Triple B Solutions

Y’all are busting his balls over some god dam anavar. I ain’t even bought from this guy and I feel like he’s getting harassed over some bullshit. I seen some ridiculous anavar and primo prices. Hell, I seen test prices at 55-90 got 10ml. If you don’t wanna buy his product, fuck off and move on. I just told the Stanford thread to eat a dick cause I can’t get a list but we have lots of available sources to choose from. I personally know 6 that I’ve used. Point is, we have options. If you wanna buy from trip,
The forums are for discussion my dude. Pointing out price disparities isn’t busting his balls, it’s just discussion.

Meso is hard on sources for end user safety. I've only been around here as a lurker and a member for a few years and I've seen customers get railroaded by sources that were "g2g". Trip is a big boy he didn't come here to make friends, he came here to make money.

If you don't think that's his only reason for being here you might want to rethink just a little bit. Sym seemed like a stand up guy I genuinely believed the dude was an honest dude trying to make a few extra bucks on the side. I had a few philosophical type conversations with the guy on the outside about religion and politics. I found them engaging. After he shit the bed so you think he hung around for more conversation? Absolutely not. Homie took money, peddled dirty gear, and hauled ass leaving folks holding bags of test infused with pubes. What's worse, and this is part I take extremely personal, he came around here throwing around Jesus with his gear and left out like a real scumbag with no integrity and left Jesus to take a beating on his behalf.

Sources are drug dealers. They don't need you to shill or defend them. If their product is good it will speak for itself. Customers will leave positive reviews and post tests/labs. There is a difference between shilling and positive feedback.

Rant over.

Meso is hard on sources for end user safety. I've only been around here as a lurker and a member for a few years and I've seen customers get railroaded by sources that were "g2g". Trip is a big boy he didn't come here to make friends, he came here to make money.

If you don't think that's his only reason for being here you might want to rethink just a little bit. Sym seemed like a stand up guy I genuinely believed the dude was an honest dude trying to make a few extra bucks on the side. I had a few philosophical type conversations with the guy on the outside about religion and politics. I found them engaging. After he shit the bed so you think he hung around for more conversation? Absolutely not. Homie took money, peddled dirty gear, and hauled ass leaving folks holding bags of test infused with pubes. What's worse, and this is part I take extremely personal, he came around here throwing around Jesus with his gear and left out like a real scumbag with no integrity and left Jesus to take a beating on his behalf.

Sources are drug dealers. They don't need you to shill or defend them. If their product is good it will speak for itself. Customers will leave positive reviews and post tests/labs. There is a difference between shilling and positive feedback.

Rant over.
Pardon me if I atrempt to be one of the few true professionals in the game. I don't blame you for being skeptical and I haven't asked a single soul here to take it easy on me. I don't mind proving myself. I would absolutely love for some of the vets here to place orders with me and examine my products.

I was a customer before being a source. I'm not some fly by night snake oil salesman. My business model is pretty simple. Put out consistent high quality and sterile products with great customer service.

Pardon me if I atrempt to be one of the few true professionals in the game. I don't blame you for being skeptical and I haven't asked a single soul here to take it easy on me. I don't mind proving myself. I would absolutely love for some of the vets here to place orders with me and examine my products.

I was a customer before being a source. I'm not some fly by night snake oil salesman. My business model is pretty simple. Put out consistent high quality and sterile products with great customer service.
And I hope you prove us wrong. I said it before I'm rooting for you. We need a good domestic source around here. I'm a patient guy. I can watch and wait. I have some pre pube gear that will hold me until I feel like you're a safe option. I'm happy with what I've seen so far, but I want to see if batch 2 and 3 live up to batch 1.

TD.
Communication great. Packaging great. Got what I ordered. Fills look good. No floaters etc.
so far so good. Let y’all know how it goes.

Attachments

• F57FC739-0C56-4D20-9032-655367819034.jpeg
    F57FC739-0C56-4D20-9032-655367819034.jpeg
    4.4 MB · Views: 96
  • 2512D0C1-9E98-4F32-AE45-187429A835BE.jpeg
    2512D0C1-9E98-4F32-AE45-187429A835BE.jpeg
    4.7 MB · Views: 83
TD.
Communication great. Packaging great. Got what I ordered. Fills look good. No floaters etc.
so far so good. Let y’all know how it goes.
For real tripple bullshitter this fresh account isn’t fooling anyone

can’t you just have your tin of beans and be happy

For real tripple bullshitter this fresh account isn’t fooling anyone

can’t you just have your tin of beans and be happy
Yeah, no. This is why people email me apologising for not getting involved in this thread because they don't want to be flamed.

It’s because they’re embarrassed for getting mystery gear from the new guy. They don’t wanna admit it, frauds I say!!!!
There are no mystery compounds. There are 3 blind tests floating around and probably more coming. You are welcome to add to those tests.

THAT’S YOUR JOB FUCKO
Weird pattern we have going on here. I get asked for tests and when I get them people start stating saying that only blind tests matter. Offer huge credits for blind testing, they come back great, and we are full circle?

Perhaps you didn't bother to read the conversation which seems likely but I am actively encouraging users to blind test my gear. I did test some of my products, I am adding batch numbers, and I plan to test more of my products once I have finished my labels. I cannot think of a better result for consumers.

Due to another users blind tests we very clearly got to see the difference between a source that cares and a source that does not.

Please send off a sample of your arimidex to back up the claim of unmatched quality.

And when pharmaceutical arimidex is available for cheaper here why would anyone take a shot at untested UGL arimidex. This stuff is important.
Did he finally spell out a displacement formula for you? I'm sleepy this morning and might have missed it.

Weird pattern we have going on here. I get asked for tests and when I get them people start stating saying that only blind tests matter. Offer huge credits for blind testing, they come back great, and we are full circle?

Perhaps you didn't bother to read the conversation which seems likely but I am actively encouraging users to blind test my gear. I did test some of my products, I am adding batch numbers, and I plan to test more of my products once I have finished my labels. I cannot think of a better result for consumers.

Due to another users blind tests we very clearly got to see the difference between a source that cares and a source that does not.
We're aren't full circle. We said blind testing as well as YOU testing EVERY product not.your bullshit 3 samples. Your entire line up needs testing. How are those labels coming?

Y’all are busting his balls over some god dam anavar. I ain’t even bought from this guy and I feel like he’s getting harassed over some bullshit. I seen some ridiculous anavar and primo prices. Hell, I seen test prices at 55-90 got 10ml. If you don’t wanna buy his product, fuck off and move on. I just told the Stanford thread to eat a dick cause I can’t get a list but we have lots of available sources to choose from. I personally know 6 that I’ve used. Point is, we have options. If you wanna buy from trip, do it, if not find another source.

You just made a lot of friends here sport.

If you ever need advice from the COMMUNITY then perhaps you could fuck off.

Sources go private all the time and that’s what Stanford decided to do. There’s no need to take it personally.

Victim card... nobody told you to eat a dick. Lol.