Triple B Solutions

If anything I will most likely reduce my overdose. I've sent some emails out to customers asking what they would like to happen. You would have me post 299.2mg/ml on my EQ? 220mg/ml on my Primo too? Should I change my Anavar labels to reflect 52mg/cap.

Thank you, I do of course value and appreciate your input.

Oh boy.

So you keep customer emails.

Excellent. That’s really good.

As if I needed yet one more reason not to order.

If anything I will most likely reduce my overdose. I've sent some emails out to customers asking what they would like to happen. You would have me post 299.2mg/ml on my EQ? 220mg/ml on my Primo too? Should I change my Anavar labels to reflect 52mg/cap.

You boast about overdosing ur products so the customer gets extra but then when ur eq comes back "spot on" u boast about that. But it was supposed to be overdosed! U would KNOW the dose if u tested ur damn raws

Oh boy.

So you keep customer emails.

Excellent. That’s really good.

As if I needed yet one more reason not to order.
You caught me @BigBaldBeardGuy !
Here is your big chance to be a source buster!

Kidding. I get orders on a regular basis and have customers who like to interact with me on a regular basis.

This is a good opportunity to say that when you place consecutive orders with me it is easier and safer if you do not keep forwarding your old email chain to me.

You boast about overdosing ur products so the customer gets extra but then when ur eq comes back "spot on" u boast about that. But it was supposed to be overdosed! U would KNOW the dose if u tested ur damn raws
You are really reaching to find something wrong here.

But the tren came back at 95. Which is good, but if he purposely overdoses everything, this is not.

“If anything”

your EQ and Anavar question just makes you look trivial.
Everyone knows 30mg away from what is labeled is stupid.

You are really reaching to find something wrong here.
Not reaching at all. You said everything is overdosed except for your test cyp. Clearly from your tests, that isn't the case, and if it is your raws aren't up to par. That's why testing raws as well as finished product is important

Last edited:
I still don’t understand using extra raws to overdose gear in case the raws are bad, rather than just testing the raws and weighing them out accordingly. Tossing 10% extra raws at the brew is such a ham-fisted, 1990s way of doing things like people did before HPLC testing was widely available.

If you’re doing large brews and buying raws in quantity, you’re spending as much or more doing it that way than you would on just fucking testing the powders in the first place...

You caught me @BigBaldBeardGuy !
Here is your big chance to be a source buster!

Kidding. I get orders on a regular basis and have customers who like to interact with me on a regular basis.

This is a good opportunity to say that when you place consecutive orders with me it is easier and safer if you do not keep forwarding your old email chain to me.
Do you have a Facebook group too? You don’t give a rats ass about costumer security but are afraid to post pics of your anal bead lab?

I still don’t understand using extra raws to overdose gear in case the raws are bad, rather than just testing the raws and weighing them out accordingly. Tossing 10% extra raws at the brew is such a ham-fisted, 1990s way of doing things like people did before HPLC testing was widely available.

If you’re doing large brews and buying raws in quantity, you’re spending as much or more doing it that way than you would on just fucking testing the powders in the first place...
It’s to make my customer happy..

Do you have a Facebook group too? You don’t give a rats ass about costumer security but are afraid to post pics of your anal bead lab?
Using language like so and leading questions that are not based in any factual evidence is a very bad way to have a discussion. 1200 posts in and the ammunition you have against me is that I overdose my Test E slightly and regularly. Yes, I can certainly make the Test E come out at 305 or so mg/ml.

I am active in the community and customers like to talk to me. Some of them talk to me through PM's, some through Email. To place an order with me you have to email me. Perhaps you are confused with how the process works?

I get PM's here every single day. I get hundreds of emails on a daily basis. Sorry 2lean, our relationship is not exclusive.

First, I call bullshit on your testing. Lets see that lab report. Post it up and make me look like a jackass.

Second, crap, I can't believe that you figured out I was the source! I thought for sure I hid it well enough. Fuck, man, you are just too smart. Oh well, time to close up shop. Trip is out. Nothing to see here. Goodbye.
Oh man, now I know why you have been so helpful with tripleB, you just don’t wanna be so hard on yourself!
/sarcasm.

Using language like so and leading questions that are not based in any factual evidence is a very bad way to have a discussion. 1200 posts in and the ammunition you have against me is that I overdose my Test E slightly and regularly. Yes, I can certainly make the Test E come out at 305 or so mg/ml.

I am active in the community and customers like to talk to me. Some of them talk to me through PM's, some through Email. To place an order with me you have to email me. Perhaps you are confused with how the process works?

I get PM's here every single day. I get hundreds of emails on a daily basis. Sorry 2lean, our relationship is not exclusive.

Yet very few customers interact with you here on your thread. That’s the part I don’t get. You have ALL these guys giving you advice here that you don’t listen to, but you got NO ONE posting “I’m so super happy with Triple B”.

10 ml of 330 Test E vs 11 ml of 300 Test E and I’m 100% positive that 98% of the people would choose 11 ml of 300 mg TestE (there’s inevitably 1 or 2 retards that just like something different). So you’re “overdosing to give extra” is a fallacy. Plus, you increased your prices, further diminishing your “generosity”.

You could very well be the best brewer in the country. You can “follow USP guidelines with OCD attention”. But at the end of the day you’re brewing blindly by using untested raws that definitely vary in purity from shipment to shipment.

So instead of being Doctor Spin and telling stories that everyone here can see straight thru, be honest. If you were above board and simply said “I have no idea how great my raws are, so I’m going to test all my products before selling them, and I’ll mark every label with that tested dose so you guys have an accurately dosed product”. How would we argue with that?

What you don’t understand is we aren’t arguing with you for the sake of arguing. We’re arguing with the bullshit excuses you consistently give. 330 mg/ml is not 300 mg/ml - it doesn’t matter if it’s “free” or not. Just label it what it tested as.

And I’m not “Source busting”. Just pointing stuff out. You coulda explained “when guys email me to order or gab, I ask them if they like their products overdosed”. It also depends on how you ask the question too. I’m sure Dr Spin leads those horses to water pretty well too.

The attacks you get are good advice written by meatheads looking to entertain and shit on you. But it’s still really good advice. You should listen more if you were serious about being a top notch g2g source. If you’re just here for the fast bitcoins then keep fucking around and giving excuses. The amount of income is diminished considerably and you’re holding onto customers by a thread until the next source gets here with lower prices and a better desire to listen.

Yet very few customers interact with you here on your thread. That’s the part I don’t get. You have ALL these guys giving you advice here that you don’t listen to, but you got NO ONE posting “I’m so super happy with Triple B”.

10 ml of 330 Test E vs 11 ml of 300 Test E and I’m 100% positive that 98% of the people would choose 11 ml of 300 mg TestE (there’s inevitably 1 or 2 retards that just like something different). So you’re “overdosing to give extra” is a fallacy. Plus, you increased your prices, further diminishing your “generosity”.

You could very well be the best brewer in the country. You can “follow USP guidelines with OCD attention”. But at the end of the day you’re brewing blindly by using untested raws that definitely vary in purity from shipment to shipment.

So instead of being Doctor Spin and telling stories that everyone here can see straight thru, be honest. If you were above board and simply said “I have no idea how great my raws are, so I’m going to test all my products before selling them, and I’ll mark every label with that tested dose so you guys have an accurately dosed product”. How would we argue with that?

What you don’t understand is we aren’t arguing with you for the sake of arguing. We’re arguing with the bullshit excuses you consistently give. 330 mg/ml is not 300 mg/ml - it doesn’t matter if it’s “free” or not. Just label it what it tested as.

And I’m not “Source busting”. Just pointing stuff out. You coulda explained “when guys email me to order or gab, I ask them if they like their products overdosed”. It also depends on how you ask the question too. I’m sure Dr Spin leads those horses to water pretty well too.

The attacks you get are good advice written by meatheads looking to entertain and shit on you. But it’s still really good advice. You should listen more if you were serious about being a top notch g2g source. If you’re just here for the fast bitcoins then keep fucking around and giving excuses. The amount of income is diminished considerably and you’re holding onto customers by a thread until the next source gets here with lower prices and a better desire to listen.
They are 11ml per vial and 330mg/ml already @BigBaldBeardedGuy. I can simply lower the overdose.

If my raws were so terrible I wouldn't be coming anywhere close. On average raw quality is about 95% give or take. Some products are higher. I was very surprised by how well Primo tested for example.

Also show me another US Domestic source that has all their raws tested for every single batch, every single batch of every finished product tested, provides tracking, and has a 3 day T/A. I have been on Meso 2 months now I believe and I have more testing then most US Domestic Labs. I am not done testing and I strongly encourage blind testing but it isn't going to happen overnight.

I would love for more people to chime in on my thread but why would they risk getting flamed?

They are 11ml per vial and 330mg/ml already @BigBaldBeardedGuy. I can simply lower the overdose.

If my raws were so terrible I wouldn't be coming anywhere close. On average raw quality is about 95% give or take. Some products are higher. I was very surprised by how well Primo tested for example.

Also show me another US Domestic source that has all their raws tested for every single batch, every single batch of every finished product tested, provides tracking, and has a 3 day T/A. I have been on Meso 2 months now I believe and I have more testing then most US Domestic Labs. I am not done testing and I strongly encourage blind testing but it isn't going to happen overnight.

I would love for more people to chime in on my thread but why would they risk getting flamed?

Did I say your raws were terrible? Nope. I said you don’t know the exact purity so your fucking math will ALWAYS be off.

I showed you that TGI tested EVERY single product AND raw. SymBiotics did the exact same. They set the standard. Congratulations, YOU are lowering the standard. Providing tracking? Fuck you. Wow. I just have informed delivery. Providing tracking is retarded because the newb bitches are running that tracking every damn hour. That’s an opsec risk. And 3 day TAT was the normal here for a very long time. You offer nothing new.

And bullshit on your “most testing”. Eat a big mouthful of hotdogs to shut the fuck door up. You have what? 4 of your own tests and 3 customer tests? Pffft.... that’s NOTHING.

I ALREADY SAID NO CUSTOMER OF YOURS THAT CHIMES IN WILL GET FLAMED. So quit playing the poor wittle Trip the victim routine.

Again. You missed every single point. You’re a greedy motherfucker or you are straight up autistically retarded. Good luck to you either way. I’m officially bowing out. I definitely will not be purchasing. You could have made a ton of money. Now you’re risking your freedom for literally pennies on the dollar for what you could be hauling in here. When shit goes wrong I hope you remember all the advice you received.

And for customers, same thing, when shit goes wrong, I hope you remember how many vets here tried to get this clown to change and do the BEST for the community. Not just “acceptable” but the BEST. There’s a big difference between the two that you won’t recognize until you’ve been here for a while.

Fuck, I hate when @MisterSuperGod is right. He gave up on Trip 990 posts ago.

Did I say your raws were terrible? Nope. I said you don’t know the exact purity so your fucking math will ALWAYS be off.

I showed you that TGI tested EVERY single product AND raw. SymBiotics did the exact same. They set the standard. Congratulations, YOU are lowering the standard. Providing tracking? Fuck you. Wow. I just have informed delivery. Providing tracking is retarded because the newb bitches are running that tracking every damn hour. That’s an opsec risk. And 3 day TAT was the normal here for a very long time. You offer nothing new.

And bullshit on your “most testing”. Eat a big mouthful of hotdogs to shut the fuck door up. You have what? 4 of your own tests and 3 customer tests? Pffft.... that’s NOTHING.

I ALREADY SAID NO CUSTOMER OF YOURS THAT CHIMES IN WILL GET FLAMED. So quit playing the poor wittle Trip the victim routine.

Again. You missed every single point. You’re a greedy motherfucker or you are straight up autistically retarded. Good luck to you either way. I’m officially bowing out. I definitely will not be purchasing. You could have made a ton of money. Now you’re risking your freedom for literally pennies on the dollar for what you could be hauling in here. When shit goes wrong I hope you remember all the advice you received.

And for customers, same thing, when shit goes wrong, I hope you remember how many vets here tried to get this clown to change and do the BEST for the community. Not just “acceptable” but the BEST. There’s a big difference between the two that you won’t recognize until you’ve been here for a while.

Fuck, I hate when @MisterSuperGod is right. He gave up on Trip 990 posts ago.
Sym and TGI are no longer here @BigBaldBeardedGuy. Did they get testing through Jano? I have consistently made changes to my process because of your input. I apologise if testing is not happening on the timeline you want, but it is happening. See HGH for an example.

You get emotionally charged and ignore my efforts. You are more than welcome to stay here and provide meaningful input. I've been open to your advice from the start.

If you are up for it I've offered to have more open communication with you regarding how I handle matters. Offer still stands.

I received orders from Meso members while I was at SST. I did not have to come to Meso. Obviously many members here are still searching other forums for sources.