Triple B Solutions

It’s just a quick provider I use to get Anonymous testing done(I work for the government but I’m not a cop). I know it’s not the most effective way of getting blood work. If I were to use my medical provider through my work, questions would be raised then fired or sent to jail.
There's plenty of private testing that do uncapped as well

It’s just a quick provider I use to get Anonymous testing done(I work for the government but I’m not a cop). I know it’s not the most effective way of getting blood work. If I were to use my medical provider through my work, questions would be raised then fired or sent to jail.

Ah okay, I understand. So spit testing or prick mail in testing? That makes more sense. Either way, I do appreciate it.

The testing sites I’ve seen on the forums(LabsMD) won’t do blood work in my state.

That's a fairly good reason. I'm not giving you a hard time but those results are not as accurate as getting blood work from a lab like say Quest. I'll still give you store credit for getting results done and posting them on Meso!

In all honesty, while those tests aren’t as accurate; I think it’s fair to assume that the number will still be low for 400 mg. Regardless of what test is used. While everyone does respond differently, anyone on 400 mg of test per week should not be lower than 2000 ng/dl even 2000 is a low number for 400 mg

In all honesty, while those tests aren’t as accurate; I think it’s fair to assume that the number will still be low for 400 mg. Regardless of what test is used. While everyone does respond differently, anyone on 400 mg of test per week should not be lower than 2000 ng/dl even 2000 is a low number for 400 mg
Yes, if it was drawn bloodwork at a doctors office or lab such as LabCorp or Quest that would be a low multiplier. I believe my lowest multiplier for bloodwork is 6.4, average being in the mid 7's.

Yes, if it was drawn bloodwork at a doctors office or lab such as LabCorp or Quest that would be a low multiplier. I believe my lowest multiplier for bloodwork is 6.4, average being in the mid 7's.
However, If the user had very high levels on 500 mg of test e from another source, why would there be such a huge drop of on 400 mg? Something just doesn’t add up here

Yes it was. I’ll look at the quest labs I haven’t heard of them, I’ll see if they test near me.
Might want to mention that next time you post bloods. I'd say this test is a throw away. Get tested again from a legit lab then post results.

1385 and a capped 1500 is negligible imo considering it was a prick test.
Understandable. But it just doesn’t seem reasonable to believe running 400 mg of test only gives you 1385 ng/dl. Yes, it is a capped test. But running 400, you should be over 1500. Finger prick test or not. Can a finger prick test truly be that far off? That seems hard to believe. Maybe I’m just not familiar with the prick tests

Might want to mention that next time you post bloods. I'd say this test is a throw away. Get tested again from a legit lab then post results.
I have a test scheduled with an quest lab on Friday. Just gotta drive 4 hours to the neighboring state to get it done. Since it will be done on Friday and it being a holiday weekend this weekend I probably won’t get the results until the end of next week. Will post when I receive them.

Understandable. But it just doesn’t seem reasonable to believe running 400 mg of test only gives you 1385 ng/dl. Yes, it is a capped test. But running 400, you should be over 1500. Finger prick test or not. Can a finger prick test truly be that far off? That seems hard to believe. Maybe I’m just not familiar with the prick tests
Finger prick tests are not reliable. Let me ask you this. Would you buy your gear that was tested from a roid test kit?

My 175 mg a week TRT puts me at ~1000-1100.

Under 1400 for 400mg is pretty bad. Bloodwork isn't the best measure, though. Some people legitimately are low responders.

Sponsors