Triple B Solutions

Its every members' right to ask questions. If you dont like it go back to your other forums.

Nobody is forcing you to read what we write, but here you are. Nobody is forcing barbender to have a thread on meso, but here he is. If you get so triggered by the way things are done here, then walk away.

Why wont any of you guys post up who your goto underground source is? I find it hilarious, you fools bash every fucking source here, but dont recommend anyone. Why is that?
You bash all the other forums but this one. Yet this is one trolling, bully ass forum..

Why wont any of you guys post up who your goto underground source is? I find it hilarious, you fools bash every fucking source here, but dont recommend anyone. Why is that?
You bash all the other forums but this one. Yet this is one trolling, bully ass forum..
I think youre just fishing for a source. this is at least the second time youve asked for sources.

From MESO, I use Stanford. That’s not a g2g it is just my personal preference. Sorry though Bro, as much as I’d love for you to order from him, he’s private.

I’ve also used AlphaUSA - that source is on a lot of different forums.

I wouldn’t use TripleB. He likes to dance around questions, whether on purpose or he’s autistic - neither of which is good for a source.

From MESO, I use Stanford. That’s not a g2g it is just my personal preference. Sorry though Bro, as much as I’d love for you to order from him, he’s private.

I wouldn’t use TripleB. He likes to dance around questions, whether on purpose or he’s autistic - neither of which is good for a source.
Some people don't like waiting months for their order @BigBaldBeardGuy. I know you mean well, but you bounce around a lot and get emotional. Samples were sent like we talked about, nothing has changed since you said something along the lines of "I'm leaving you alone because you are doing things right now"

Last edited:
Some people don't like waiting months for their order @BigBaldBeardGuy. I know you mean well, but you bounce around a lot and get emotional. Samples were sent like we talked about, nothing has changed since you said something along the lines of "I'm leaving you alone because you are doing things right now"
The exact quote was "You're listening now so I won't harass you in your thread" - that's a little different than what you try to insinuate I said. I said that when you appeared to be listening.

But you no longer appear to be listening.
Are you overdosing your products?
Are you having them tested and then labeling them as they are tested?
Are you testing your raws in cooperation with your mentor/side company Synergy Forge?
Are you going to try to make them accurately dosed guessing the purity of your raws?

What's the answer? Multiple guys have asked you multiple times and you avoid it, or toss the bullshit answer against the wall.

330 mg TEST E shouldn't be labeled 300 mg/ml just like 270 mg/ml TEST E shouldn't be labeled as 300 mg/ml.

Now that wasn't so hard, was it?

Personally, I wouldn't use Stanford anyways. Never even heard of him.
Alpha, heard of him, again, wouldn't use him either. Neither one has been around long enough.. private or not!

tripple B, wouldn't use him either. Again, hasn't been around long enough. You know, one of those fly by night kinda source. Plus he dosent know how to dose correctly, and thinks members want overdosed gear. Which I personally do not.
Dose shit correctly, or don't make the stuff at all. ZERO point in making 330mg test Enan. Test En, should be dosed at 250mg, thats it. Cyp, 200mg thats it.
Primo 100mg, thats it..

The exact quote was "You're listening now so I won't harass you in your thread" - that's a little different than what you try to insinuate I said. I said that when you appeared to be listening.

Are you testing your raws in cooperation with your mentor/side company Synergy Forge?
Are you going to try to make them accurately dosed guessing the purity of your raws?

What's the answer? Multiple guys have asked you multiple times and you avoid it, or toss the bullshit answer against the wall.

330 mg TEST E shouldn't be labeled 300 mg/ml just like 270 mg/ml TEST E shouldn't be labeled as 300 mg/ml.
No source is going to re-label their line. I mean, have you ever seen a label that says 95mg Tren Ace or 330mg Test En? He overdosed like a fool, and now he is stuck with overdosed products that no one wants here.. lol

1. Yes. I do overdose my products slightly. We have been over this.

2. I will continue labeling the products as I have done so. I will most likely reduce the API so it is testing at 305-310mg/ml. If I do keep it at 330mg/ml I will put a note next to it saying that while it is sold as 300mg/ml but tested at 330mg per ML.

3. Yes I am having my products tested.

4. As per a recent conversation with Syn, he is getting testing done on the raws.

5. Yes, I will continue to accurately dose my products.

I finally thought of a tactful and productive way to respond to this, in the off chance that you are being sincere.

We arent bashing this source. I think we all want to see this source succeed. We just aren't willing to lower our standards to make it happen. You don't have to agree with that, and maybe you view it as bullying. You can have your opinion, but I'll have mine.

Hopefully that clears up some confusion.

Any reason why these doses are de facto?
They are basic dosages. When sources make TC over 200mg, like 250 or even 300mg. It crashes. TE dosed at 300mg or higher, causes PIP in some users.
These fly by nights try to break milligram barriers and there is no need. Just dose shit correctly, and there wont be any problems.

just my opinion

1. Yes. I do overdose my products slightly. We have been over this.

2. I will continue labeling the products as I have done so. I will most likely reduce the API so it is testing at 305-310mg/ml. If I do keep it at 330mg/ml I will put a note next to it saying that while it is sold as 300mg/ml but tested at 330mg per ML.

3. Yes I am having my products tested.

4. As per a recent conversation with Syn, he is getting testing done on the raws.

5. Yes, I will continue to accurately dose my products.
and how much TE do you make up at one time? 1000ml? 2000ml? More than that? Just curious.

They are basic dosages. When sources make TC over 200mg, like 250 or even 300mg. It crashes. TE dosed at 300mg or higher, causes PIP in some users.
These fly by nights try to break milligram barriers and there is no need. Just dose shit correctly, and there wont be any problems.

just my opinion
At 300mg/ml if brewed correctly with the right ingredients Test E is pipless. Test C 250 isn't breaking any records.

More than likely because if one can't succeed on his own, they see no reason to help? Or maybe other factors come into play as well...

I’ve had a good experience with Stan. Like you, not giving a G2G. But him and sym were both were/are the two I have seen the best results from. Granted I wish stan would go back to $200 minimum. But I’m certainly not complaining. Triple B still needs more testing from customers. Lab pics would be nice also

I’ve had a good experience with Stan. Like you, not giving a G2G. But him and sym were both were/are the two I have seen the best results from. Granted I wish stan would go back to $200 minimum. But I’m certainly not complaining. Triple B still needs more testing from customers. Lab pics would be nice also
Then buy from me and get testing. More than willing to compensate it. I can't force anyone to get blind testing for me but I can encourage it.

Members get scammed at every forum. You cant police it. Its going to happen eventually. It always does. There is no reason to use a new source, when there are sources that have been around for easily over 10+ years at other places, with no complaints and quality products.

And what do you think the democrats did with this covid 19 pandemic? They sat back and watch people die, lose their jobs, homes, etc. That prick Gov. Cuomo should resign.
So we are supposed to just let people throw away their money because “members get scammed at every forum” I think some people here have some decency and care for other members here and rather help protect them because it either has happened to them or they realize how easily it could’ve happened to them

Bar Bending Bodies AKA “TripleBSolutions”​

Shipping: Flat $15 (Temporarily waving shipping for orders over $250)
Minimum order size: $100 BTC
US Domestic only

Hello and welcome to my source thread. You can call me Trip for simplicity. I started off on SST and while I realize that Meso is an entirely different animal, I feel I have a lot to offer the community. I am obsessed with providing the highest quality product possible. I adhere to USP <790> and visually inspect each vial at least twice before shipping.

Oils are made using MCT Oil unless stated and are sold as 10ML but filled to 10.5ML or more. All of my oils are overdosed by 5% except Test C which is spot on. I am a total perfectionist and OCD about sterilization, vials are pre-sterilized as are the stoppers. Oils are all filtered through a 0.2 Micron filter. I also pin product from each batch, if I would not use the product, I would not sell it to you – even if that means feeling like a pin cushion. I was lucky enough to have SynergyForge mentor me and ensure I was following all the best practices in brewing and sterility.

Orals are made using the proper calculations of API and Filler then mixed with a V-Mixer. Orals all use MCC as filler and are made as #0 capsules. All my products have professional labels. I aim to send out all packs within 24 hours of receiving payment.

I have bloodwork results for my products on SST and I have sent samples off to Jano for evaluation. I will be offering credit for lab testing and bloodwork that is done properly. In the future I plan to do regular tests on my products and post the results.

Price List

Code:
https://pastebin.com/3Jf2YKtr

View attachment 139641View attachment 139642View attachment 139643
@TripleBSolutions

“All of my oils are overdosed by 5% except Test C which is spot on.”

THIS is what you need to address. You claim in post 1 ALL oils overdosed by the same 5%.

THEN, your Test E comes back 10% over. And your other compounds come back just about at label strength, not overdosed at all.

Then later on you claim to be intentionally overdosing the test E 10%.

SO what is it? Is everything 5% overdosed? 10% overdosed? Spot on??

I am amazed that you are not able to comprehend why members have an issue with this. You don’t know the purity of your API, and are patting yourself on the back for totally inconsistent brewing standards!

Am I missing something here? Does my assessment strike you as unfair? I’m being totally genuine here.

I thought you were OCD? an OCD person would never be this cavalier about brew consistency.

You need to address this criticism and concern in a meaningful way or else you are just another blow hard who will be selling a absolutely fucked batch at some point in the next month or two when you get a box full of powder and think throwing 10% extra at will fix.