Triple B Solutions

If you can get me Bayer Proviron $7.50 for 25-25 mg tablets I'm in

He can get you one tab for $7...

Wait... he thinks maybe that’s for a blister of 10 now though... he’s not sure though... he’s waiting to get a price check...

It’s not shady or anything though....

He’s only doing it cause we asked....

Hey! New labels coming real soon though....

* (God, I hope they don’t ask about product testing again) *
Still recovering from trying to call me a liar? Come on @BigBaldBeardGuy

Once again, I'm very sorry for attempting to offer something as a convenience for my customers. Heaven forbid the customer receive more than what they pay for. My understanding when I posted this list was that the proviron was sold as one tablet. You tried to act like I was lying about the profit I was making, but I'm not.

If you want to play source buster buy some of my product and look at it under a light, test it, try it out.

Once again, I'm very sorry for attempting to offer something as a convenience for my customers. Heaven forbid the customer receive more than what they pay for. My understanding when I posted this list was that the proviron was sold as one tablet. You tried to act like I was lying about the profit I was making, but I'm not.

If you want to play source buster buy some of my product and look at it under a light, test it, try it out.

Well Trip, never in a million years would I buy your product. You don’t believe in testing. You “trust” your raws.

The guy I buy from has more than 70 tests results over the past year for his stuff. He posts it and that confirms to me he knows what he’s doing. He’s also doesn’t have a cunty attitude.

The guy I bought from before that would test all his raws and also test each one of his products.

The availability of affordable testing has changed this all. The people that do it the “old” way of “I pay more for my raws so they must be really good” are resistant for a reason. I won’t ever support guys like you. You try to weasel your way out of doing it this way. That’s shady as fuck to me. BIG red flag.

Well Trip, never in a million years would I buy your product. You don’t believe in testing. You “trust” your raws.

The guy I buy from has more than 70 tests results over the past year for his stuff. He posts it and that confirms to me he knows what he’s doing. He’s also doesn’t have a cunty attitude.

The guy I bought from before that would test all his raws and also test each one of his products.

The availability of affordable testing has changed this all. The people that do it the “old” way of “I pay more for my raws so they must be really good” are resistant for a reason. I won’t ever support guys like you. You try to weasel your way out of doing it this way. That’s shady as fuck to me. BIG red flag.
Do you just wake up like this? Lol

schooling people for a living?

Dude you said at the top of your thread you’re a protectionist, anal in regards to double checking this or triple checking that ... yet you screwed up your labels, have no clue how many tabs of proviron one gets for $7, and yes you 100% talk your way around multiple questions. Just be fucking up front instead of covering up mistakes or maybe in fact lying.

It stands to reason that if my finished oils test perfectly then my raws are fine. Never the less I am not quite sure where you get the idea I am anti-testing.

Perhaps the $400 credit or me practically begging for customers to get blind testing done confused you?

Anyone who tries to post anything positive in this thread gets flamed and accused of being me. Great test results get posted and ignored. Other labs have had plenty of controversy.

Dude you said at the top of your thread you’re a protectionist, anal in regards to double checking this or triple checking that ... yet you screwed up your labels, have no clue how many tabs of proviron one gets for $7, and yes you 100% talk your way around multiple questions. Just be fucking up front instead of covering up mistakes or maybe in fact lying.
No, I did not start out with pharmaceutical style labels. My gear is sterile, accurate, and brewed with minimal solvents. Recently there was another vendor that many customers chose to go with due to his labels that ended up with many problems including underdosed gear. Fortunately my labels have been fixed.

I was provided with information that led me to believe it is one pill. Heaven forbid you order one and receive more. The pharmaceutical products were meant to be a convenient option for customers. I did not lie at all.

You consider not answering a question the way you would like it to be answered "dodging" them.

It stands to reason that if my finished oils test perfectly then my raws are fine. Never the less I am not quite sure where you get the idea I am anti-testing.

Perhaps the $400 credit or me practically begging for customers to get blind testing done confused you?

Anyone who tries to post anything positive in this thread gets flamed and accused of being me. Great test results get posted and ignored. Other labs have had plenty of controversy.

Sounds good! When are you submitting new samples to Jano?

No, I did not start out with pharmaceutical style labels. My gear is sterile, accurate, and brewed with minimal solvents. Recently there was another vendor that many customers chose to go with due to his labels that ended up with many problems including underdosed gear. Fortunately my labels have been fixed.

I was provided with information that led me to believe it is one pill. Heaven forbid you order one and receive more. The pharmaceutical products were meant to be a convenient option for customers. I did not lie at all.

You consider not answering a question the way you would like it to be answered "dodging" them.

IMG_7857.jpg
Again ... you’re dodging . I said nothing about pharmaceutical labels . You had the wrong god dammmm name on your vials compared to your company name. And a person who is as dedicated and a.d.h.d, so he says would make sure he knew the exact pricing and tab count for a product ....

FYI here’s a new thread just today with Bayer proviron [emoji848][emoji848][emoji848]

Stop avoiding the questions raised with walls of text.
1)Yep your raws can be spot on, but i have seen a ton of times that for whatever reason even the most reputable raws sources ends up selling bad batches, after sending 400 vials of a new batch imagine that the raws were underdosed, it can happen, its as easy as sending some raw powder to test along before starting a new batch.
2)There is simply no reason at all you cant send a pic of your lab, there are guys here that are experts on OPSEC and they already told you that there is 0 problem at all with it.
3)Before adding new products start testing the fucking raws, or you are so greedy that you prefer to follow the demand before doing the correct thing? (And dont reply to be saying that you loose money with Pharma products bla bla bla, even if you did thats a publicity stunt to get more sales at the end).

[emoji115] One comment was made towards a guy that joined and made his single post.

I have never flamed anyone for buying from you. You are using classic deflection tactics.

“Other labs have had plenty of controversy” - you’re right, let’s just be happy with mediocrity.

Triple B - we’re not perfect but good thing no one else is.... Yay!

Stop avoiding the questions raised with walls of text.
1)Yep your raws can be spot on, but i have seen a ton of times that for whatever reason even the most reputable raws sources ends up selling bad batches, after sending 400 vials of a new batch imagine that the raws were underdosed, it can happen, its as easy as sending some raw powder to test along before starting a new batch.
2)There is simply no reason at all you cant send a pic of your lab, there are guys here that are experts on OPSEC and they already told you that there is 0 problem at all with it.
3)Before adding new products start testing the fucking raws, or you are so greedy that you prefer to follow the demand before doing the correct thing? (And dont reply to be saying that you loose money with Pharma products bla bla bla, even if you did thats a publicity stunt to get more sales at the end).

You can keep asking but I've shared what I'm comfortable with. That won't change. I would like to be here for a long time.

[emoji115] One comment was made towards a guy that joined and made his single post.

I have never flamed anyone for buying from you. You are using classic deflection tactics.

“Other labs have had plenty of controversy” - you’re right, let’s just be happy with mediocrity.

Triple B - we’re not perfect but good thing no one else is.... Yay!

@BigBaldBeardGuy your tone changed after you tried to say you caught me in a lie. I could drop the pharmacueticals if customers don't want them. It's more workload for me and if anything I'm losing money offering them.

What am I deflecting from? I've apologized for potentially offering more tabs when the customer believes they are paying for just one?

You will be extremely hard pressed to find better quality products or better customer service. You get exactly what you pay for from me and more. You are searching for something that isn't there.

Never the less I am not quite sure where you get the idea I am anti-testing.
It's been said before that if you had done your homework, you would have known testing is required and you would have had this prepared before your introduction. But you didnt so we are here asking for it. And still asking for it.

You say you were asked for pharmaceutical products. I think you should have perfected the one aspect of your business you intended to do before branching out into something else, but thats my opinion. You were pretty quick to implement that change. Of course it does provide and easy and immediate return for you...

Where is that same sense of urgency in regards to testing? We can't even get an ETA. You have also eluded to the fact you are busy enough right now and that you think testing will basically open the flood gates. It's starting to look like you have no intentions to test. See how it looks from our point of view?

Be honest. Is testing a priority for you or not? If you have no intention to test, say so. If you do, then wow, molasses moves faster than you do even this time of year.

@BigBaldBeardGuy your tone changed after you tried to say you caught me in a lie. I could drop the pharmacueticals if customers don't want them. It's more workload for me and if anything I'm losing money offering them.

What am I deflecting from? I've apologized for potentially offering more tabs when the customer believes they are paying for just one?

You will be extremely hard pressed to find better quality products or better customer service. You get exactly what you pay for from me and more. You are searching for something that isn't there.

You weren’t forthcoming that the pharma products actually come from a third party. You announced it with “I have exciting news. You asked for it and I worked hard to find it for you. I now offer HGH and pharmaceutical products.” You’re not even sure what the prices are. I pointed out FOUR times that one tab of Proviron for $7 was retarded before you finally checked the price. That’s not customer service.

You don’t test your products. That’s not “better quality products”. My guy has over 70 sample tests - his products beat your products.

Your old labels had “Bar Bender Bodies” instead of “Bar Bending Bodies” and you never even noticed that. I pointed it out to you.

No pictures of your lab and the fact that you use the excuse “anyone can post FAKE pictures of a lab”, although brutally honest, tells me exactly what your mindset is.

You play that victim card. “Sorry for offering...” or “sorry for listening to my customers...” instead of having humility and admitting your many fuckups.

If only you were as good as you THINK you are then we’d all have a great source here. But in reality you half-ass blunder your way through shit. Go back to SST. You have it good there.

It's been said before that if you had done your homework, you would have known testing is required and you would have had this prepared before your introduction. But you didnt so we are here asking for it. And still asking for it.

You say you were asked for pharmaceutical products. I think you should have perfected the one aspect of your business you intended to do before branching out into something else, but thats my opinion. You were pretty quick to implement that change. Of course it does provide and easy and immediate return for you...

Where is that same sense of urgency in regards to testing? We can't even get an ETA. You have also eluded to the fact you are busy enough right now and that you think testing will basically open the flood gates. It's starting to look like you have no intentions to test. See how it looks from our point of view?

Be honest. Is testing a priority for you or not? If you have no intention to test, say so. If you do, then wow, molasses moves faster than you do even this time of year.

Thank you @shackleford. You are correct, I was told that testing would be a requirement. I sent samples before I came here but I was under the impression blind testing held much more weight to customers then source submitted testing. I used to be a customer and that's something that held more weight to me. I could have done better there.

Paying customers email me constantly asking for HGH, if I can start carrying T3, Clen, Adex, Ment, and a few other compounds. About 50% of my customers who buy Primo ask about testing. I also receive a lot of requests for pharma style labels. I could have waited to bring in the pharma products but I thought it was something that customers would truly appreciate.

Yes, I will be getting more testing.

You weren’t forthcoming that the pharma products actually come from a third party. You announced it with “I have exciting news. You asked for it and I worked hard to find it for you. I now offer HGH and pharmaceutical products.” You’re not even sure what the prices are. I pointed out FOUR times that one tab of Proviron for $7 was retarded before you finally checked the price. That’s not customer service.

You don’t test your products. That’s not “better quality products”. My guy has over 70 sample tests - his products beat your products.

Your old labels had “Bar Bender Bodies” instead of “Bar Bending Bodies” and you never even noticed that. I pointed it out to you.

No pictures of your lab and the fact that you use the excuse “anyone can post FAKE pictures of a lab”, although brutally honest, tells me exactly what your mindset is.

You play that victim card. “Sorry for offering...” or “sorry for listening to my customers...” instead of having humility and admitting your many fuckups.

If only you were as good as you THINK you are then we’d all have a great source here. But in reality you half-ass blunder your way through shit. Go back to SST. You have it good there.
TribleP really woke up the sleeping bear eh?

Is your testing credit stacking? If I send two blind samples in, will it be 800 credit