Triple B Solutions

I don't remember having a timeline. I just told you why testing is important and you very calmly put up your Karen finger, with liberal arts degree confidence, and told me I was being impatient.

Unless I missed it you also dodged my other post. Have you sent stuff off for testing? Do you have a date that you will send stuff off for testing? My guess is no. We don't want that bullshit with well I can't put a timeline on Jano, because he's busy. We didn't ask for a timeline for Jano. We just want to know, has the shit been sent or not. If it hasn't tell us when you're going to send the shit. My guess is never.

I pointed out why testing is important. The only response I heard was fuck off I'm gonna do what I'm gonna do and I don't care if anyone gets harmed in the process. NOTHING IS PERFECT EVERY SINGLE TIME.

You want to source on a HARM reduction board? Start taking steps to reduce harm asshole.

And no, I won't be sorry. I'm real OCD about keeping enough gear so I don't have to buy from the first scamming turd that comes along. I've got time. I'll start looking elsewhere in the meantime.
You nailed it. We've all asked the same questions over and over but it's like changes the subject. I'm not sure if he has Attention Deficit Disorder or just here for a quick coin.
He seems like he's putting the horse in front of the cart.

Hey @TripleBSolutions how about you just concentrate on getting your gear and by that I (we) mean ALL of your gear especially including the orals as well as the raws tested and post them up.

We don't give a fuck about you adding pharmaceuticals, HGH, etc to your list. There's plenty of places we can buy that here. Concentrate on cleaning your shit up here and you would have enough to keep you busy and $$$ without all the accessories.

Na fuck you've already ignored us. Go fuck yourself. You're a scammer and anybody here who can't see that gets what they deserve when you decide to fold up and dissappear.
Again fuck you!

Last edited:
You nailed it. We've all asked the same questions over and over but it's like changes the subject. I'm not sure if he has Atention Deficit Disorder or just here for a quick coin.
He seems like he's putting the horse in front of the cart.

Hey @TripleBSolutions how about you just concentrate on getting your gear and by that I (we) mean ALL of your gear especially including the orals as well as the raws tested and post them up.

We don't give a fuck about you adding pharmaceuticals, HGH, etc to your list. There's plenty of places we can buy that here. Concentrate on cleaning your shit up here and you would have enough to keep you busy and $$$ without all the accessories.

Na fuck you've already ignored us. Go fuck yourself. You're a scammer and anybody here who can't see that gets what they deserve when you decide to fold up and dissappear.
Again fuck you!
Not even close to a scammer, but your advice is appreciated. You'll have more testing soon enough and with any luck that will include more blind testing along with results from products I send. Thank you!

I cannot provide you with an exact date. The labels were finished a few days ago and as I have answered this question before with the response that I will send more samples after my new labels are ready it would be reasonable to assume that the samples would be shipped shortly after.
Why do you need labels to send in samples in the first damned place???? Send them blind wtf

He wasn’t “selling” the pharmaceutical products, he was passing on the order information to the same source at SST that all these hack UGLs use.

He totally missed the point though. What I specifically told him was to quit spreading himself out until he established himself. He needs to focus on the UGL stuff first. He hasn’t done that.

He’s playing dumb though. His comprehension is fine. He just wants to thumb his nose at MESO. Just like other “sources” before him. They think because they make a couple quick sales they’ll be able to avoid testing. But look at how dead this thread was the past 3 days until Trip had to bump it himself. It’s not sustaining and it’s a BAD business plan. He also jacked his prices up. Dumb move there too. He’s not selling what he did at the beginning of January.

All he had to do was be transparent and indicate “I’ll send 10 samples for testing before mid-February” and I wouldn’t be commenting. He has NO intention of testing. It’s a middle finger and giant F-U to all of us.

Onto the next source. This one had his chance and he totally blew it. Bullshit.
Absolutely agree, I'm looking to stock up. Been awhile and the tren is about all gone. I'll be waiting longer lmao not sending me cash out for this cat!

Absolutely agree, I'm looking to stock up. Been awhile and the tren is about all gone. I'll be waiting longer lmao not sending me cash out for this cat!
"No intention of testing" - Blatant lie. Testing was done, blind testing was done, more testing is being done just like I said it would. Testing isn't the only part of harm reduction. Blind tests are king as far as testing goes. I'm getting it done for you either way.

Then be OCD about reading as well.

So far the only complaint I have is from people who aren't buying customers. That's not luck and nor is it luck that the blind tests came back SPOT on. More samples are being sent as I have said multiple times. You can order from someone else but no one else puts as much time and effort into making sure their product is perfect.

Get a lamp and setup a small area or box with a white platform. Get a black and white background and look closely at your vials. Then look at mine. You won't find particles in my products. If you want to talk about harm reduction let's talk about following USP inspection protocols.
I want to add something since you edited this post after my initial response. I clearly spelled out what I was looking for in harm reduction. It's more than just floaters. You can send out flawless floater free gear, but if you have tainted raws that won't make a damn bit of difference.

I've seen what test results are available they look great SPOT ON, but again I'm not questioning your ability to compound, yet...

How many times do your raws change hands before they get to you? How many people our working for your raws supplier? How many packs do they send out per day? Are they all 100% competent? What's the chances of them being perfect every single time?

You're putting a ton of time and effort in to your craft that's great, but again it could all be for naught without putting time and effort into testing.

This next part isn't me bragging on me. It's putting something into perspective. Sym made about 9k off of me alone in less than a years time. Testing on 30 compounds is what 4-5k? Which means you would still make money off me. I'm just one person. Look how many people who aren't customers that are wanting testing done. Think about the ones who are silent. There are more off them than there are 3BGs, Cochinos, and Calriassians. Sorry for missing other contributors. If you wont listen to reason, think about dollars and cents. If you're refusing to test EVERYTHING, you are going to miss out. If there are only 3 others like me out there, you're missing out on an extra 30k per year for a 5k investment.

Everyone here has a price or condition that must be met. Mine is raws testing. Every single new batch. That's what I find important. It appears you can brew. Blind testing will tell on you as far as that goes.

Despite you being an asshole and dodging questions, I'd still make a purchase if you can meet those requirements. I've been paying attention to the way you answer things. You have some skill in the art of lying without lying. That's a requirement for my chosen career path. I can see through the bullshit.

To answer everyone's question, NO, samples have not been sent yet. He might be planning to, but it hasn't been done.

I want to add something since you edited this post after my initial response. I clearly spelled out what I was looking for in harm reduction. It's more than just floaters. You can send out flawless floater free gear, but if you have tainted raws that won't make a damn bit of difference.

I've seen what test results are available they look great SPOT ON, but again I'm not questioning your ability to compound, yet...

How many times do your raws change hands before they get to you? How many people our working for your raws supplier? How many packs do they send out per day? Are they all 100% competent? What's the chances of them being perfect every single time?

You're putting a ton of time and effort in to your craft that's great, but again it could all be for naught without putting time and effort into testing.

This next part isn't me bragging on me. It's putting something into perspective. Sym made about 9k off of me alone in less than a years time. Testing on 30 compounds is what 4-5k? Which means you would still make money off me. I'm just one person. Look how many people who aren't customers that are wanting testing done. Think about the ones who are silent. There are more off them than there are 3BGs, Cochinos, and Calriassians. Sorry for missing other contributors. If you wont listen to reason, think about dollars and cents. If you're refusing to test EVERYTHING, you are going to miss out. If there are only 3 others like me out there, you're missing out on an extra 30k per year for a 5k investment.

Everyone here has a price or condition that must be met. Mine is raws testing. Every single new batch. That's what I find important. It appears you can brew. Blind testing will tell on you as far as that goes.

Despite you being an asshole and dodging questions, I'd still make a purchase if you can meet those requirements. I've been paying attention to the way you answer things. You have some skill in the art of lying without lying. That's a requirement for my chosen career path. I can see through the bullshit.

To answer everyone's question, NO, samples have not been sent yet. He might be planning to, but it hasn't been done.

Well said [emoji122]

There's only about three places raws are being made. I don't know what you think could be in a "tainted" batch of raws, but testing finished products would reveal any "taint". Some suppliers are better than others. Right now I have a gentleman's agreement with Syn. I have the option of going through him or directly through a raw provider. Syn has a very direct interest in making sure I get exactly what I pay for.

I hope you realize that 5k sold doesn't mean 5k in profit. It's no where close to a direct profit. Although if you want to place an order with me I'll turn around and put that directly to testing.

Most likely some number far less than all, but double the amount he tells us. Leaves room to cover fuck ups. If everything comes back great we will have more testing done with a T/A faster than Jimmy Johns.
Most likely, I don't like the way he doesn't answer questions. Talks in circles and avoids answering things. Makes me not trust him, reminds me of a used car salesman

Most likely, I don't like the way he doesn't answer questions. Talks in circles and avoids answering things. Makes me not trust him, reminds me of a used car salesman
I'm sorry but I tend to be a bit cautious with what I say. If I say something I intend to do it and I feel like I should be very certain I can do it. We are also on a forum that ANYONE can read and look for clues.

There's only about three places raws are being made. I don't know what you think could be in a "tainted" batch of raws, but testing finished products would reveal any "taint". Some suppliers are better than others. Right now I have a gentleman's agreement with Syn. I have the option of going through him or directly through a raw provider. Syn has a very direct interest in making sure I get exactly what I pay for.

I hope you realize that 5k sold doesn't mean 5k in profit. It's no where close to a direct profit. Although if you want to place an order with me I'll turn around and put that directly to testing.
Of course I realize 5k sold doesn't mean 5k profit. But I also realize a $30 bottle of test costs about 5-10 to make. You're still missing the much bigger picture. I represent a portion of what's out there.

You know what I take that back you aren't missing the point. More doublespeak and misdirection. Almost had me....not really.

You said what you said to openly justify not testing to the masses out there. Poor me 5k isn't 5k. You're right it's not, but again way more are just watching and waiting and last time I checked profit is profit. Say you net 15k. Say you net 10. It would still be worth the testing. Tainted gear my definition- cut or diluted with something else or mislabeled. I alluded to that already. You have a gentleman's agreement with a stranger you met online who stands to gain nothing from your success. So we can deduce, your raws make one stop before they get to you, Syn. So stop being cute and cut the shit.

Edit- damn auto correct.

Relax, sent out this week like I've alluded to many times.

Sent out this week? You just said yesterday samples are getting sent out.

As per our conversation you literally know samples are getting sent out. I outlined what I planned to do and you seemed quite happy about it. Nothing changed so I'm a bit confused by your outburst. It seems you do not read because you blew up and started this about HGH. When the HGH gets here I will start selling it. Will I send it out for testing when it gets here? I certainly plan to. If you want to wait for the testing results then wait. If you want to buy it without then go ahead and buy it.

Yes, it has been 45 days. During that time frame I waited for samples to come back from the first request for testing. Then this shifted towards blind testing, so I pushed and waiting for blind testing. I got a lot of feedback about my labels so I worked on making them better. Now I'm getting asked for more testing. Guess what's happening? More testing.

So did you send them yesterday?

Wishy-washy washy-wishy. Can I test drive the new 2021 F150 or do you just work the used car area?