Triple B Solutions

Guess i need to figure out how to send stuff out to Jano.

Email Jano at info@janoshik.com

He’ll give you instructions, including what to declare on the customs form. He collects the Bitcoin up front though so be prepared for that. He asks for a couple caplets or 1 ml of oil (get a “1 ml perfume vial” off Amazon it’s like $9 for 100 of them and you can use the remainder to look like a 80s coke dealer) It’s around $100 per analysis.

Shipping sucks cause of covid but @BlindPetey sent a sample in then offered this, which is a pretty good deal;

FYI for shipping to Jano use shipnerd.com
2 day dhl was only 39 bucks from east coast USA.

You’ll be in about $150-$160 if you’re sending one sample. You’ll save on shipping if you send more than one sample.

Lab4Tox is another option. Slightly more expensive at $140 and they were just accepting money transfer payment (which has its own fee too). Supposedly they take Bitcoin now too but I’m not sure if that’s correct.

Dude your mentor must have a lot of free time, i was taking a look at SST for having some fun and another source, Azteca gold, said your exact same speech with Syn.

I asks and Triple B provided his explanation on how he makes caps. You would be surprised how many sources come here without knowing the correct way to make caps. It’s a standard question. If they don’t know how to make it the correct way you end up with a final product that is inconsistently dosed. He proved that he knew how to make them so we moved on from that.

We asked him to submit product samples. We like to see that the products he is selling are accurately dosed and it gives us a baseline to compare customer submitted samples. The more sampling that is performed the more validation that his products are good. He can use all that data to market his products. That’s good for the community and good for him.

He’s balancing opsec with transparency. I understand that he needs to preserve his safety. However he could be a little more proactive in letting MESO know that he’s sending samples out. I believe if he was more forthcoming with that info he wouldn’t have as many questions. But the important thing is he sent the samples and that’s a step in the right direction. If he did all that in a more positive manner then I wouldn’t complain about his attitude. You should understand that he asked me for advice and I spent time giving him that advice so I take it personally. I want to see good sources here so I spend time getting this process straight. There’s a lot of members that are committed to the same.

I don’t need you to like me, dude. It makes no difference to me. I do what I do and I realize that some people aren’t going to like it. It doesn’t bother me one bit. It’s more important to have good sources of clean, accurately dosed gear than winning some popularity contest.

@BigBaldBeardGuy I know this reply wasn't meant to go towards me but I really appreciate this reply. I'll try to be more forthcoming with information. For example, I was a bit wary about saying exactly how many samples I sent but I realize why I'm being asked for that information so I shared it. I try to be very careful about what I say on a very open forum.

He’ll give you instructions, including what to declare on the customs form. He collects the Bitcoin up front though so be prepared for that. He asks for a couple caplets or 1 ml of oil (get a “1 ml perfume vial” off Amazon it’s like $9 for 100 of them and you can use the remainder to look like a 80s coke dealer) It’s around $100 per analysis.

Shipping sucks cause of covid but @BlindPetey sent a sample in then offered this, which is a pretty good deal;

You’ll be in about $150-$160 if you’re sending one sample. You’ll save on shipping if you send more than one sample.

Lab4Tox is another option. Slightly more expensive at $140 and they were just accepting money transfer payment (which has its own fee too). Supposedly they take Bitcoin now too but I’m not sure if that’s correct.
Appreciate!

I think I speak for most members here, you have a big mouth. And who the fuck are you anyways, that this source or any source has to meet your demands? And I for one wouldn't tell you shit how to cap, make tablets, or offer brewing recipes. You probably want them so you can stop using online Chinese bullshit.
Do your own chemistry experiments, or are you too dumb to understand basic math? I gather you are too fucking dumb. Now get lost. Fool.

Definitely not speaking for me!

If you speak for anyone at all, it would be incompetent sources and their dick riders.. which one are you?

Dude your mentor must have a lot of free time, i was taking a look at SST for having some fun and another source, Azteca gold, said your exact same speech with Syn.
I know Colonial gets his raws from Dynamite. I'm gonna fucking die if we find out Syn gets them from him too. All of SST propped up by a Meso raws source.

Definitely not speaking for me!

If you speak for anyone at all, it would be incompetent sources and their dick riders.. which one are you?
best thing is that when you go through his post history, his first few posts were insults against other members "why do you buy at such a shitty source, blabalbla".
Then on the other hand he is against a careful vetting process. Guess this kid is not old (or intelligent?) enough for steroids..
Bigfatbaldbeardguy is sometimes rough, i think he was the one who also flamed me after my first post when ive registered to vouch for a source (which i wouldnt do again because i made bad experience later), but he is doing a good job and those are the people we need to stay safe

Update - Almost out of product with the old labels B3G1 is over.
Superbowl Flash Sale - Minimum will temporarily be $150 for this sale.
Every order placed during the Superbowl flash sale will get 2 free Test E.

Since I've been doing it anyway, I will be providing tracking on every order.

Guys dont fall for it! Testing is not available yet! This is how they get you!

he should do a

“i just tested all of my products and they tested perfectly as advertised” sale....

but that is when they raise the price instead.

Update - Almost out of product with the old labels B3G1 is over.
Superbowl Flash Sale - Minimum will temporarily be $150 for this sale.
Every order placed during the Superbowl flash sale will get 2 free Test E.

Since I've been doing it anyway, I will be providing tracking on every order.
How about you do this sale once your products get tested?

Like for the first 5-10 hours you get your tests back and the prove your products are well dosed and correct. You do this exact sale. With the prices they are now.

Guys dont fall for it! Testing is not available yet! This is how they get you!

he should do a

“i just tested all of my products and they tested perfectly as advertised” sale....

but that is when they raise the price instead.
I'm open to doing something special once my test results come back, any requests?

I'm open to doing something special once my test results come back, any requests?
Yes. Record a video of yourself fitting as many hot dogs as you can into your mouth. If you get more than 12 I’ll place an order. You can’t use Oscar Meyer tho, I want some ballpark frank girth.

Correct me if I am wrong, but I think jano is also taking plastic now via a transfer service.

Maybe others will ask, i will not be purchasing but others, who will, should come up with something.

maybe like a window of bogo, or
A 3 day 20% off sale.

just make sure you have enough stuff, because if tests come back well, you will get alot of orders, with a sale.

i homebrew.

Maybe others will ask, i will not be purchasing but others, who will, should come up with something.

maybe like a window of bogo, or
A 3 day 20% off sale.

just make sure you have enough stuff, because if tests come back well, you will get alot of orders, with a sale.

i homebrew.
Home brewing is addicting.

Superbowl flash sale is over and I'm glad you guys liked the sale. I'm thinking of doing some more fun promos and something special for the test results.

Any requests that don't involve hot dogs?