Triple B Solutions

If the samples have been sent, its a waiting game at this point. But i thought the big burger was waiting on lables before sending samples? Not sure what the status is.

If the samples have been sent, its a waiting game at this point. But i thought the big burger was waiting on lables before sending samples? Not sure what the status is.
Just a couple posts back, it looks like he posted new labels with batch numbers and expiration dates.

My results would say I know how to do math. We've been through this with orals. We are 1000 pages deep now and repeating the same questions. Feel free to actually contribute by getting blind testing done.

If you want to ask questions or have discussions about brewing I'm all for it. First tip - stop putting BB in Test E. Test E at normal doses does not need BB.
for the first sentence.. do you? if you can’t match the labels to the actual dosage?
Would we be repeating these questions if you weren’t such a dumb fuck? Are you going to match the labels to what’s in the product? Yes or no?

You picked the worst source to buy from. He has multitudes of issues that haven’t been resolved yet. If you care about your two ass cheeks I’d go elsewhere.

The dude is foreign anyway. Obviously didn’t read the thread at all, just scrambling for a source since Iron Anabolics fucked everyone

You picked the worst source to buy from. He has multitudes of issues that haven’t been resolved yet. If you care about your two ass cheeks I’d go elsewhere.
Yes, an expected overdose of 30mg on 300mg/ml Test E is a very serious issue.

Well, are you going to label accordingly?
I’m still waiting for my “thank you for your input”.
If anything I will most likely reduce my overdose. I've sent some emails out to customers asking what they would like to happen. You would have me post 299.2mg/ml on my EQ? 220mg/ml on my Primo too? Should I change my Anavar labels to reflect 52mg/cap.

Thank you, I do of course value and appreciate your input.

If anything I will most likely reduce my overdose.

If you want to overdose for "customer satisfaction" why not add an extra ml at the dosage on the label?

You would have me post 299.2mg/ml on my EQ?

Of course that would be silly as a 0.8 difference is acceptable.. why not just get those raws tested and prove you are actually as consistent a brewer as you say you are? You could do that by actually making the dosage that is on the product label..