Triple B Solutions

Is your testing credit stacking? If I send two blind samples in, will it be 800 credit

No, the $400 credit was for the first blind test submitted. I will still cover the cost of the testing, shipping, and some for your time. If you send two samples I will cover that. If someone happens to have a large range of my products already in hand I would gladly work with them to make it worth their time to send them all out for blind testing. I would be willing to give a big bonus for that.

Keyword being BLIND though.

No, the $400 credit was for the first blind test submitted. I will still cover the cost of the testing, shipping, and some for your time. If you send two samples I will cover that. If someone happens to have a large range of my products already in hand I would gladly work with them to make it worth their time to send them all out for blind testing. I would be willing to give a big bonus for that.
Keyword being BLIND though.
Finally a definitive answer from this guy, I guess you just have to talk about him possibly losing money to get one

Finally a definitive answer from this guy, I guess you just have to talk about him possibly losing money to get one
I am impressed that you were able to turn paying for blind testing into something negative.

No, I did not start out with pharmaceutical style labels. My gear is sterile, accurate, and brewed with minimal solvents. Recently there was another vendor that many customers chose to go with due to his labels that ended up with many problems including underdosed gear. Fortunately my labels have been fixed.

I was provided with information that led me to believe it is one pill. Heaven forbid you order one and receive more. The pharmaceutical products were meant to be a convenient option for customers. I did not lie at all.

You consider not answering a question the way you would like it to be answered "dodging" them.
Bro nobody gave a fuck about ur labels. The problem was they didn't match ur name after u said u were a perfectionist and anal about everything!

The combination of quality products and customer service I provide is unmatched.
Holy shit please stop saying this. I don’t have a dog in this, I think Bald is an asshole from lurking on here and reading what he says, but he does vet very well and brings up great points. You do keep beating around the bush on all types of topics, and your stereotypical cue card customer service responses are frustrating to read.

Holy shit please stop saying this. I don’t have a dog in this, I think Bald is an asshole from lurking on here and reading what he says, but he does vet very well and brings up great points. You do keep beating around the bush on all types of topics, and your stereotypical cue card customer service responses are frustrating to read.

Please provide me a list of topics that I have "beat around the bush" and have not answered. I will attempt to clarify with you.

Trip if you're waiting for new labels with batch numbers to be ready to send in all your products to get tested then best thing you can do in mean time is send in all your raws to get tested for now.

Half man, half bear, half pig

It stands to reason that if my finished oils test perfectly then my raws are fine. Never the less I am not quite sure where you get the idea I am anti-testing.

Perhaps the $400 credit or me practically begging for customers to get blind testing done confused you?

Anyone who tries to post anything positive in this thread gets flamed and accused of being me. Great test results get posted and ignored. Other labs have had plenty of controversy.
Never seen a bad batch of raws slide through aye?