Triple B Solutions

I’m not bothering to go back through this whole thread to find it, but is there a Jano test result for the test e? If it’s tested as accurate but blood work is showing numbers on the lower side then how do we weight those tests against one another? I know personally that blood work means less to me than quantitative and qualitative HPLC testing. But if there are multiple blood tests showing lower-than-expected numbers that would concern me.

The 1381 was 50 hours or so. The most recent 16660 was 27 hours. I wanted to wait another day but I had work the next day and wouldn’t of be able to make it to the labs to get drawn in time.
1666 on 400mg not even in trough or 3 days after as long as you have been running it a few weeks is not good results at all. 1660 27 hours after your shot and you'd been running this test E for how long are that point ? That's like half what I would would want to see.

1666 on 400mg not even in trough or 3 days after as long as you have been running it a few weeks is not good results at all. 1660 27 hours after your shot and you'd been running this test E for how long are that point ? That's like half what I would would want to see.
So the 1666 score is alittle over 6 weeks at this point but I have already been receiving testosterone injections before I started with TripleB Test

I’m not bothering to go back through this whole thread to find it, but is there a Jano test result for the test e? If it’s tested as accurate but blood work is showing numbers on the lower side then how do we weight those tests against one another? I know personally that blood work means less to me than quantitative and qualitative HPLC testing. But if there are multiple blood tests showing lower-than-expected numbers that would concern me.
Could this mean Jano’s testing isn’t reliable :0 not that I trusted it 100% anyway. Just don’t see how someone could come back with 1666 ng/dl on 400 mg of test when the test results show that it’s been dosed at what? Over 300 mg/ml?

If his test was 1660 27 hours, it will likely be higher at 48 hours, right? The body is still "taking it in" at that point, that's what my trt doc said. I'm on 100mg once a week and 24 hours later I was at like 450. When I tested 48 hours after, I was at like 750 or something.
That's on pharm test c. I'll be testing again here in a week or so since I switched to Trip's test c.

If his test was 1660 27 hours, it will likely be higher at 48 hours, right? The body is still "taking it in" at that point, that's what my trt doc said. I'm on 100mg once a week and 24 hours later I was at like 450. When I tested 48 hours after, I was at like 750 or something.
That's on pharm test c. I'll be testing again here in a week or so since I switched to Trip's test c.
We will be waiting on the results before we start making any assumptions. I might be a anomaly and be a poor responder, which I’m not really sure what that means.

So - as far as I understand - test results thus far have not been impressive to say the least. Doubts have remained and only increased since this sources intro. Still no test results from the source on any raws......hmmmm.....maybe all the requested testing...on multiple occasions...and still not provided IS of significance.

man - who would of thunk it?

Could this mean Jano’s testing isn’t reliable :0 not that I trusted it 100% anyway. Just don’t see how someone could come back with 1666 ng/dl on 400 mg of test when the test results show that it’s been dosed at what? Over 300 mg/ml?
I trust Jano 100% this could mean that the source sent the first vials dosed 100% correctly to the customers when the big promo for bloodwork was on and later he switched to more... shitty vials.

400mg @ 6 weeks already? No way he should be rocking 1600ish 27 hours after a shot unless he's an extreme outlier. 200mg of other stuff puts me at like 1200ish? I'd have to double check.

So - as far as I understand - test results thus far have not been impressive to say the least. Doubts have remained and only increased since this sources intro. Still no test results from the source on any raws......hmmmm.....maybe all the requested testing...on multiple occasions...and still not provided IS of significance.

man - who would of thunk it?
Not impressive?

This is a mix of blind tests and my tests. Since the user in question bought in early January if i recall correctly, he would be on the Test E which came out to 330mg/ml. I have offered to pay for blind testing multiple times and he is well within his right to take advantage of that blind testing. Prior to this my lowest blood result was 6.4x, with most being 7 or even 8x multipliers.Primo E.pngTest E.pngTren A.pngTest Report #09847.pngTest Report #09848.pngTest Report #09862.png

Attachments

• Anavar.png
    Anavar.png
    208 KB · Views: 25
I think the result is going to be a product of the mail in testing used. It looks like he is going to go get better testing done. He should have Test from the batch that tested as 330mg/ml so he would have to be a very low responder which seems rather unlikely.
What was his vial labeled as? 300mg per ml?

Regardless of testing I would still overdose. I want customers to know they are getting what they paid for and then some.
Why? With the money that you spend on using extra raws to overdose products you could just test your raws in the first place so your doses are bang-on and people know exactly how much they're injecting.

You're trying to do surgery with a shovel.

He's overdosing everything instead of getting his raws tested.
He could spend money needlessly overdosing everything and piss people like me off that like to know exactly what they are taking or....
he could spend money testing raws so there would be no need to throw an extra pinch of this and an extra pinch of that in “just in case” wasting his precious raws that he trusts so much, all the while building trust and reputation.
If I think I am taking 300mg per week over a four week period but have an extra 116mg on top of that I would definitely like to know and have the labels say as much, it’s not like our health has anything to do with it. Shouldn’t have to search thru the fucking forum to find tests that may or may not have anything to do with your batch. Why the hell even label the shit at this point.

Regardless of testing I would still overdose. I want customers to know they are getting what they paid for and then some.
The only other reason could be because you’re that bad at brewing?
People are sticking this stuff in their bodies for fucks sake, 30mg diff in any direction is stupid. That’s a 210ng/dl difference if the individual is a 7x multiplier, somebody with higher blood pressure taking this shit as trt long term could have some detrimental issues.

He could spend money needlessly overdosing everything and piss people like me off that like to know exactly what they are taking or....
he could spend money testing raws so there would be no need to throw an extra pinch of this and an extra pinch of that in “just in case” wasting his precious raws that he trusts so much, all the while building trust and reputation.
If I think I am taking 300mg per week over a four week period but have an extra 116mg on top of that I would definitely like to know and have the labels say as much, it’s not like our health has anything to do with it. Shouldn’t have to search thru the fucking forum to find tests that may or may not have anything to do with your batch. Why the hell even label the shit at this point.
Overdosing slightly is pretty standard for UGL's. Customers want to know they are getting what they pay for. My Test C is dosed spot on for TRT purposes. You could also take the 30mg/ml into account and dose based on that. The fact that I overdose is not something you have to search for, it is part of my intro.