Triple B Solutions

No sir, I make sure products are dosed correctly when I brew them so I do not have to be scared of blind testing. When I was asked for testing I was immediately met with the response that blind testing was needed and that I could send in "good" samples.
Man this is like beating our head on a brick wall. HOW DO U KNOW ITS DOSED CORRECTLY IF U DONT TEST THE RAW OR FINISHED OILS??? on every product not just 2 or 3

Refuses to test? We discussed my plans moving forward and you are well aware I am getting more testing on my products. You seemed quite pleased with my plans and nothing has changed at all.

I would love some clarification.
Man, you're a fucking idiot. Anyone orders from this retard deserves what they get. WHEN are these tests happening? You've completely ignored the question multiple times now.

Man, you're a fucking idiot. Anyone orders from this retard deserves what they get. WHEN are these tests happening? You've completely ignored the question multiple times now.
I cannot provide you with an exact date. The labels were finished a few days ago and as I have answered this question before with the response that I will send more samples after my new labels are ready it would be reasonable to assume that the samples would be shipped shortly after.

I think what I said about source testing a few pages back may have been taken out of context(if I’m the retard in question @BigBaldBeardGuy ). Also, @Logan44551, it seems you made similar comments about a different source and testing. For everyone’s edification if I’m the actual retard.....of course sources should test, however, the blind testing trumps it, and, unfortunately, that’s out of the source’s hands.

I will most likely order eventually. I'm not sure when though. I can't really put a time frame on it.
I cannot control shipping times and while Jano is extremely quick with his T/A he has no reason to rush for me. I cannot control exactly when I get test results back so it would be rather silly for me to speculate.

I think what I said about source testing a few pages back may have been taken out of context(if I’m the retard in question @BigBaldBeardGuy ). Also, @Logan44551, it seems you made similar comments about a different source and testing. For everyone’s edification if I’m the actual retard.....of course sources should test, however, the blind testing trumps it, and, unfortunately, that’s out of the source’s hands.
No sir, there were multiple comments about blind testing once I got my finished oil tests back the first time around.

Test your raws or finished oils. Don't care.

Testing raws seems more important to me. You're current amount of blind testing would indicate you either know how to brew or are extremely lucky.

Blind testing credit is good sure and it will keep you honest. That in my opinion is the only reason for blind testing. Consider it accountability or perhaps an audit.

You testing raws and finished oils would be preferred and shows us that you know what's in the box. Like the back of a tub of protein powder. 30grams of whey per scoop Great!
250mg/ml Test E. Fantastic! Proprietary blend 2500mg. 50mg/ml Tren E hold the fuck up a second. We don't want proprietary blend in our gear.

Everyone no matter how ocd or meticulous is prone to error. Testing your raws keeps the raws dealer in check. They may make a mistake. Then you're sending someone Dbol instead of Var and his wife grew a beard and a micro penis. If you test ALL of your raws and/or your finished product. You could prevent this from happening by spending a little in the beginning. THIS is why everyone is so hostile. No one is perfect. Bar bender bodies is proof enough that someone somewhere, no matter how ocd or meticulous, fucked up...

Pony up get the testing done. Shows you care and it builds confidence in your product. Right now we are getting the finger.

Don't know how else to say it.

P.S. if you are worried about labels answer this..is batch 2 and beyond, finished for these compounds? Are they in separate bins away from other compounds? Why can't you go ahead and test them now?

Homie right now you are that dopeboy driving on 30s slinging a few ounces a week. When you could be moving pounds driving a benz.
Make sense?

I cannot control shipping times and while Jano is extremely quick with his T/A he has no reason to rush for me. I cannot control exactly when I get test results back so it would be rather silly for me to speculate.
I get it, but just be straight with us. Have you sent anything off for testing? Still dodging with that answer imo. Not asking for when we are going to get results. When are you going to send it? Let's start there. Have you sent anything off for testing? If you haven't when will you be sending stuff off for testing?

Test your raws or finished oils. Don't care.

Testing raws seems more important to me. You're current amount of blind testing would indicate you either know how to brew or are extremely lucky.

Blind testing credit is good sure and it will keep you honest. That in my opinion is the only reason for blind testing. Consider it accountability or perhaps an audit.

You testing raws and finished oils would be preferred and shows us that you know what's in the box. Like the back of a tub of protein powder. 30grams of whey per scoop Great!
250mg/ml Test E. Fantastic! Proprietary blend 2500mg. 50mg/ml Tren E hold the fuck up a second. We don't want proprietary blend in our gear.

Everyone no matter how ocd or meticulous is prone to error. Testing your raws keeps the raws dealer in check. They may make a mistake. Then you're sending someone Dbol instead of Var and his wife grew a beard and a micro penis. If you test ALL of your raws and/or your finished product. You could prevent this from happening by spending a little in the beginning. THIS is why everyone is so hostile. No one is perfect. Bar bender bodies is proof enough that someone somewhere, no matter how ocd or meticulous, fucked up...

Pony up get the testing done. Shows you care and it builds confidence in your product. Right now we are getting the finger.

Don't know how else to say it.

P.S. if you are worried about labels answer this..is batch 2 and beyond, finished for these compounds? Are they in separate bins away from other compounds? Why can't you go ahead and test them now?

Homie right now you are that dopeboy driving on 30s slinging a few ounces a week. When you could be moving pounds driving a benz.
Make sense?
No sir, I am sorry that this isn't happening on the timeline that you would like it to. I have been open on Meso for a little over a month now. During that time frame I have blind testing, finished product testing, bloodwork, batch numbers, and there will be more testing available soon.

You can certainly wait and watch as I get more test results, more products, and more reviews over time. You will just be disappointed that you didn't order from me sooner!

No sir, I am sorry that this isn't happening on the timeline that you would like it to. I have been open on Meso for a little over a month now. During that time frame I have blind testing, finished product testing, bloodwork, batch numbers, and there will be more testing available soon.

You can certainly wait and watch as I get more test results, more products, and more reviews over time. You will just be disappointed that you didn't order from me sooner!
Answer the question you fucking idiot. Quit reading off your que card.

Refuses to test? We discussed my plans moving forward and you are well aware I am getting more testing on my products. You seemed quite pleased with my plans and nothing has changed at all.

I would love some clarification.

My god. You said you would sell HGH AS SOON AS YOU RECEIVED IT. And said “most likely would have it tested”.

No “most likely”. Learn from what EVERYONE here has said “test your shit”.

So far you tested 4 fucking products. That’s not much.

Excuse: “I can’t control the shipping times”
- you sound like a bitch.
Solution: “I sent 10 samples out this week”
- you sound like a MAN.

Excuse: “I tested my own product and guys complained that it’s meaningless and blind testing is more important” woah is you.
Solution: “I’m committed to testing my own product and I offer a generous credit for blind testing” - fuck yea this guy knows his shit.

I swear to fuck it’ll be March and those labels won’t be out and you still won’t have samples. Mark my fucking words. You’re either stalling for a reason or you’re the worlds biggest self-stopper. Get out of your own way and start doing shit because it’s the RIGHT way to do it.

You get what you give here. You can blame me for your thread being a flaming bag of shit. Or you can start giving out better vibes and this shitshow can turn around and start smelling like roses.

45 days. You’ve been doing the SAME shit for 45 days.

This is YOUR fault, not ours. You should have done your research and read ANY of the source threads. You would be further along.

Instead you have 45 days of thread arguing with your fucking customers. Pull your head out of your ass.

“Hey guys! I had a fucking epiphany and you’re right! I’m going to temporarily close shop until I have everything together to make you all happy” - just say THAT and you earn INSTANT respect. But you value bitcoins over respect. Bad look.

Yes but when a source and blind test is sent, then it completely allows for full transparency, to avoid scamming.

BigBaconBurger,

I'm a little confused. From all the feedback you've received, what you got was "stop selling international pharma products"? Can you even grasp what it is we want to see from you? Reading comprehension, man!

45 days. You’ve been doing the SAME shit for 45 days.

This is YOUR fault, not ours. You should have done your research and read ANY of the source threads. You would be further along.

Instead you have 45 days of thread arguing with your fucking customers. Pull your head out of your ass.

“Hey guys! I had a fucking epiphany and you’re right! I’m going to temporarily close shop until I have everything together to make you all happy” - just say THAT and you earn INSTANT respect. But you value bitcoins over respect. Bad look.
Its so simple.

and what happened? You are being way to nice. You have been litteraly holding his hsnd this whole time.lol this is not the normal BBBG, where did he go?

Its like he has the answers to a multiple choice test, yet he rather right an essay. But its a multiple choice test.

makes no sense