Triple B Solutions

Sent out this week? You just said yesterday samples are getting sent out.

So did you send them yesterday?

Wishy-washy washy-wishy. Can I test drive the new 2021 F150 or do you just work the used car area?
My guess is the initial sales he made in the beginning have tailed off now. Instead of investing that money into testing he's keeping his meth dealer busy.

My guess is the initial sales he made in the beginning have tailed off now. Instead of investing that money into testing he's keeping his meth dealer busy.
Actually makes sense. Doublespeak. Tons of excuses. Dodging questions. Worried about spending a little right now to get alot later. That's money for meth today. Personality screams addict. How did I not see it before?

I will say this, he's got an active forum presence. Sym and prissy were lacking there. He hasn't been hit by a tree or got dead yet lol.

Actually makes sense. Doublespeak. Tons of excuses. Dodging questions. Worried about spending a little right now to get alot later. That's money for meth today. Personality screams addict. How did I not see it before?

I will say this, he's got an active forum presence. Sym and prissy were lacking there. He hasn't been hit by a tree or got dead yet lol.
Yep. Almost 50 pages in and you would think we would see progress, when the fact is he's regressing. Almost time to burn this one.

Yep. Almost 50 pages in and you would think we would see progress, when the fact is he's regressing. Almost time to burn this one.
At least Prissy was responsive this far in. He had no problem testing his products and posting them up even when they were off.

Nope! Consistently growing which is one reason why my prices went up. Feel free to order and see WHY people order from me.

Here's a thought. Syn alleges to do tons of in house testing, but he doesn't post.. I doubt that too, but since you use his raws anyway why not ask to borrow them. Get those and Syn to vouch PUBLICLY, I'll put in an order. I'll even figure out how to send something off to Jano. I won't even cash in on the store credit. Just to clarify I'm looking for raws testing here.

That's as close to meeting you half way that I will get at the present.

Maybe this will either dispell the you are probably Syn theory or prove that he isn't testing either. I haven't checked his thread in awhile to see if he actually posted results. From what I can tell you guys are cut from the same cloth though. Lots of excuses.

I CANNOT WAIT for the next new source so we can say goodbye to you.

Do not order from this source. Test results will be available soon
Ah yes, because you are Mesos official spokesman. I'm still confused why you are so mad at me. Per our conversation you told me that if I got testing like we talked about you would be happy with me. Samples have been sent.

Syn alleges to do tons of in house testing, but he doesn't post.. I doubt that too, but since you use his raws anyway why not ask to borrow them. Get those and Syn to vouch PUBLICLY, I'll put in an order.
This is actually a really elegant solution to the problem. We don’t need to know what kind of deal you have with him. That’s your business. But if you’re getting raws from him and he’s testing them then showing us those results will satisfy most of the need. (I say most because it should be practice for you to at the very least be spot checking raws with each batch)

My money is on there being no internal testing done by someone like Jano. I’d bet what he’s doing—what they’re ALL doing—is a basic melting point test and relying on that combined with the results furnished by the raw supplier. Let’s be real for a moment here. Most steroid users are not bothering to investigate their supplier. A lot of them actually are the dumb meathead stereotype. We all know who they are. And based on how many people on Reddit end up with fake or bunk shit—which is pretty hard to achieve unless you do absolutely no research whatsoever—it seems that guys are happy to throw their coin at anyone who offers to deliver them their drugs in under five days. So what we’re asking for is so beyond what most sources have ever had to put up with. But that’s Meso. That’s why this place is different. Sources think our rules are dumb and that everyone here is a jackoff. We think every other forum that lets sources skate through with no testing and no background information are not only irresponsible and dangerous but they’re also probably filled to the brim with scammers and dickriders working for scammers. Our rules are hard for a reason.

Here's a thought. Syn alleges to do tons of in house testing, but he doesn't post.. I doubt that too, but since you use his raws anyway why not ask to borrow them. Get those and Syn to vouch PUBLICLY, I'll put in an order. I'll even figure out how to send something off to Jano. I won't even cash in on the store credit. Just to clarify I'm looking for raws testing here.

That's as close to meeting you half way that I will get at the present.

Maybe this will either dispell the you are probably Syn theory or prove that he isn't testing either. I haven't checked his thread in awhile to see if he actually posted results. From what I can tell you guys are cut from the same cloth though. Lots of excuses.
Sure! I'll ask if I can share the results. Thank you for making a reasonable request. I should have finished testing results very soon and you could buy directly from the batches that are tested. I don't mind pursuing raw testing in the future but at this point and time I need to pay for raw materials.

How many samples were sent? EXACTLY what was sent so you're held accountable to show all results? Being transparent now will avoid people doubting you later.

How many samples were sent? EXACTLY what was sent so you're held accountable to show all results? Being transparent now will avoid people doubting you later.
7 samples for right now.

You could also take my accoutability a step further and blind test a product from this batch once I have results back.

7 samples for right now.

You could also take my accoutability a step further and blind test a product from this batch once I have results back.
Thanks. What 7 was sent? You're sending products for testing to make us happy. Best to be upfront about what's all sent now otherwise it'll cause doubt later and all the testing will be for nothing lol

This is actually a really elegant solution to the problem. We don’t need to know what kind of deal you have with him. That’s your business. But if you’re getting raws from him and he’s testing them then showing us those results will satisfy most of the need. (I say most because it should be practice for you to at the very least be spot checking raws with each batch)

My money is on there being no internal testing done by someone like Jano. I’d bet what he’s doing—what they’re ALL doing—is a basic melting point test and relying on that combined with the results furnished by the raw supplier. Let’s be real for a moment here. Most steroid users are not bothering to investigate their supplier. A lot of them actually are the dumb meathead stereotype. We all know who they are. And based on how many people on Reddit end up with fake or bunk shit—which is pretty hard to achieve unless you do absolutely no research whatsoever—it seems that guys are happy to throw their coin at anyone who offers to deliver them their drugs in under five days. So what we’re asking for is so beyond what most sources have ever had to put up with. But that’s Meso. That’s why this place is different. Sources think our rules are dumb and that everyone here is a jackoff. We think every other forum that lets sources skate through with no testing and no background information are not only irresponsible and dangerous but they’re also probably filled to the brim with scammers and dickriders working for scammers. Our rules are hard for a reason.
Thank you. I agree and I love having discussions like this. I will ask for test results and I will also ask if I can share them. I also really appreciate the way William phrased his request. If I had the extra money to do it I would. Personally when I was buying I didn't think much of raw tests. If there was some sort of underdose or taint in the raws you would see that in the finished product as well. Being able to brew well consistently is important.