Triple B Solutions

This is exactly why people don't post reviews.

Lol. You think that was “mean”. GTFOH. @jJjburton was as nice as can be. A member makes his FIRST post ever to review you? That doesn’t strike you as strange. What’s next? We gonna hold hands and hug?

MESO is actually a lot kinder and gentler than it was a couple years ago.

Where’s the reviews from the guys that have been here for 2 years and have a few hundred posts? Surely those guys aren’t scared to post.

Most raws are going to have somewhere around 5% impurity give or take. EQ is known for having impurities. 299mg/ml is a great result and shows how good the raws are. When I opened Meso seemed very concerned my EQ would test at 70-80%. It tested at 299mg/ml in a BLIND test.

Beyond that I am working on raw testing. I am waiting on more results from Jano. Pushing the idea that I don't believe in testing is inaccurate at best.

Thats because its not a review...as soon as you say “feels” with 1 week enenthate ester, its not a review.
If he said everything besides that that. Talking about communication etc. then it wouldnt be so ridiculous.

edit- he/she litterally made that account for that one post and then will never post on that account again. You dont think thats odd?

How come you have been sourcing here for quite some time, according to you you have hundreds of emails and DMs, but every single review has been from a new account and not from someone that has been here... i mean, imagine selling products on Amazon and eBay and your get no verified reviews in one of them, that would look shady as fuck.
Btw people should have been harder, that review was one of the shittiest i have ever seen, the next one can be about a lady trying your lady var with a “im horny as fuck + i can do 20 extra sit ups and i got +2K extra dick pics on IG” feelz report.

I don’t bully members. I like the members. We got each other’s backs and help each other out.

I only bully little twerpy guys like you that don’t agree with MESO.

You're a bully, plain and simple. You troll this forum every fucking day with a tapatalk. As soon as you get an alert to any threads, you make a post within 10min. Pathetic.

Im a twerp? lol.. Whats next, you going to post up pics of your badass self? lol..
Meso is a wannabe source forum. This forum doesnt have that much traffic anyways. But most forums have been dead for over a year anyways.

You look out for members? I dont need anyone to look out for me, so you dont speak for me either fool.

I guess it’s just to sit back and watch people get scammed. God forbid we actually help out other people and stop them from injecting mystery oil into themselves. People like you are the worst, prefer to just sit back and watch the world burn when you could actually prevent it in the first place

Members get scammed at every forum. You cant police it. Its going to happen eventually. It always does. There is no reason to use a new source, when there are sources that have been around for easily over 10+ years at other places, with no complaints and quality products.

And what do you think the democrats did with this covid 19 pandemic? They sat back and watch people die, lose their jobs, homes, etc. That prick Gov. Cuomo should resign.

Members get scammed at every forum. You cant police it. Its going to happen eventually. It always does. There is no reason to use a new source, when there are sources that have been around for easily over 10+ years at other places, with no complaints and quality products.

And what do you think the democrats did with this covid 19 pandemic? They sat back and watch people die, lose their jobs, homes, etc. That prick Gov. Cuomo should resign.
CDNguy is that you?

So are your products overdosed or what? No one wants overdosed products, we want what it’s supposed to be, give or take a few mg. And if you pride yourself on “giving the customer more” why are the tests showing some compounds coming back as pretty spot on, but others much more? I’ve sadly read through this whole thread from the first page, and it seems you skirt around questions, and then don’t take the advice people really give. Maybe If I just say one thing I want it will get through to you: Whatever the label says, make the dosage that, the only people that wanna inject more, are idiots that think they are getting free product. This shit fucks with our hormones, I don’t want more going in my body than I think is.

71n1gqCvx7L._AC_SL1200_.jpg
is the big burger your lover? you get so defensive when anyone questions him. Or are you a new burger rep just causing chaos to distract from the real questions being asked. Either way your existence here is pretty pointless.

Last edited:
why are the tests showing some compounds coming back as pretty spot on, but others much more?
That’s what happens when your approach to compensating for raw potency is “fuck it, use more raws.“
You cannot make a solution with a given concentration with a solute of unknown purity except by dumb luck.

Some of his raws just happened to be of a potency of around 90% which worked with the ham-fisted 10% overdosing method. He had no way of knowing that beforehand and that doesn’t mean that his method is sound. All it means is that he happened to guess right this time.

View attachment 142508
is the big burger your lover? you get so defensive when anyone questions him. Or are you a new burger rep just causing chaos to distract from the real questions being asked. Either way your existence here is pretty pointless.
I could give two shits if you use bbb or not. And I could care less if he is here or not. I wouldn't buy from him anyways. Why would I? I have my guy. I am just sick and tired of you fools giving every single source here some SCOC bullshit. And where are the jerkoffs that wrote it? They havent posted at all in months.

I can understand wanting the Jano tests, but everything else is fucking nonsense. Asking for formulas, pictures of lab equipment, tracking numbers, etc. BBB will be gone from here in the next few months anyways. He will probably get sick of everyones shit and move on. Why would he need the business from you fools anyways? He gets 100s of emails everyday..lol

So are your products overdosed or what? No one wants overdosed products, we want what it’s supposed to be, give or take a few mg. And if you pride yourself on “giving the customer more” why are the tests showing some compounds coming back as pretty spot on, but others much more? I’ve sadly read through this whole thread from the first page, and it seems you skirt around questions, and then don’t take the advice people really give. Maybe If I just say one thing I want it will get through to you: Whatever the label says, make the dosage that, the only people that wanna inject more, are idiots that think they are getting free product. This shit fucks with our hormones, I don’t want more going in my body than I think is.

Finally, one member here with sense. All you other retards, take note.

I could give two shits if you use bbb or not. And I could care less if he is here or not. I wouldn't buy from him anyways. Why would I? I have my guy. I am just sick and tired of you fools giving every single source here some SCOC bullshit. And where are the jerkoffs that wrote it? They havent posted at all in months.

I can understand wanting the Jano tests, but everything else is fucking nonsense. Asking for formulas, pictures of lab equipment, tracking numbers, etc. BBB will be gone from here in the next few months anyways. He will probably get sick of everyones shit and move on. Why would he need the business from you fools anyways? He gets 100s of emails everyday..lol
Its every members' right to ask questions. If you dont like it go back to your other forums.

Nobody is forcing you to read what we write, but here you are. Nobody is forcing barbender to have a thread on meso, but here he is. If you get so triggered by the way things are done here, then walk away.