Triple B Solutions

You think I am going to post anything for you fucking trolls? No thanks. My money, my test, GO FUCK YOURSELF 5X!

Ha. Called it. You’re full of shit! Get the fuck out of here. You say you hate this place so much, well fuck off back to evolutionary.com. I think Dylan is calling you to suck on his eenie-GemelliWeenie

Had my Watson tested at 200.08mg/mL ...I think you got bunk shit bro. Lol
I actually do. For shits and giggles I did have it tested through chemtox, and what do you know.. 200.10mg. Looks like Watson has the right formula.
So Triple B, and 3 Bs in your screen name. What a strange coincidence. Makes you wonder..

Do not have them yet, I'll be sure to post when I do.
Will the new labels include batch numbers? Are the samples recently sent part of the current batch you have in stock?
Yes, you overdose one product, Test E. And you say you overfill by 1ml. But concurrently you increased the price of everything by $5 so I'd say you compensated yourself more than your potential buyers.

Ha. Called it. You’re full of shit! Get the fuck out of here. You say you hate this place so much, well fuck off back to evolutionary.com. I think Dylan is calling you to suck on his eenie-GemelliWeenie
only thing you called is my dick in your moms ass and then here mouth. And that I can prove with a pic or video, your choice. :)

I can post up the test and you would still call me a liar. So yeah, go fuck yourself again 6x. I couldn't win either way, so there is no point. I dont need to post up test for anyone, its for my benefit, not yours.

This place is full of trolls and wannabes. You guys bash and try to discredit every source that comes here, with all your SCOC bullshit, and even that was written by minions.

3...2...1... you must have gotten your alert. Here comes the post. You non working welfare fool.

This place is full of trolls and wannabes. You guys bash and try to discredit every source that comes here, with all your SCOC bullshit, and even that was written by minions.

3...2...1... you must have gotten your alert. Here comes the post. You non working welfare fool.
And you're a pissed off teenager sitting in his moms basement throwing out childish "I fuck your mom" insults. Does your train of thought have a caboose? This is a harm reduction board and no one is forcing you to be here. So GTFO and join any of the other boards that ride the source of the days dick.

Hey runningback34...you must be really young...because if you are over 25 posting the stupidity that you are posting and still identifying by your football position.....well then I kinda get why you would be such a super douche troll.

But for the sake of the other members here - add value or shut the fuck up.

So let me see if we get this straight... You’re claiming that @CensoredBoardsSuck is your minion?

Lol. Ok. Well that’s pretty funny. You should have read a little about him before you started running that mouth of yours.

Good luck.

only thing you called is my dick in your moms ass and then here mouth. And that I can prove with a pic or video, your choice. :)

I can post up the test and you would still call me a liar. So yeah, go fuck yourself again 6x. I couldn't win either way, so there is no point. I dont need to post up test for anyone, its for my benefit, not yours.
You aren't helping me and you aren't making a very intelligent argument resorting to insults. Please stop.

Would you guys like me to start offering 25mg/cap Dbol rather than 50mg/cap? Or would you like the option of both?

Will the new labels include batch numbers? Are the samples recently sent part of the current batch you have in stock?
Yes, you overdose one product, Test E. And you say you overfill by 1ml. But concurrently you increased the price of everything by $5 so I'd say you compensated yourself more than your potential buyers.
WoW! What a deal right? Several people ahead of this curve...

Low quality posting at its finest.

Boys, it’s called the “ignore” feature.

I look forward to never reading another one of your posts again.