Triple B Solutions

Agreed.

There’s also a big difference between

“I’m testing it as soon as it arrives because I value that and I know MESO does as well”

and

“...which I most likely will have tested.”

Keep doing it YOUR way though. [emoji2369]

When I say I am going to do something I do it. I'm careful about giving my word when I don't even have something yet. I'll work on communicating my intentions.

I planned to have an intro sale on my HGH. You are correct I would normally avoid talking about price until I have it on hand. I plan to do an intro sale, close to $130 per kit of HGH.

When I say I am going to do something I do it. I'm careful about giving my word when I don't even have something yet. I'll work on communicating my intentions.

I planned to have an intro sale on my HGH. You are correct I would normally avoid talking about price until I have it on hand. I plan to do an intro sale, close to $130 per kit of HGH.

100 iu?

That’s not cheaper than HGH we already can get here... that’s tested.

He wasn’t “selling” the pharmaceutical products, he was passing on the order information to the same source at SST that all these hack UGLs use.

He totally missed the point though. What I specifically told him was to quit spreading himself out until he established himself. He needs to focus on the UGL stuff first. He hasn’t done that.

He’s playing dumb though. His comprehension is fine. He just wants to thumb his nose at MESO. Just like other “sources” before him. They think because they make a couple quick sales they’ll be able to avoid testing. But look at how dead this thread was the past 3 days until Trip had to bump it himself. It’s not sustaining and it’s a BAD business plan. He also jacked his prices up. Dumb move there too. He’s not selling what he did at the beginning of January.

All he had to do was be transparent and indicate “I’ll send 10 samples for testing before mid-February” and I wouldn’t be commenting. He has NO intention of testing. It’s a middle finger and giant F-U to all of us.

Onto the next source. This one had his chance and he totally blew it. Bullshit.
bigbaxonburger is tripleb. cause nobody is really sure what the name is till the new labels come out lol. I agree, the point is continually lost on this source.

an another note, @TripleBSolutions according to your unsolocited pm,it is accurate to say you gave me a timeline of next week for sending product out for testing? This is what many people have been asking, and i am unsure why you are reluctant to share it with the rest. or are you blowing more smoke to shut me up?

I will get testing done on it before offering it for sale here.
Good. That’s how it should always be. Now here’s a question, and I swear it’s not a trap at all: will you be selling it on SST before you get it tested? If so that’s fine by me. You run your business however you want and you can stratify customers by forums. I think I’ve demonstrated before that I’m not out to get you and we’ve had good, civil conversations. But I’m somewhat curious if you’re doing this only for Meso or if this is an across-the-board policy.

Good. That’s how it should always be. Now here’s a question, and I swear it’s not a trap at all: will you be selling it on SST before you get it tested? If so that’s fine by me. You run your business however you want and you can stratify customers by forums. I think I’ve demonstrated before that I’m not out to get you and we’ve had good, civil conversations. But I’m somewhat curious if you’re doing this only for Meso or if this is an across-the-board policy.

Not sure honestly. This isn't a new no name HGH manufacturer and there are a ton of people already running it on SST. Testing could be a selling point for me though.

No sir, I am sorry that this isn't happening on the timeline that you would like it to. I have been open on Meso for a little over a month now. During that time frame I have blind testing, finished product testing, bloodwork, batch numbers, and there will be more testing available soon.

You can certainly wait and watch as I get more test results, more products, and more reviews over time. You will just be disappointed that you didn't order from me sooner!
I don't remember having a timeline. I just told you why testing is important and you very calmly put up your Karen finger, with liberal arts degree confidence, and told me I was being impatient.

Unless I missed it you also dodged my other post. Have you sent stuff off for testing? Do you have a date that you will send stuff off for testing? My guess is no. We don't want that bullshit with well I can't put a timeline on Jano, because he's busy. We didn't ask for a timeline for Jano. We just want to know, has the shit been sent or not. If it hasn't tell us when you're going to send the shit. My guess is never.

I pointed out why testing is important. The only response I heard was fuck off I'm gonna do what I'm gonna do and I don't care if anyone gets harmed in the process. NOTHING IS PERFECT EVERY SINGLE TIME.

You want to source on a HARM reduction board? Start taking steps to reduce harm asshole.

And no, I won't be sorry. I'm real OCD about keeping enough gear so I don't have to buy from the first scamming turd that comes along. I've got time. I'll start looking elsewhere in the meantime.

I don't remember having a timeline. I just told you why testing is important and you very calmly put up your Karen finger, with liberal arts degree confidence, and told me I was being impatient.

Unless I missed it you also dodged my other post. Have you sent stuff off for testing? Do you have a date that you will send stuff off for testing? My guess is no. We don't want that bullshit with well I can't put a timeline on Jano, because he's busy. We didn't ask for a timeline for Jano. We just want to know, has the shit been sent or not. If it hasn't tell us when you're going to send the shit. My guess is never.

I pointed out why testing is important. The only response I heard was fuck off I'm gonna do what I'm gonna do and I don't care if anyone gets harmed in the process. NOTHING IS PERFECT EVERY SINGLE TIME.

You want to source on a HARM reduction board? Start taking steps to reduce harm asshole.

And no, I won't be sorry. I'm real OCD about keeping enough gear so I don't have to buy from the first scamming turd that comes along. I've got time. I'll start looking elsewhere in the meantime.
Then be OCD about reading as well.

So far the only complaint I have is from people who aren't buying customers. That's not luck and nor is it luck that the blind tests came back SPOT on. More samples are being sent as I have said multiple times. You can order from someone else but no one else puts as much time and effort into making sure their product is perfect.

Get a lamp and setup a small area or box with a white platform. Get a black and white background and look closely at your vials. Then look at mine. You won't find particles in my products. If you want to talk about harm reduction let's talk about following USP inspection protocols.

Last edited:
Gonna need some ice for that. You got an answer? Didn't think so.

All you took away from that was me poking at your alleged ocd. Don't give a fuck about reducing harm. You can't give me a simple yes or no, or a slightly complicated I'm dropping that shit in the mail next week.

This lab will most likely crash and burn eventually. Cutting corners from the jump.

Buy at your own risk.

So far the only complaint I have is from people who aren't buying customers. That's not luck and nor is it luck that the blind tests came back SPOT on. More samples are being sent as I have said multiple times. You can order from someone else but no one else puts as much time and effort into making sure their product is perfect.

Get a lamp and setup a small area or box with a white platform. Get a black and white background and look closely at your vials. Then look at mine. You won't find particles in my products. If you want to talk about harm reduction let's talk about following USP inspection protocols.
Just answer the fucking question, God you're annoying as fuck. Did you already send all products out for testing?! Yes or no? Not they are going to be sent, either you sent them or you haven't, you sound like a fucking used car salesman.

Also it's important that you say all the stuff you sent out before you get the results. Just so if you get a bad result we'll know if you don't show it.

Also it's important that you say all the stuff you sent out before you get the results. Just so if you get a bad result we'll know if you don't show it.
No problem doing that once it's cleared customs or I can have Jano confirm it once he does the tests if he feels like doing so.

Not sure honestly. This isn't a new no name HGH manufacturer and there are a ton of people already running it on SST. Testing could be a selling point for me though.
I appreciate the honesty. And look, we all know that all this stuff is being made in some fruit dehydrator facility in Wuhan, so it’s not like we aren’t aware of the level of stupidity it takes to use it. But testing is important if for no reason other than it being a selling point. But for those of us on the other end of the needle it’s our health on the line.

I appreciate the honesty. And look, we all know that all this stuff is being made in some fruit dehydrator facility in Wuhan, so it’s not like we aren’t aware of the level of stupidity it takes to use it. But testing is important if for no reason other than it being a selling point. But for those of us on the other end of the needle it’s our health on the line.
I get it. I wouldn't sell you something I wouldn't use. I run generics and I use a LOT of HGH when I'm on an insulin cycle.

Dam, triple B taking a pounding in this bitch and making y’all look bad.

47 pages in we still in vetting stage 1. I thought he would have his own discord by now and this thread would be full of stories from bigger Ben telling us prison stories from the olden days.

at any rate , I’m placing an order.

No problem doing that once it's cleared customs or I can have Jano confirm it once he does the tests if he feels like doing so.
That's good to hear. Do you have a date you plan to send or have you already sent? We don't need eta on when you'll get results but at least let us know when or if you sent so we can stop grilling you on it lol

iPhone flashlight works real good for this. Just set the vial down right on top and it’ll show everything that’s in there.

I’ve never once had a particle or floater or anything in any of my vials. I guess I’ve been lucky.