Triple B Solutions

Its so simple.

and what happened? You are being way to nice. You have been litteraly holding his hsnd this whole time.lol this is not the normal BBBG, where did he go?

Its like he has the answers to a multiple choice test, yet he rather right an essay. But its a multiple choice test.

makes no sense

Right?

It’s like what I tell my kids “I guess Dad can’t be nice because you don’t fucking listen to me anyways!”

I’m starting to think there’s at least 2 people accessing the TripleB account. He sounded reasonable and heading in the right direction the other day. Now, boom, back to “I dose my products correctly cause. So no need for testing.”

Right?

It’s like what I tell my kids “I guess Dad can’t be nice because you don’t fucking listen to me anyways!”

I’m starting to think there’s at least 2 people accessing the TripleB account. He sounded reasonable and heading in the right direction the other day. Now, boom, back to “I dose my products correctly cause. So no need for testing.”
It strangely resembles another somewhat dead thread; the apparent multiple personalities and feelings of groundhog day type back and forth, over and over and getting nowhere.
Frustrating. I havent said much because what else is there to say? dude is either unwilling or unable to comprehend what we are even saying.

My god. You said you would sell HGH AS SOON AS YOU RECEIVED IT. And said “most likely would have it tested”.

No “most likely”. Learn from what EVERYONE here has said “test your shit”.

So far you tested 4 fucking products. That’s not much.

Excuse: “I can’t control the shipping times”
- you sound like a bitch.
Solution: “I sent 10 samples out this week”
- you sound like a MAN.

Excuse: “I tested my own product and guys complained that it’s meaningless and blind testing is more important” woah is you.
Solution: “I’m committed to testing my own product and I offer a generous credit for blind testing” - fuck yea this guy knows his shit.

I swear to fuck it’ll be March and those labels won’t be out and you still won’t have samples. Mark my fucking words. You’re either stalling for a reason or you’re the worlds biggest self-stopper. Get out of your own way and start doing shit because it’s the RIGHT way to do it.

You get what you give here. You can blame me for your thread being a flaming bag of shit. Or you can start giving out better vibes and this shitshow can turn around and start smelling like roses.

As per our conversation you literally know samples are getting sent out. I outlined what I planned to do and you seemed quite happy about it. Nothing changed so I'm a bit confused by your outburst. It seems you do not read because you blew up and started this about HGH. When the HGH gets here I will start selling it. Will I send it out for testing when it gets here? I certainly plan to. If you want to wait for the testing results then wait. If you want to buy it without then go ahead and buy it.

Yes, it has been 45 days. During that time frame I waited for samples to come back from the first request for testing. Then this shifted towards blind testing, so I pushed and waiting for blind testing. I got a lot of feedback about my labels so I worked on making them better. Now I'm getting asked for more testing. Guess what's happening? More testing.

BigBaconBurger,

I'm a little confused. From all the feedback you've received, what you got was "stop selling international pharma products"? Can you even grasp what it is we want to see from you? Reading comprehension, man!
Per a private conversation with one of your more vocal members I was advised to get testing and stop selling the Pharmacueticals. I agreed to both which seemed to make @BigBaldBeardGuy rather happy until I stated that I will "Most likely" get testing on the HGH.

No sir, I am sorry that this isn't happening on the timeline that you would like it to. I have been open on Meso for a little over a month now. During that time frame I have blind testing, finished product testing, bloodwork, batch numbers, and there will be more testing available soon.

You can certainly wait and watch as I get more test results, more products, and more reviews over time. You will just be disappointed that you didn't order from me G

No sir, I am sorry that this isn't happening on the timeline that you would like it to. I have been open on Meso for a little over a month now. During that time frame I have blind testing, finished product testing, bloodwork, batch numbers, and there will be more testing available soon.

You can certainly wait and watch as I get more test results, more products, and more reviews over time. You will just be disappointed that you didn't order from me sooner!
Guys it looks like Triple bitchtits is a comedian in disguise.
Listen Triple Bitchtit, why would anyone regret ordering from you when there are plenty of other sources out there?
Let's see: Because I test my raws and post them up in the testing forum. Oh wait you don't do that.

Because my lab is like no other. You guys saw the pics .
Ummm no we didn't.

Because my tests all come back good. I've tested every oil and oral I produce and have had multiple blind tests as well.
Hmmm ummmm no.
Cochino asked if I could order some unicorns with a purple dildo in their ass and I did just that. I will send out for testing later but meanwhile you are welcome to order.
Go fuck yourself you used car salesman piece of camelshit!
We're done with your bullshit here.

Guys it looks like Triple bitchtits is a comedian in disguise.
Listen Triple Bitchtit, why would anyone regret ordering from you when there are plenty of other sources out there?
Let's see: Because I test my raws and post them up in the testing forum. Oh wait you don't do that.

Because my lab is like no other. You guys saw the pics .
Ummm no we didn't.

Because my tests all come back good. I've tested every oil and oral I produce and have had multiple blind tests as well.
Hmmm ummmm no.
Cochino asked if I could order some unicorns with a purple dildo in their ass and I did just that. I will send out for testing later but meanwhile you are welcome to order.
Go fuck yourself you used car salesman piece of camelshit!
We're done with your bullshit here.
Are you okay?

As per our conversation you literally know samples are getting sent out. I outlined what I planned to do and you seemed quite happy about it. Nothing changed so I'm a bit confused by your outburst. It seems you do not read because you blew up and started this about HGH. When the HGH gets here I will start selling it. Will I send it out for testing when it gets here? I certainly plan to. If you want to wait for the testing results then wait. If you want to buy it without then go ahead and buy it.

Yes, it has been 45 days. During that time frame I waited for samples to come back from the first request for testing. Then this shifted towards blind testing, so I pushed and waiting for blind testing. I got a lot of feedback about my labels so I worked on making them better. Now I'm getting asked for more testing. Guess what's happening? More testing.

You’re not help-able. Your reading comprehension is shit.

The point is that it’s taking you 45 fucking days to do the shit you should have had from Day 1.

You’re playing the victim card when you’re not entitled to. You have a little name recognition from SST and a couple guys jumped on your dick here from the beginning. But that is NOTHING. So you got a few sales initially. Wow. That’s not going to be sustainable here - it might work at SST because the mods protect you from the real hard questions.

MESO wants testing. It’s the only way to hold you accountable. Sure, you can SAY “my gear is the best” but those are just words.

Put your HGH on sale. It’s not going to stop anyone here from constantly and relentlessly asking if it’s been tested. Keep posting and we’ll keep asking about your product testing.

ALL of this could have been a POSITIVE but you choose to argue and drag your feet so YOU turned it negative. Blame me, I don’t give a fuck. You can make every excuse you want and try to spin it as MESO picking on a “good source” it makes no difference. You are getting hit in the coins and that’ll continue to happen until you get with the way shit is done here. Seems counterproductive if you ask me.

Smaller sources can test all of their products and make their customers feel good about it so there’s ZERO excuse why you can’t. Just stubborn and disrespectful to MESO so you can continue to fuck off. Go back to SST.

No sir, I make sure products are dosed correctly when I brew them so I do not have to be scared of blind testing. When I was asked for testing I was immediately met with the response that blind testing was needed and that I could send in "good" samples.
How are you going to know if you get a shit batch of raws if you don't test them before you brew? If you follow 95% calculations with 87% EQ raws, for example, there's no way that you're going to come back with an accurately dosed product. So your plan is to offer credit for blind testing and find out the batch is bad after you've already shipped it? What then?

I've worked in the manufacturing industry for many years and you ALWAYS test your raw materials before you begin your production run.

BigBaconBurger,

I'm a little confused. From all the feedback you've received, what you got was "stop selling international pharma products"? Can you even grasp what it is we want to see from you? Reading comprehension, man!

He wasn’t “selling” the pharmaceutical products, he was passing on the order information to the same source at SST that all these hack UGLs use.

He totally missed the point though. What I specifically told him was to quit spreading himself out until he established himself. He needs to focus on the UGL stuff first. He hasn’t done that.

He’s playing dumb though. His comprehension is fine. He just wants to thumb his nose at MESO. Just like other “sources” before him. They think because they make a couple quick sales they’ll be able to avoid testing. But look at how dead this thread was the past 3 days until Trip had to bump it himself. It’s not sustaining and it’s a BAD business plan. He also jacked his prices up. Dumb move there too. He’s not selling what he did at the beginning of January.

All he had to do was be transparent and indicate “I’ll send 10 samples for testing before mid-February” and I wouldn’t be commenting. He has NO intention of testing. It’s a middle finger and giant F-U to all of us.

Onto the next source. This one had his chance and he totally blew it. Bullshit.

Relative newb here but I'm sure my perspective is similar to others who lurk here.

Nobody here is ever G2G and I like it that way. Even the most standup looking labs have blown up, just look at Sym or PPL and their massive fuckups.

When I read a source thread I think:
You do your own testing... maybe it's a good batch you made separate from your real stock that's underdosed.
You have blind tests... maybe it's a shill account or a sock puppet you control.
You have blind tests from someone who's a long time member... maybe they've been compromised.
You have positive bloodwork... maybe they just respond well.
You post pictures of your lab... maybe you snuck photos at work, or from another chemist.

My point is that no single piece of information is ever proves "this guy is legit".
However, each additional piece of information helps to build a profile about who you are as a businessman and a chemist. Are you open, transparent, humble, willing to fix mistakes. All important traits in a trade rife with scams and involving chemicals people will inject in ways that can potentially maim or kill them.

What I've seen out of you Trip is excuse after excuse after excuse. "No one's going to trust my tests so fuckit, I CoOk gOoD so I WoNt teSt mY raWs, I might maybe possibly if able when I have time after my new labels come in and the next equinox passes to test my HGH likely" The only mistake you copped to was that your labels don't match your business name. That was a good start and showed humility despite how glaringly dumb the mistake was. But ever since then, it's nothing but excuses.

Frankly I was excited to see a new domestic source who seemed to have an open mind and interest in precise and accurately dosed gear. Now I can pretty much guarantee that I will never order from you ever. I don't trust you to do the right thing. I do however trust that you'll cover your own ass over $50. Watching the veteran posters here try to advise you on how to do the right thing is like pulling teeth.

TL;DR Go fuck yourself you dumb self owning twat.

Honestly @BigBaldBeardGuy you call me a liar but you keep lying in this thread. You KNOW samples are heading out this week per our conversation so why are you pushing the idea that I don't do testing?

You could easily choose to be impartial but you are blowing up at what started out as me saying I will probably get the HGH tested. Starting to think you rep for another source or something.

You keep acting ignorant but you already know what is happening with testing. We talked about it and here's a qoute from you "You are doing everything right now".

Last edited:
Honestly @BigBaldBeardGuy you call me a liar but you keep lying in this thread. You KNOW samples are heading out this week per our conversation so why are you pushing the idea that I don't do testing?

You could easily choose to be impartial but you are blowing up at what started out as me saying I will probably get the HGH tested. Starting to think you rep for another source or something.

You keep acting ignorant but you already know what is happening with testing. We talked about it and here's a qoute from you "You are doing everything right now".

“I'm sending out more testing and I will be removing Pharmacueticals for the time being.”

[emoji115] There was no mention of timeframe. As usual. I’m not lying at all. It’s right there. Defending yourself by diverting attention to me is a shitty thing to do. This isn’t about me. It’s YOU. And you refuse to take responsibility. That’s why no one trusts you. I’ve spent far too much wasted time giving you advice and THE PLAN for success at MESO. You’ll fail.

You made it seem to me that you finally “got it” and we’re going to start taking these requests seriously. Then you come with the HGH bullshit. That’s a step backwards and shows you didn’t learn from your mistakes. Rolling out untested HGH is the same as coming here to source PEDs without testing. It’s not the right thing to do.

And I don’t give a fuck if you think. I welcome anyone here to go thru my post history and find ANYTHING that suggests I rep for another lab. Fucking MORE lies and deflection from Trip. You’re digging a hole. [emoji867]

“I'm sending out more testing and I will be removing Pharmacueticals for the time being.”

[emoji115] There was no mention of timeframe. As usual. I’m not lying at all. It’s right there. Defending yourself by diverting attention to me is a shitty thing to do. This isn’t about me. It’s YOU. And you refuse to take responsibility. That’s why no one trusts you. I’ve spent far too much wasted time giving you advice and THE PLAN for success at MESO. You’ll fail.

You made it seem to me that you finally “got it” and we’re going to start taking these requests seriously. Then you come with the HGH bullshit. That’s a step backwards and shows you didn’t learn from your mistakes. Rolling out untested HGH is the same as coming here to source PEDs without testing. It’s not the right thing to do.

And I don’t give a fuck if you think. I welcome anyone here to go thru my post history and find ANYTHING that suggests I rep for another lab. Fucking MORE lies and deflection from Trip. You’re digging a hole. [emoji867]

That makes no sense. I have people asking for it, why would I hold it and wait for the results? There are already serum tests and feedback. No one is tricking them into buying HGH. If you want you can simply wait for the results.

That makes no sense. I have people asking for it, why would I hold it and wait for the results? There are already serum tests and feedback. No one is tricking them into buying HGH. If you want you can simply wait for the results.

This is why you don’t get it here. You want the Bitcoin more than a good reputation. Sell your HGH to your little fanboys. It doesn’t take anything to impress them.

Hey, what do I know? Maybe your untested shit will sell. I can’t believe that when a little searching reveals you can get HGH with a purity of 99.364% and NO dimmer. Crazy huh? I betcha the prices beat yours too $1-$1.16/iu

But nobody knows your purity and nobody knows the dimmer value (what causes the most sides). They just know serum value which can vary greatly from person to person.

Fucking nuts.

This is why you don’t get it here. You want the Bitcoin more than a good reputation. Sell your HGH to your little fanboys. It doesn’t take anything to impress them.

Hey, what do I know? Maybe your untested shit will sell. I can’t believe that when a little searching reveals you can get HGH with a purity of 99.364% and NO dimmer. Crazy huh? I betcha the prices beat yours too $1-$1.16/iu

But nobody knows your purity and nobody knows the dimmer value (what causes the most sides). They just know serum value which can vary greatly from person to person.

Fucking nuts.

There is a big difference between offering HGH for sale to people who want it immediately while I wait for testing and saying no, I refuse to test deal with it.

There is a big difference between offering HGH for sale to people who want it immediately while I wait for testing and saying no, I refuse to test deal with it.

Agreed.

There’s also a big difference between

“I’m testing it as soon as it arrives because I value that and I know MESO does as well”

and

“...which I most likely will have tested.”

Keep doing it YOUR way though. [emoji2369]