Triple B Solutions

I shared some very expensive equipment and the Vmixer. You could easily fake lab pics if you wanted to. Ultimately my quality will speak for itself.
So you were able to get a sneak peak and one picture of some equipment.. sorry but that does not make a lab. Like you said, you could have got that picture anywhere.. but the ability to show more than one picture upon request speaks for itself..

If we didn’t have the exchange we had today, NONE of this would have come to light.

Anyone really believe Trip’s pharmaceutical products were not coming from him? Was he clear about that until today?

You get caught saying shit and then you try to weasel your way out of the story. No one should trust anything you’ve said.

“My labels are being redesigned and are coming soon”

“I plan to send more samples”

“I carry pharmaceutical now”

“I have my own lab”

These are all stories Trip, all of them.
I truly hope you are joking or you've just decided to stop reading. You keep calling me a liar like you caught me doing something. So far you've caught me getting low priced pharmaceuticals at customer request that I'm not even making money off of right now. People don't order from Meso, they ask for a pastebin. My pastebin details this process better. I did explain this but it seems like we are starting to ignore facts here.

You lose a ton of credibility calling someone a liar when they quite obviously didn't lie.

Last edited:
Both Panda (RIP) and DO sell pharma products that ship from Turkey. They never handle the products themselves. Ordering with them is more of a convenience thing. When Trip said shipping was three weeks I just assumed that he’s using the same kind of setup. (Otherwise why would it take three weeks if they were in his possession?) He should have made that clear from the beginning. That’s a pretty dumb unforced error.

I truly hope you are joking or you've just decided to stop reading. You keep calling me a liar like you caught me doing something. So far you've caught me getting low priced pharmaceuticals at customer request that I'm not even making money off of right now. People don't order from Meso, they ask for a pastebin. My pastebin details this process better. I did explain this but it seems like we are starting to ignore facts here.

You lose a ton of credibility calling someone a liar when they quite obviously didn't lie.
You are right! Its your time to shine and tell everybody that they are wrong, you could start posting a pic of your lab for starters!

Where does it say “these are ordered from a 3rd party vendor? YOU said YOU would carry them. YOU just order on your customers behalf and charge additional.

I Pharmaceuticals |
|
Shipping - Pharmaceutical products are shipped separately. |
| HGH orders are shipped overnight express for $95 and guaranteed. |
| All other products are $30 and have an approximate 2-3 week T/A. |
| Orders shipped with the $30 shipping are not guaranteed! |
| Seizure rate is extremely low but there will not be free reships on $30 shipping orders. |
| You can upgrade to overnight shipping on request.

Low priced pharmaceuticals? You're funny. You seem mad right now and the only one losing credibility here is you.

Low priced pharmaceuticals? You're funny. You seem mad right now and the only one losing credibility here is you.
I guess I missed the joke. I was asked for the products. I don't make much if any money off of the products. It's a nice option to have and it seems like a silly thing to attack me over.

I guess I missed the joke. I was asked for the products. I don't make much if any money off of the products. It's a nice option to have and it seems like a silly thing to attack me over.

Here’s some credibility. Go back and read the thread. This whole pharmaceutical thing was started because at MESO we recommend everyone use pharma AI. That’s when YOU chimed in and said “hey guys, I’m pretty certain I can get pharmaceutical grade products if you’re interested”. And I’m pretty certain someone responded with “if the price is right, sure.”

At no point did anyone say “Yo Trip! Buddy! Hate to bother you, but could you hook us all up with a 3rd party ordering system for pharmaceutical grade products?”

You’re using the same source for pharma grade as every other source at SST.

Here’s some credibility. Go back and read the thread. This whole pharmaceutical thing was started because at MESO we recommend everyone use pharma AI. That’s when YOU chimed in and said “hey guys, I’m pretty certain I can get pharmaceutical grade products if you’re interested”. And I’m pretty certain someone responded with “if the price is right, sure.”

At no point did anyone say “Yo Trip! Buddy! Hate to bother you, but could you hook us all up with a 3rd party ordering system for pharmaceutical grade products?”

You’re using the same source for pharma grade as every other source at SST.
The price is great. Carrying those same products domestically would raise the prices drastically. I'm not shoving this down your throat. I did this as a convenience for my customers.

@BidBaldBeardGuy I am truly sorry for attempting to bring pharmaceutical products at the lowest possible cost I could manage (lost money on my last few packs).

For returning customers please start a fresh email chain when placing your order. M1T has been added and there is an updated Pastebin.

Labels are pretty much finished, new products will have the new labeling. I am going to run a B3G1 sale for some of my items until I run out of stock of products with the old labels.

Test E, Test C, Test P, TNE, EQ, and Mast E
are currently eligible for the B3G1 Sale!

@BidBaldBeardGuy I am truly sorry for attempting to bring pharmaceutical products at the lowest possible cost I could manage (lost money on my last few packs).

IMG_8075.jpg

It’s not the first time a source does this with me. You all get in your own way. Just be transparent.

4th time you’ve dodged the question. “Do you relay your customers information to a third party source of pharmaceutical products”.

And yes, @Iron_Yuppie PPL does it but it CLEARLY says “Turkish Pharmacy on their website.

Who’s Trip passing your name and address to? And who could that third party in turn be giving your address to also?

View attachment 141717

It’s not the first time a source does this with me. You all get in your own way. Just be transparent.

4th time you’ve dodged the question. “Do you relay your customers information to a third party source of pharmaceutical products”.

And yes, @Iron_Yuppie PPL does it but it CLEARLY says “Turkish Pharmacy on their website.

Who’s Trip passing your name and address to? And who could that third party in turn be giving your address to also?
I explain this in my order process and my Pastebin. I mention 3 week shipping, customs, seizure rate, etc in my pastebin. The fact that the shipping is separate is not something hidden.

If customers do not want this service I would be happy to stop it. The offer is purely customer service in nature.

I explain this in my order process and my Pastebin. I mention 3 week shipping, customs, seizure rate, etc in my pastebin. The fact that the shipping is separate is not something hidden.

If customers do not want this service I would be happy to stop it. The offer is purely customer service in nature.

So.....

“Yes, we use a third-party service”

You should title “pharmaceutical products” in your pastebin “third party pharmaceutical products” or call them “international”

If you want to be transparent.

So.....

You should title “pharmaceutical products” in your pastebin “third party pharmaceutical products” or call them “international”

I assumed that was fairly obvious as I talk about seizure rates, customs, etc.

Got it I'll add that.

So.....

Exactly. Fuck I can get Bayer Pharmaceutical Proviron at my mailbox in 10 days for $15. This guy a joke.
@TripleBSolutions, no we don't need the international 3rd party Pharmaceuticals at that price. We can do fine on our own.

Exactly. Fuck I can get Bayer Pharmaceutical Proviron at my mailbox in 10 days for $15. This guy a joke.
@TripleBSolutions, no we don't need the international 3rd party Pharmaceuticals at that price. We can do fine on our own.
Awesome! So I'm half the price and offering this as a service to customers who want it.

If you can get me Bayer Proviron $7.50 for 25-25 mg tablets I'm in

He can get you one tab for $7...

Wait... he thinks maybe that’s for a blister of 10 now though... he’s not sure though... he’s waiting to get a price check...

It’s not shady or anything though....

He’s only doing it cause we asked....

Hey! New labels coming real soon though....

* (God, I hope they don’t ask about product testing again) *