Triple B Solutions

15mg of Test E is not going to send someone on a "hormonal rollercoaster". It is no secret that my Test E is testing at 330mg/ml. I have made absolutely no attempt to hide this and advertise it every chance I get.

I have posted a proposed solution to this "issue" multiple times.

Raws are being tested but you are choosing to ignore most of what I say.

Are YOU fucking ok???

Can you count? How many guys here have told you the SAME EXACT THING.

It’s gotta be about two dozen.

Why don’t you just stay over on SST? They don’t ask the hard questions. You were doing ok there. ALL OF THIS BAD MESO NEGATIVITY can’t be helping your business any.

You need to figure your shit out. You feed us the same bullshit excuses. You get defensive.

And you are a condescending dick.

This thread is going to keep going downhill. Time for you to bail.

Are YOU fucking ok???

Can you count? How many guys here have told you the SAME EXACT THING.

It’s gotta be about two dozen.

Why don’t you just stay over on SST? They don’t ask the hard questions. You were doing ok there. ALL OF THIS BAD MESO NEGATIVITY can’t be helping your business any.

You need to figure your shit out. You feed us the same bullshit excuses. You get defensive.

And you are a condescending dick.

This thread is going to keep going downhill. Time for you to bail.
I like it here @BigBaldBeardedGuy. Business is good and you will have the tests that you asked for.

I like it here @BigBaldBeardedGuy. Business is good and you will have the tests that you asked for.

Then stop being a dickhead to the guys that take time to write. Asking guys if they’re ok? You’re an asshole.

The next UGL will take all your customers if you’re disrespectful to the people that post.

You guys are really reaching here. You know what the Test E is dosed at. It's not a secret.

Um, and HOW do we know that the Test E is dosed at 330 mg? Oh.... that’s right, because we TOLD you we needed product testing. You came here empty handed with zero testing and couldn’t understand WHY we wanted product testing.

As far as testing, you submitted 4 samples initially. And if I’m not mistaken there’s two blind product samples (the “AMAZING” ones). We’re waiting on 7 now?

And the raws will be tested in what, another 2 months? You got here in December and maybe by April you’ll kind of have what we ask every other source to have FROM THE START.

You’re definitely NOT a fucking victim. You’ve been giving 3 months here and how many 2nd 3rd and 4th chances.

Big Blundering Bitch Labs

Um, and HOW do we know that the Test E is dosed at 330 mg? Oh.... that’s right, because we TOLD you we needed product testing. You came here empty handed with zero testing and couldn’t understand WHY we wanted product testing.

As far as testing, you submitted 4 samples initially. And if I’m not mistaken there’s two blind product samples (the “AMAZING” ones). We’re waiting on 7 now?

And the raws will be tested in what, another 2 months? You got here in December and maybe by April you’ll kind of have what we ask every other source to have FROM THE START.

You’re definitely NOT a fucking victim. You’ve been giving 3 months here and how many 2nd 3rd and 4th chances.

Big Blundering Bitch Labs
@BigBaldBeardedGuy, we spoke about this. You stated that 10 samples and my thread would turn around. Samples take weeks to ship and you are well aware this process would take time. You know my product isn't bunk, underdosed, and I'm not scamming. Rep for your source in his thread.

Less than 36 hours, my only delay was getting it to a dhl drop off

For anyone shipping to jano I am passing along some shipping insight that may help turnaround times. I used shipnerd.com for my label which I have used numerous times in the past for my shipping and got a DHL label for $38 bucks and it was 2 day shipping to Jano from the east coast USA.
Jano turned samples around in ~36 hours so ideally you could have this all done in a week or so.
@TripleBSolutions
Weeks for shipping huh? How'd blind Petey get his there in 3 days? Your so full of shit. I bet you didn't even send anything out.
@janoshik this guy order any tests from you?

@TripleBSolutions
Weeks for shipping huh? How'd blind Petey get his there in 3 days? Your so full of shit. I bet you didn't even send anything out.
@janoshik this guy order any tests from you?

never heard of ship nerd.com
I just sent Jano 3 samples over 2 weeks ago, and they arent there yet. It just cleared Chicago customs this past weekend. I would hope it would be there this week(end).. Never knew DHL shipped to Jano, He recommends USPS!

I just sent Jano 3 samples over 2 weeks ago, and they arent there yet. It just cleared Chicago customs this past weekend. I would hope it would be there this week(end).. Never knew DHL shipped to Jano, He recommends USPS!
Did you just say you wouldn’t use this source?

Me neither, it was posted in his thread from someone that blind tested his products.

@TripleBSolutions
I just want to recap some, tell me if this is accurate.

You now have new labels with batch numbers.
You have some product out for testing.
Your partner/sister company is getting your raws tested.

I am hoping we can get some direct answers to the following questions:

Do you plan to continue to test your raws as you receive them?
Do you intend to accurately dose your products or do you intend to continue to consistantly overdose.
If you plan to overdose, what pwrcentage are you aiming for?
Do you intend to test each batch of finished product?

Edit: I'm not trying to give you shit here and I'm not looking for the "right" answer. I just want to know what exactly your plans are.

Last edited:
It strangely resembles another somewhat dead thread; the apparent multiple personalities and feelings of groundhog day type back and forth, over and over and getting nowhere.
Frustrating. I havent said much because what else is there to say? dude is either unwilling or unable to comprehend what we are even saying.
I had high expectations for @Brewly, and I checked his site last week and there was nothing new that I seen. Unfortunate, I hope that he has the capital to take that loss without it being damaging to his life, that would be really sad.

I had high expectations for @Brewly, and I checked his site last week and there was nothing new that I seen. Unfortunate, I hope that he has the capital to take that loss without it being damaging to his life, that would be really sad.

DragonOrdnance sold his ass into white slavery. He’s in some brothel in Beijing right now wearing lipstick and sucking on those little chinese sausages. It is unfortunate.

Prob selling in 50 packs like this

Dbol 50 count 13mg to 75 mg per cap “choose wisely”
You have been missed here so I'll provide a somewhat accurate synopsis.
Triple B introduces himself here with a few tests from Jano with his finished oils.

He refused to show lab pictures because of OpSpec.

He saw no need to test his raws since his finished products were gtg.

Can't share his capping process because its top secret.

Was treated with kids gloves and welcomed here because some here were so desperate for a domestic source.

@MisterSuperGod was so repulsed he stopped posting here.

Despite all the good advice he was given, even @BigBaldBeardGuy has thrown in the towel.