two shits what they look like as long as they have a batch #. I know I'm in the minority here so shiny labels are a good idea.
3,) I can't understand why you wouldn't want to get your raws tested. If you truly care about your reputation and your customers its a no brainer. You may trust your source but shit could go bad at anytime. Think about that. You're brewing at what you think is 98% purity and it turns out those raws are 79%. Can you see the damage that would cause?
4) Last but not least lab pics would really be nice. I would like to know I'm buying from a well designed, clean lab with the proper equipment instead of the guy that is the assistant manager at Guido's Pizza Parler using his kitchen after business hours.

I placed an order from @TripleBSolutions in the last few weeks and it arrived in 4 business days. Pics to follow. When I sent btc, the value of btc was changing while I was entering address and then sending, resulting in the value he received being about $40 less than the dollar value that I sent. He explained a couple of things to me about how to avoid this, but still sent my order for the lesser amount he received. Thought it was worth noting. It is just ancillaries, dbol, tne, tren a, going to be ordering the rest of the cycle (which will start in March) in upcoming weeks and will post a review again.
20210128_170028.jpg20210128_170012.jpg20210128_170455.jpg20210128_170518.jpg

Listen. I'm not the douchewaffle you think I am.
1) you should be testing your products from every batch. #1 this is for YOUR protection. There are scammers out there that will send in boggus samples saying it is yours. Without anything to back it up everything falls on you. It also builds consumer confidence.
2)As far as labels are concerned, I could give two shits what they look like as long as they have a batch #. I know I'm in the minority here so shiny labels are a good idea.
3,) I can't understand why you wouldn't want to get your raws tested. If you truly care about your reputation and your customers its a no brainer. You may trust your source but shit could go bad at anytime. Think about that. You're brewing at what you think is 98% purity and it turns out those raws are 79%. Can you see the damage that would cause?
4) Last but not least lab pics would really be nice. I would like to know I'm buying from a well designed, clean lab with the proper equipment instead of the guy that is the assistant manager at Guido's Pizza Parler using his kitchen after business hours.
Until recently point #1 was not a concern of mine until someone informed me that another source considered blind testing to be an organized attack against him. I read something that @BigBaldBeardGuy posted related to this and batch numbers. I hope that if this ever happens customers with the same product/batch number could be convinced to send in samples to verify the report.

I have way too much invested in this to send out faulty products. I would wager that I spend more time on the quality control of my products then most. My process to prevent "floaters" is borderline obsessive. You would probably be disappointed if you took a hard look at most UGL gear. Not mine. Pretty confident in my raws because sources much bigger than me use the exact same batches of raws. I pay a hefty premium for my raws and someone would lose a lot money from me if I ended up getting bad raws.

You saw how my finished test results came back. I was accounting for possible imperfections in the manufacturing process and most raws had to be 99+ percent pure for the results that I got.

Yes, I have a very steady order volume right now that seems to increase by the day and as @jJjburton mentioned tests are approximately $100. Testing all of my products and all of my raws would run close to 6k and I've already been asked for HGH tests. My overhead cost is fairly high and I have a LOT more compounds I want to add such as Mtren, Ment, Blends, SARMS, Peptides, etc. HGH had a huge overhead cost.

I do not think you are a "douchewaffle" at all. I rather enjoy these well mannered conversations. I am making constant improvements based off of your feedback and I have no doubt that listening to your feedback has played a part in my growth.

Until recently point #1 was not a concern of mine until someone informed me that another source considered blind testing to be an organized attack against him. I read something that @BigBaldBeardGuy posted related to this and batch numbers. I hope that if this ever happens customers with the same product/batch number could be convinced to send in samples to verify the report.

I have way too much invested in this to send out faulty products. I would wager that I spend more time on the quality control of my products then most. My process to prevent "floaters" is borderline obsessive. You would probably be disappointed if you took a hard look at most UGL gear. Not mine. Pretty confident in my raws because sources much bigger than me use the exact same batches of raws. I pay a hefty premium for my raws and someone would lose a lot money from me if I ended up getting bad raws.

You saw how my finished test results came back. I was accounting for possible imperfections in the manufacturing process and most raws had to be 99+ percent pure for the results that I got.

Yes, I have a very steady order volume right now that seems to increase by the day and as @jJjburton mentioned tests are approximately $100. Testing all of my products and all of my raws would run close to 6k and I've already been asked for HGH tests. My overhead cost is fairly high and I have a LOT more compounds I want to add such as Mtren, Ment, Blends, SARMS, Peptides, etc. HGH had a huge overhead cost.

I do not think you are a "douchewaffle" at all. I rather enjoy these well mannered conversations. I am making constant improvements based off of your feedback and I have no doubt that listening to your feedback has played a part in my growth.
So you're saying for every 4 vials you're selling you can't afford to test? Funny because we've had past sources doing exactly what we are asking. If you're not willing to do that in the words of Johnny Ringo ",well bye". I don't think you realize the business you will lose by not doing this. I wish you well. Im done here.

So you're saying for every 4 vials you're selling you can't afford to test? Funny because we've had past sources doing exactly what we are asking. If you're not willing to do that in the words of Johnny Ringo ",well bye". I don't think you realize the business you will lose by not doing this. I wish you well. Im done here.
That was me asking for a little bit of patience and explaining how hard I am working to get everything you are asking me for. For every post on this thread I get several emails from customers who ask me for things that they would like added. I am extremely receptive to feedback.

Save it. It’s a waste of time. There’s so many new guys at MESO now that just don’t give a fuck. Let them have this one. There won’t ever be another source here with “tested products”.

Out of desperation for a new source, they lowered their standards. Giddily jerking off cause they received vials of oil in the mail and Trip whispered sweet nothings in his emails. Fuck me, we have “TD Pics” posted all the time. “Look at me, I buy drugs and I received them in the mail”. Literally the dumbest thing you can do here.

When the MESO Community stuck together we were able to demand whatever we wanted. Now sources circumvent all that because they sweet talk you.

Trip tested 3 or 4 samples and you guys dropped to your knees and started sucking. His labels had the wrong lab name. He raised his prices on you. He rolled out pharmaceutical products at a 200% markup. And he keeps using his “new label” excuse. You’re on your knees sucking and Trip is totally spitting in your faces.

If I was a source filling tons of orders, I wouldn’t test either. Fuck it. Why bother. And the next source will do the same. You showed it works. MESO is officially worse than SST now.

Save it. It’s a waste of time. There’s so many new guys at MESO now that just don’t give a fuck. Let them have this one. There won’t ever be another source here with “tested products”.

Out of desperation for a new source, they lowered their standards. Giddily jerking off cause they received vials of oil in the mail and Trip whispered sweet nothings in his emails. Fuck me, we have “TD Pics” posted all the time. “Look at me, I buy drugs and I received them in the mail”. Literally the dumbest thing you can do here.

When the MESO Community stuck together we were able to demand whatever we wanted. Now sources circumvent all that because they sweet talk you.

Trip tested 3 or 4 samples and you guys dropped to your knees and started sucking. His labels had the wrong lab name. He raised his prices on you. He rolled out pharmaceutical products at a 200% markup. And he keeps using his “new label” excuse. You’re on your knees sucking and Trip is totally spitting in your faces.

If I was a source filling tons of orders, I wouldn’t test either. Fuck it. Why bother. And the next source will do the same. You showed it works. MESO is officially worse than SST now.
200% markup? I LOST money on the last few purchases customers made from the pharmaceuticals. I'll likely have to institute a minimum order amount.

That was me asking for a little bit of patience and explaining how hard I am working to get everything you are asking me for. For every post on this thread I get several emails from customers who ask me for things that they would like added. I am extremely receptive to feedback.
They are going to keep asking too, but to the community testing products is extremely important. I bet you have had most of the people ask for testing.

They are going to keep asking too, but to the community testing products is extremely important. I bet you have had most of the people ask for testing.
Rarely. I mostly get asked about new compounds. Customers ask about Primo testing specifically fairly often.

200% markup? I LOST money on the last few purchases customers made from the pharmaceuticals. I'll likely have to institute a minimum order amount.

$7 per a 25 mg tab of Proviron is more than 200% markup. That’s a huge increase when you can get 20 tabs for $15 internationally.

You buy for less than $0.75 a tab and then sell for $7 a tab. Then say you “took a loss”.

Cry me a fucking river.

All I am going to say is, BINGO!

$7 per a 25 mg tab of Proviron is more than 200% markup. That’s a huge increase when you can get 20 tabs for $15 internationally.

You buy for less than $0.75 a tab and then sell for $7 a tab. Then say you “took a loss”.

Cry me a fucking river.
Hahaha, thanks for making me laugh. No, my price is literally less than a dollar under what I sell it for. It's an option for customers who want it.

Hahaha, thanks for making me laugh. No, my price is literally less than a dollar under what I sell it for. It's an option for customers who want it.

You expect us to believe for buy a tab, one single tab of Proviron for $6 just to sell it here for $7.

You might think you’re doing pretty good here but all these lies are going to catch up to you.

Anyone that is considering ordering...

You should wait. He’s going to have new labels and all products tested soon. You don’t want his leftovers.

Let him clearance that over on SST.

The product coming out in a few weeks will be a much better value for you. New labels and lab test results that verify the product is accurately dosed.

You expect us to believe for buy a tab, one single tab of Proviron for $6 just to sell it here for $7.

You might think you’re doing pretty good here but all these lies are going to catch up to you.
I'll put my money where my mouth is, shoot me an email and we can figure out a way for me to prove the pricing to you. This may come as a huge surprise to you but I'm a business man, not a liar. Nothing about my operation is shady.

I'll put my money where my mouth is, shoot me an email and we can figure out a way for me to prove the pricing to you. This may come as a huge surprise to you but I'm a business man, not a liar. Nothing about my operation is shady.
I don't really care Trip. Bayer Proviron comes in blister strips of 10. By your claim, you are buying that for $60 to sell it at $70.

Do you see why I'm having a hard time with this. If that is indeed true then you are not much of a business man. Nobody in their right mind would incorporate that into their business.