Triple B Solutions

My introductory prices are done and I will be doing a BOGO sale on everything except HGH and HCG. Offer is valid while supplies last. For the duration of the sale my minimum will be $150. Please send me a complete invoice when placing your order during the sale.

It has been my plan since starting to brew in large batches and provide testing on those batches. My raws will be tested on a regular basis. Products will be accurately dosed.

Code:
 https://pastebin.com/raw/SrXnA6Xf

so if you ordering pay for two vials of test you will send an additional two for a total of 4?

Because Trip and I have spoken privately I really have kept quiet about my feelings here. I know I couldn’t trust myself to be completely objective after having had what I think was a polite and productive conversation. I was preparing to place an order and then this sale comes up. Man...that makes me more suspicious than anything else that’s happened in this thread. I feel like I’ve seen this movie before.
Bro this guy literally dodges questions and plays the victim card and is a very new source. There are plenty of better established sources to choose from than this

BOGO free??? Feels like a juicy worm on a nice big hook.

The testing results though guys. Don’t forget those.

Let’s take a look at that waving red flag and ask “why have a HUGE sale right before testing results come in, that IF accurate and dosed good, will make Trip here very busy on the results alone?”

Ru-roh.

Let’s take a look at that waving red flag and ask “why have a HUGE sale right before testing results come in, that IF accurate and dosed good, will make Trip here very busy on the results alone?”

Ru-roh.

God damn fucking BBBC stop asking so many god damn questions and just pay for the gear you ungrateful fuck. Give people an inch they take a mile, first it's testing what's next? Pictures of his lab to prove its not a doublewide?

Still waiting on ol' Stan the Man's ISO certified lab pics he was too lazy to "drive down and take photos cause its too far".

BOGO sales right before testing comes in seems a lil weird. Why not wake to blow the doors off all the people who are suspect of you and then just let the orders flow?

Last edited:
God damn fucking BBBC stop asking so many god damn questions and just pay for the gear you ungrateful fuck. Give people an inch they take a mile, first it's testing what's next? Pictures of his lab to prove its not a doublewide?

Still waiting on ol' Stan the Man's ISO certified lab pics he was too lazy to "drive down and take photos cause its too far".

BOGO sales right before testing comes in seems a lil weird. Why not wake to blow the doors off all the people who are suspect of you and then just let the orders flow?
What's wrong with a double wide? They makes some damn nice manufactured homes these days. Geesh.... :)

What's wrong with a double wide? They makes some damn nice manufactured homes these days. Geesh.... :)

Sorry I come from the land of 1.2 million dollar single family detached homes that are falling apart in ruin. I shouldn't disparage a nice double wide....or relate it to Triple B.

A nice manufactured home sounds nice right about now in this land of 17 year old asians in Mclarens.

Please use the following format when placing your order.

4x Test C (+4 BOGO) - $160
Shipping - $15
Total - $175

Thank you

My man, you’re just breeeezing by the raft of comments about how folks are now getting suspicious of the timing of this sale. I know you’re sick of us and all our demands. I get it. But if you’re aiming to be here for the long haul then you should take seriously these concerns. It hasn’t been six months since SoCo exit scammed a whole shitload of people. We already are predisposed to not trusting sources. Don’t make it easier for everyone to write you off. You’re a business owner. You just had some people on Yelp write some things that can hurt your business. Act like it matters, man.

My man, you’re just breeeezing by the raft of comments about how folks are now getting suspicious of the timing of this sale. I know you’re sick of us and all our demands. I get it. But if you’re aiming to be here for the long haul then you should take seriously these concerns. It hasn’t been six months since SoCo exit scammed a whole shitload of people. We already are predisposed to not trusting sources. Don’t make it easier for everyone to write you off. You’re a business owner. You just had some people on Yelp write some things that can hurt your business. Act like it matters, man.

There were similar comments during my first sale on Meso. Those tests spoke for themselves. No one got scammed. If I happen to make any mistakes I will fix them.

This is a great opportunity for members who were on the fence about ordering to see what I offer. I have invested a significant amount of time and money into this project and you will continue to see it grow. It would be rather silly to throw that away now.

I do anticipate some products going OOS. Based on the initial emails Primo won't last long. I may limit the size of orders you can make on compounds like Primo so other members have a chance to try it.

There were similar comments during my first sale on Meso. Those tests spoke for themselves. No one got scammed. If I happen to make any mistakes I will fix them.

This is a great opportunity for members who were on the fence about ordering to see what I offer. I have invested a significant amount of time and money into this project and you will continue to see it grow. It would be rather silly to throw that away now.

I do anticipate some products going OOS. Based on the initial emails Primo won't last long. I may limit the size of orders you can make on compounds like Primo so other members have a chance to try it.

I think I called this dead nuts about 4 pages back..BETTER BE STOCKED UP( OH AND TESTED)

You don't limit orders...what in the fuck is going on here???

Ru-roh.
Exit scam incoming

covid style. only 2 vials of test and 2 squares of toilet paper per person.

i'm pretty sure tripleb has me on ignore.
LMFAO....a source would never, ever limit orders. Unless by the off chance you do run out of something. A simple way to keep track of this is a spread sheet. You can keep one for raws too!

I had high expectations for @Brewly, and I checked his site last week and there was nothing new that I seen. Unfortunate, I hope that he has the capital to take that loss without it being damaging to his life, that would be really sad.
that shitshow isnt a person, its a source owed board, a vendor co-op type thing owned by dragon. his it guy was his acting pr person and sucked. he pulled the same shennanigans we are seeing here. you can sleep tonight knowing brewly is basically a figment of do's imagination.

So... you raised your prices because you wanted more profit but you are now doing a BOGO, nothing suspicious at all, and with a minimum order nevertheless.