Triple B Solutions

He could spend money needlessly overdosing everything and piss people like me off that like to know exactly what they are taking or....
he could spend money testing raws so there would be no need to throw an extra pinch of this and an extra pinch of that in “just in case” wasting his precious raws that he trusts so much, all the while building trust and reputation.
If I think I am taking 300mg per week over a four week period but have an extra 116mg on top of that I would definitely like to know and have the labels say as much, it’s not like our health has anything to do with it. Shouldn’t have to search thru the fucking forum to find tests that may or may not have anything to do with your batch. Why the hell even label the shit at this point.
@TripleBSolutions you need to read this post a few more times. You know most people are too lazy to even find a email address on their own.

Overdosing slightly is pretty standard for UGL's. Customers want to know they are getting what they pay for. My Test C is dosed spot on for TRT purposes. You could also take the 30mg/ml into account and dose based on that. The fact that I overdose is not something you have to search for, it is part of my intro.
Fine, over dose the shit out of everything and hike your prices above your ears, but you better label the shit accordingly.

Overdosing slightly is pretty standard for UGL's. Customers want to know they are getting what they pay for. My Test C is dosed spot on for TRT purposes. You could also take the 30mg/ml into account and dose based on that. The fact that I overdose is not something you have to search for, it is part of my intro.

Lol wtf? Fuck you figure out the math based on my random overdosing of my injectables if you want to be accurate.

This guy isn't a clown he's the whole circus. This reeks of unprofessional for shit you are injecting.

I wouldn't buy shit off this guy.

lol another "fuck you, meso, i do what i want" response
Unbelievable. Triple pube gear brewing at its finest. I thought he had the industry leading formulas and instead he overdoses because he is scare of blind testing. “Standard practice of all UGLs, we agreed on this back in the great 2017 UGL conference”

Unbelievable. Triple pube gear brewing at its finest. I thought he had the industry leading formulas and instead he overdoses because he is scare of blind testing. “Standard practice of all UGLs, we agreed on this back in the great 2017 UGL conference”
Feel free to keep this an intellectual discussion. My formulas are great. Anyone who has tried my gear knows how smooth and PIP free my product is. Want pain free DHB? Try mine.

This has nothing to do with blind testing. 330mg/ml was a great result and my Test E raws must be 99%+ pure. Customers love it so I have kept the recipe the same.

Yes, I do listen to feedback. If customers start emailing me that they would like me to stop selling them Test E that's slightly overdosed I'll adjust it to 305-310mg/ml. The idea is to give customers MORE than what they pay for. In the same spirit I have been filling my vials to 11ML.

Once again, this is YOU telling MESO again what we want.

Hey, can you sample your raws? And you tell us no.

Hey, can you organize your pastebin and put the lab test results next to the product? And you don’t do that.

What if we didn’t pressure you to test? No one would know 300 is really 330. I love running 1,000 mg/week cycles. But I’d be getting an extra 100 mg tossed in if I ran yours.

We preach “run pharma AIs because it’s one less variable to figure out.” But you’re tossing dosing variables at us with every batch. This one was 330 mg, next one might be 300 mg. Who knows.

“Clean, accurately dosed gear at a reasonable price”. — that’s pretty clear. That’s the secret to success at MESO.

Just go halfsies with your boy Syn and get raws tested. That should be easier for you guys since you have such a good working arrangement.

The bloodwork is bullshit. Fuck giving credit for bloods. That’s the dumbest most arbitrary way of testing. Get rid of that option. It’s not 2010 and we aren’t Brotherhood of Pain. Bloodwork doesn’t prove anything good or bad. It’s all speculation. And @Connor 25257 has to say “maybe Jano isn’t trustworthy”. Stop with that shit. He’s had samples that were analyzed blindly be Lab4Tox too and the results were the SAME. Jano is fine. Way better than bloods.

Feel free to keep this an intellectual discussion. My formulas are great. Anyone who has tried my gear knows how smooth and PIP free my product is. Want pain free DHB? Try mine.

This has nothing to do with blind testing. 330mg/ml was a great result and my Test E raws must be 99%+ pure. Customers love it so I have kept the recipe the same.

Yes, I do listen to feedback. If customers start emailing me that they would like me to stop selling them Test E that's slightly overdosed I'll adjust it to 305-310mg/ml. The idea is to give customers MORE than what they pay for. In the same spirit I have been filling my vials to 11ML.

Make it 300 mg and give everyone 12 ml. Boom. Done. Thank you.

The bloodwork is bullshit. Fuck giving credit for bloods. That’s the dumbest most arbitrary way of testing. Get rid of that option. It’s not 2010 and we aren’t Brotherhood of Pain. Bloodwork doesn’t prove anything good or bad. It’s all speculation. And @Connor 25257 has to say “maybe Jano isn’t trustworthy”. Stop with that shit. He’s had samples that were analyzed blindly be Lab4Tox too and the results were the SAME. Jano is fine. Way better than bloods.
Bloodwork means next to nothing to me as far as testing drug potency goes. To begin with, it's only useful for testosterone, and even then individual response varies so much that it doesn't mean shit.

My 175mg TRT would put some people out of normal range. Does that mean that my pharmacist is giving me bad batches?

As expected, “try my gear, you won’t be disappointed, great stuff, no pip, much gain”
No thanks, I don’t have to try it to know I am already disappointed.
If you want to keep your customers happy then label and dose your gear correctly and if prices are right, everything is great!
Lets ask ourselves, selves, how do legitimate businesses make their customers happy? They make sure their product is dosed and labeled accordingly, the prices are competitive and they run sales now and then(last part is even optional).

Ok, good going..you said Yes, yes that you take criticism and try to improve your business.
We are giving you that criticism right now.
Do something with it.
You don’t need a petition with 500 different signatures on it delivered via pony express.
you could almost be successful.

Once again, this is YOU telling MESO again what we want.

Hey, can you sample your raws? And you tell us no.

Hey, can you organize your pastebin and put the lab test results next to the product? And you don’t do that.

What if we didn’t pressure you to test? No one would know 300 is really 330. I love running 1,000 mg/week cycles. But I’d be getting an extra 100 mg tossed in if I ran yours.

We preach “run pharma AIs because it’s one less variable to figure out.” But you’re tossing dosing variables at us with every batch. This one was 330 mg, next one might be 300 mg. Who knows.

“Clean, accurately dosed gear at a reasonable price”. — that’s pretty clear. That’s the secret to success at MESO.

Just go halfsies with your boy Syn and get raws tested. That should be easier for you guys since you have such a good working arrangement.

Thank you for this reply. I'll make changes based on what you have suggested. I am discussing this with my raw provider. I may have missed it before but I will add test results to my pastebin.

I am not arguing with you, but there is not a variance between brews of Test E. I use the same recipe and I brew Test E in very large batches.

Thank you for this reply. I'll make changes based on what you have suggested. I am discussing this with my raw provider. I may have missed it before but I will add test results to my pastebin.

I am not arguing with you, but there is not a variance between brews of Test E. I use the same recipe and I brew Test E in very large batches.
You going to thank me for my reply too?

Best reply ever to the back and forth in ANY thread regarding blood work. 20 posts back and forth about multipliers, low responders, timing of test, scheduling of doses......

Last edited:
Yeahhh I think it's time to put that shit to rest, how many blind samples are sent to Jano. People are acting like he's just making shit up for samples. He has to process the most AAS samples more than lab4tox right? Must be the greatest guesser of all time....or he actually does HPLC analysis and does it well....Occam's Razor.

Jano/Lab4tox put up or shut up. This isn't the days of offering bonuses to be your fucking guinea pig. Pay the fees and get ur shit tested.

Recipe, formula, woah big words.

Can you do any of this with out a calculator. Show me long hand math( this would include displacement of said hormone) on 738 grams of test E at 2/18 aiming for a dosing of 315mg/mL

Also, testing. It's super fucking easy. Put in box spend the money for 10 tests at a time. Pay the rediculous amount ups wants for international(time saver or priority recommended) Then you will have all these guys off your back.. SIMPLE.

I will be happy to show you! :)

This has been covered but samples have been sent. I've also been informed that multiple members here are getting more testing.

Although you are certainly welcome to place a small order and get blind testing done as well. That would be helpful.

So if I sell a guy DNP and say it’s 250mg per cap but really it’s 340mg per cap and he overdoses, should I pull the “Overdosing slightly is pretty standard” card?