Triple B Solutions

Based on the feedback given I'm going to temporarily stop offering Pharmacueticals. Generic HGH is on the way and I'll add some more domestic ancillaries. B3G1 is still going on.

I will not reply to requests to ship outside of the USA.

Based on the feedback given I'm going to temporarily stop offering Pharmacueticals. Generic HGH is on the way and I'll add some more domestic ancillaries. B3G1 is still going on.

I will not reply to requests to ship outside of the USA.
If there hasn't been testing on the hgh u might as well stop offering it now too lol

If there hasn't been testing on the hgh u might as well stop offering it now too lol
Once I have it I will be selling it. I will most likely get testing on the HGH and offer serum credits. As always I will offer generous credits for blind testing.

Once I have it I will be selling it. I will most likely get testing on the HGH and offer serum credits. As always I will offer generous credits for blind testing.
Do you not grasp the concept?

there are people who sell hgh tested already, so why get untested stuff? When 3 clicks down from you i can get tested.

Do you not grasp the concept?

there are people who sell hgh tested already, so why get untested stuff? When 3 clicks down from you i can get tested.
I apologise if anything I said was unclear. The HGH will have blind testing credits as well as credits for serum results. Along with this I will most likely get the HGH tested by Jano once I have it. I get emails asking about HGH on the daily so I am trying to keep customers updated.

I apologise if anything I said was unclear. The HGH will have blind testing credits as well as credits for serum results. Along with this I will most likely get the HGH tested by Jano once I have it. I get emails asking about HGH on the daily so I am trying to keep customers updated.

C’mon Trip. We talked about this. When you do things the MESO way, you will be successful. If you keep trying to skirt the requests you’ll be half-assed.

Do you want to be a great “trusted” source or a bottom-feeder questionable scammer. Your constant reluctance to test products is a giant red-flag. Test test and more tests.

Get the HGH tested, not “most likely”. Just do it. Because it’s the right thing to do.

Man everything we tell u is for ur benefit. You're gonna get the hgh and sell a few and then not get testing bc its already selling like u already do with everything else. If u would hold off on selling until u get current testing then put it for sale it will fly off ur shelves. And still offer reimbursement for testing and you could be one of the better sources here but no you continue to disappoint

C’mon Trip. We talked about this. When you do things the MESO way, you will be successful. If you keep trying to skirt the requests you’ll be half-assed.

Do you want to be a great “trusted” source or a bottom-feeder questionable scammer. Your constant reluctance to test products is a giant red-flag. Test test and more tests.

Get the HGH tested, not “most likely”. Just do it. Because it’s the right thing to do.

I do not have the HGH yet. I will not start making promises before I even have it in hand. You know better, if I was a "bottom feeding scammer" I would not be pushing blind testing nor would my blind tests come back so well.

You have made your position abundantly clear but please have some patience. I cannot test something I do not even have.

Man everything we tell u is for ur benefit. You're gonna get the hgh and sell a few and then not get testing bc its already selling like u already do with everything else. If u would hold off on selling until u get current testing then put it for sale it will fly off ur shelves. And still offer reimbursement for testing and you could be one of the better sources here but no you continue to disappoint
I apologise that my lack of testing on a product that I dont even have yet is dissapointing. I plan to send it out for testing as soon as I get it.

I do not have the HGH yet. I will not start making promises before I even have it in hand. You know better, if I was a "bottom feeding scammer" I would not be pushing blind testing nor would my blind tests come back so well.

You have made your position abundantly clear but please have some patience. I cannot test something I do not even have.

Your vague answers are biting you in the ass.

Just commit.

“When I receive it, I’ll have it tested and assuming it tests well, I’ll have it for sale.”
- Much better, thanks Trip, sounds good. We like the new can-do attitude.

Well u have a lack of testing for products that you do have on hand so.....one can only assume u won't test.
No sir, I have bloodwork, blind testing from multiple people (I've been told there is more blind testing on the way), and finished product testing. In addition to that I am still encouraging blind testing and keeping my word. I apologise if you missed any of that!

No sir, I have bloodwork, blind testing from multiple people (I've been told there is more blind testing on the way), and finished product testing. In addition to that I am still encouraging blind testing and keeping my word. I apologise if you missed any of that!
Oh no I didn't miss the part where u rely on others to do ur testing for u and see if ur product is dosed right.

Well u have a lack of testing for products that you do have on hand so.....one can only assume u won't test.

And one would also wonder why he is so hesitant to send his own samples.

Look Trip, that’s great you offer credit for product testing but that’s only HALF of the process. If you test, then we know going into it that there’s a good chance the products will be good. Whereas when you refuse to test and I guy sends a sample in himself, he’s thinking “this better test good because I’m putting about $150 into this and if it’s crap then the credit is for crappy products”.

Just test your stuff, quit making it seem like a trivial task. You’re disrespecting every member here that believes in product testing. All you are getting is the guys that don’t expect much.

Oh no I didn't miss the part where u rely on others to do ur testing for u and see if ur product is dosed right.
No sir, I make sure products are dosed correctly when I brew them so I do not have to be scared of blind testing. When I was asked for testing I was immediately met with the response that blind testing was needed and that I could send in "good" samples.

This is so frustrating. I thought we made progress and so I’ve been really quiet in this thread the past 3 days. Now you’re going backwards and I feel like I’m wasting my time. This does nothing to establish trust. I don’t think I’ll be ordering from you.

No sir, I make sure products are dosed correctly when I brew them so I do not have to be scared of blind testing. When I was asked for testing I was immediately met with the response that blind testing was needed and that I could send in "good" samples.

That was ONE retarded member that was already giving you a reach around.

Fuck you. You’re back to lying and giving excuses. I take this personal because I answered your fucking PMs and gave you good advice. You want to do it your way? Fine bruh. Let’s do it your way. I’ll be right here for the ride and the fucking wreck.

Do not order. This source refuses to test his products. He doesn’t care about MESO
Refuses to test? We discussed my plans moving forward and you are well aware I am getting more testing on my products. You seemed quite pleased with my plans and nothing has changed at all.

I would love some clarification.