Triple B Solutions

Awaiting test results.

What is everyone all shook up about?

Are tests taking longer than usual?

He seems to be taking this beating in stride and still doing what is asked by members...

Awaiting test results.

What is everyone all shook up about?

Are tests taking longer than usual?

He seems to be taking this beating in stride and still doing what is asked by members...
Really only thing that needs to be answered at this point is what the 7 samples are. Then it's just waiting for the results.

Sure! I'll ask if I can share the results. Thank you for making a reasonable request. I should have finished testing results very soon and you could buy directly from the batches that are tested. I don't mind pursuing raw testing in the future but at this point and time I need to pay for raw materials.
Guess i need to figure out how to send stuff out to Jano.

7 samples for right now.

You could also take my accoutability a step further and blind test a product from this batch once I have results back.
So u sent finished oils to get sampled? Why not send raws? Seems so backwards to me. Of course any testing is better than no testing but u could brew some with extra hormone in it bc u wanna show good test but raws would show exactly what u have.

Thanks. What 7 was sent? You're sending products for testing to make us happy. Best to be upfront about what's all sent now otherwise it'll cause doubt later and all the testing will be for nothing lol
Shouldn't be disclosed to ensure blind testing on the testers end.

This is actually a really elegant solution to the problem. We don’t need to know what kind of deal you have with him. That’s your business. But if you’re getting raws from him and he’s testing them then showing us those results will satisfy most of the need. (I say most because it should be practice for you to at the very least be spot checking raws with each batch)

My money is on there being no internal testing done by someone like Jano. I’d bet what he’s doing—what they’re ALL doing—is a basic melting point test and relying on that combined with the results furnished by the raw supplier. Let’s be real for a moment here. Most steroid users are not bothering to investigate their supplier. A lot of them actually are the dumb meathead stereotype. We all know who they are. And based on how many people on Reddit end up with fake or bunk shit—which is pretty hard to achieve unless you do absolutely no research whatsoever—it seems that guys are happy to throw their coin at anyone who offers to deliver them their drugs in under five days. So what we’re asking for is so beyond what most sources have ever had to put up with. But that’s Meso. That’s why this place is different. Sources think our rules are dumb and that everyone here is a jackoff. We think every other forum that lets sources skate through with no testing and no background information are not only irresponsible and dangerous but they’re also probably filled to the brim with scammers and dickriders working for scammers. Our rules are hard for a reason.
I don’t know how you say it’s hard to end up with fake or bunk shit. I’ve linked a study in the past showing that roughly 63% of all underground products are bunk or extremely underdosed. If I’m being honest, I’ve had better luck finding hardcore drugs than REAL anabolic steroids. Obviously not everyone has a he same experience, but my experience with underground steroids has been way more miss than hit. That’s with research as well.

I CANNOT WAIT for the next new source so we can say goodbye to you.

Do not order from this source. Test results will be available soon

I think I speak for most members here, you have a big mouth. And who the fuck are you anyways, that this source or any source has to meet your demands? And I for one wouldn't tell you shit how to cap, make tablets, or offer brewing recipes. You probably want them so you can stop using online Chinese bullshit.
Do your own chemistry experiments, or are you too dumb to understand basic math? I gather you are too fucking dumb. Now get lost. Fool.

I think I speak for most members here, you have a big mouth. And who the fuck are you anyways, that this source or any source has to meet your demands? And I for one wouldn't tell you shit how to cap, make tablets, or offer brewing recipes. You probably want them so you can stop using online Chinese bullshit.
Do your own chemistry experiments, or are you too dumb to understand basic math? I gather you are too fucking dumb. Now get lost. Fool.
Hey triple b tell us how you really feel with you burner account huh?

I asks and Triple B provided his explanation on how he makes caps. You would be surprised how many sources come here without knowing the correct way to make caps. It’s a standard question. If they don’t know how to make it the correct way you end up with a final product that is inconsistently dosed. He proved that he knew how to make them so we moved on from that.

We asked him to submit product samples. We like to see that the products he is selling are accurately dosed and it gives us a baseline to compare customer submitted samples. The more sampling that is performed the more validation that his products are good. He can use all that data to market his products. That’s good for the community and good for him.

He’s balancing opsec with transparency. I understand that he needs to preserve his safety. However he could be a little more proactive in letting MESO know that he’s sending samples out. I believe if he was more forthcoming with that info he wouldn’t have as many questions. But the important thing is he sent the samples and that’s a step in the right direction. If he did all that in a more positive manner then I wouldn’t complain about his attitude. You should understand that he asked me for advice and I spent time giving him that advice so I take it personally. I want to see good sources here so I spend time getting this process straight. There’s a lot of members that are committed to the same.

I don’t need you to like me, dude. It makes no difference to me. I do what I do and I realize that some people aren’t going to like it. It doesn’t bother me one bit. It’s more important to have good sources of clean, accurately dosed gear than winning some popularity contest.

You don’t speak for anybody here, who else keeps these sources in check to our best ability? Asking a source to provide what’s needed to increase the safety of what we are doing is what makes this board great. Let’s go worst case scenario here, you buy gear online and start pinning it but something feels “off” so you go run bloods and realize whatever you’re injecting probably isn’t whatever compound you bought. If you think that’s an acceptable risk you want to take beforehand then you don’t belong at MESO

I don’t know how you say it’s hard to end up with fake or bunk shit.
Because the internet exists and I assume a basic level of reading comprehension is present in at least 57% of the population.

There’s a big section here with testing updated as it comes in. The fact that others don’t avail themselves of the resources that exist is on them. If you don’t do your homework then I have to wonder how much your money matters to you. (Not you, Connor, I’m speaking generally)

I asks and Triple B provided his explanation on how he makes caps. You would be surprised how many sources come here without knowing the correct way to make caps. It’s a standard question. If they don’t know how to make it the correct way you end up with a final product that is inconsistently dosed. He proved that he knew how to make them so we moved on from that.

We asked him to submit product samples. We like to see that the products he is selling are accurately dosed and it gives us a baseline to compare customer submitted samples. The more sampling that is performed the more validation that his products are good. He can use all that data to market his products. That’s good for the community and good for him.

He’s balancing opsec with transparency. I understand that he needs to preserve his safety. However he could be a little more proactive in letting MESO know that he’s sending samples out. I believe if he was more forthcoming with that info he wouldn’t have as many questions. But the important thing is he sent the samples and that’s a step in the right direction. If he did all that in a more positive manner then I wouldn’t complain about his attitude. You should understand that he asked me for advice and I spent time giving him that advice so I take it personally. I want to see good sources here so I spend time getting this process straight. There’s a lot of members that are committed to the same.

I don’t need you to like me, dude. It makes no difference to me. I do what I do and I realize that some people aren’t going to like it. It doesn’t bother me one bit. It’s more important to have good sources of clean, accurately dosed gear than winning some popularity contest.
Handled this better than I was about to. I hit the reply and said to myself let's scroll down a bit first. I was about to go Negan lol.

@runningback34 you don't speak for most people here. If you read an ounce of this thread you would see that. In fact go read a few old and dead threads. Big Bear, Gem, grayscale, Sparta, and demigod to name a few.

3BG and other vets like him grill these sources relentlessly to hold them accountable. I was personally spared the possibility of getting bitch tits from some severely underdosed Asin sold by Sparta.

These guys spend their own time doing this for the good of the community. Them being assholes stops sketchy drug dealers from possibly ruining lives.

Gyno can be fixed sure, but why should anyone have to when they are spending hard earned money on a product that should be properly dosed. Losing a butt cheek or a leg is a worse case scenario, but look how many sources had contaminated gear. Vets with mean words and respected opinions keep fools like that from staying here.

What the fuck is happening to MESO when we have people who cant let go of their high school football career long enough to see that, @BigBaldBeardGuy is doing whats good for the community.... Which means you too.

If it wasnt for people like @BigBaldBeardGuy and the other guys that vet these drug dealers who fucking knows what we'd be injecting into our bodies. Anyone can come on these forums and start selling shit, theres been plenty of idiots with awful make-shift "labs" that don't know the first thing about homebrewing that have done it. Guys like 3b call them out, and try to keep meso safe. I know 3b doesn't need me to defend him, and he sure can come off as an asshole, but fuck off if you aren't going to contribute anything useful to the thread.

Handled this better than I was about to. I hit the reply and said to myself let's scroll down a bit first. I was about to go Negan lol.

@runningback34 you don't speak for most people here. If you read an ounce of this thread you would see that. In fact go read a few old and dead threads. Big Bear, Gem, grayscale, Sparta, and demigod to name a few.

3BG and other vets like him grill these sources relentlessly to hold them accountable. I was personally spared the possibility of getting bitch tits from some severely underdosed Asin sold by Sparta.

These guys spend their own time doing this for the good of the community. Them being assholes stops sketchy drug dealers from possibly ruining lives.

Gyno can be fixed sure, but why should anyone have to when they are spending hard earned money on a product that should be properly dosed. Losing a butt cheek or a leg is a worse case scenario, but look how many sources had contaminated gear. Vets with mean words and respected opinions keep fools like that from staying here.
yeah he handled it better then I thought. I spent too much time typing i missed all these reasonable responses. Either way, fuck @runningback34