Triple B Solutions

Overdosing slightly is pretty standard for UGL's. Customers want to know they are getting what they pay for. My Test C is dosed spot on for TRT purposes. You could also take the 30mg/ml into account and dose based on that. The fact that I overdose is not something you have to search for, it is part of my intro.

No its not. And why would anyone use your Test C for TRT purposes? Most TRT doctors wont even give you 250mg cyp per week..

Thank you for this reply. I'll make changes based on what you have suggested. I am discussing this with my raw provider. I may have missed it before but I will add test results to my pastebin.

I am not arguing with you, but there is not a variance between brews of Test E. I use the same recipe and I brew Test E in very large batches.

How big are you brewing Test Enan batches? Just curious..

That's not even a comparison. We have been discussing a slight planned overdose in Test E that is discussed in my introduction. I do not sell DNP but due to the nature of the compound, if I did sell it, I would dose it spot on. Similar to my Lady products and my Test C.

Test Enan in high milligram doses causes PIP. Ive never experienced it, but I am sure others can attest to this..

His cyp came back as 247mg, correct? If I wanted 200mg cyp, I would have to inject 0.81, not 0.8. Please tell me how to inject 0.81?

Lol. Don’t overthink it or anything.

C’mon. What’s your vial of scripted Watson TestC test at? Do you know? Hint. It’s not exactly 200 mg/ml.

Last edited:
His cyp came back as 247mg, correct? If I wanted 200mg cyp, I would have to inject 0.81, not 0.8. Please tell me how to inject 0.81?
i know.youre being a smart ass, but... it would be the same as drawing 0.25ml for 250iu of hcg, for example. It just comes down to using the correct syringe for the job and understanding the markings

Inject 0.8 and stop being a pseudo-pedantic “that guy” who argues for the sake of arguing?

To put things in perspective, you’re being smarmy over 2.47mg of test.

You’re one of those guys who wake up in the middle of the night to dose their dbol exactly 6.42875666 hours apart, aren’t you?

Inject 0.8 and stop being a pseudo-pedantic “that guy” who argues for the sake of arguing?

To put things in perspective, you’re being smarmy over 2.47mg of test.

You’re one of those guys who wake up in the middle of the night to dose their dbol exactly 6.42875666 hours apart, aren’t you?
No, but I try and put my cock in your moms ass and mouth within 5 mins of each other. You probably know the drill ATM, ATM. Then blow a load down her throat.

Lol. Don’t overthink it or anything.

C’mon. What’s your vial of scripted Watson TestC test at? Do you know? Hint. It’s not exactly 200 mg/ml.

I actually do. For shits and giggles I did have it tested through chemtox, and what do you know.. 200.10mg. Looks like Watson has the right formula.
So Triple B, and 3 Bs in your screen name. What a strange coincidence. Makes you wonder..

I actually do. For shits and giggles I did have it tested through chemtox, and what do you know.. 200.10mg. Looks like Watson has the right formula.
So Triple B, and 3 Bs in your screen name. What a strange coincidence. Makes you wonder..
First, I call bullshit on your testing. Lets see that lab report. Post it up and make me look like a jackass.

Second, crap, I can't believe that you figured out I was the source! I thought for sure I hid it well enough. Fuck, man, you are just too smart. Oh well, time to close up shop. Trip is out. Nothing to see here. Goodbye.

First, I call bullshit on your testing. Lets see that lab report. Post it up and make me look like a jackass.

Second, crap, I can't believe that you figured out I was the source! I thought for sure I hid it well enough. Fuck, man, you are just too smart. Oh well, time to close up shop. Trip is out. Nothing to see here. Goodbye.
You think I am going to post anything for you fucking trolls? No thanks. My money, my test, GO FUCK YOURSELF 5X!