Triple B Solutions

BOGO SALE!!!!!

Take advantage of this sale bros! When you see these prices you’ll think we lost our minds.

TestE was $40, now $20
Tren was $40, now $20
Primo was $110, fuck it, now $55

Get it now! These prices are too good to be true... er... I mean too good to last... yea that’s it!

Make sure to mention super-savings code “ExitScam” at checkout to take advantage of this discount.

You’ll never see me again.... er.... you’ll never see prices like this again....

BOGO SALE!!!!!

Take advantage of this sale bros! When you see these prices you’ll think we lost our minds.

TestE was $40, now $20
Tren was $40, now $20
Primo was $110, fuck it, now $55

Get it now! These prices are too good to be true... er... I mean too good to last... yea that’s it!

Make sure to mention super-savings code “ExitScam” at checkout to take advantage of this discount.

You’ll never see me again.... er.... you’ll never see prices like this again....
Spoon feed me his primo mg/mL so I can math real quick plsssssssssss

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOO

So he buys 2 kilos of primo e at a time(for price break) but only has limited supply. I am following right along here.

You got it.

A limited supply of product that he finally sent for testing. Then he’s going to sell out of the “tested” products before he gets the testing results back. [emoji2369]

Order with confidence bros.

My minimum increased recently from $100 to $150 so I'm not sure who lowered the minimum for this sale. It certainly wasn't me.

I reserve the right to limit orders. My intention is to get my products into the hands of as many users as possible. Getting resellers to buy my entire stock of Primo isn't the goal. I'm also not going to oversell my products if I run out.

My minimum increased recently from $100 to $150 so I'm not sure who lowered the minimum for this sale. It certainly wasn't me.

I reserve the right to limit orders. My intention is to get my products into the hands of as many users as possible. Getting resellers to buy my entire stock of Primo isn't the goal. I'm also not going to oversell my products if I run out.
Primo e200 at 55$ at we will say roughly 4 dollars a mL(including solvents etc) is giving it away plus some. Seems like a desperate attempt to gain traction to me. You'd lose a few dollars on every bottle of primo you sold. A 2L run at 11mL is a rough 180 vials. So you are willing to lose money on the primo, although you'd make it up in test and other items just to get untested products into the customers hands.

Just doesn't make sense to me. I feel like I have given some solid advice up until now...but this just screams RED FLAG ***************edit ill re-math... multitasking

Basically breaking even on the primo..DEPENDING on how much is bought and if its accurately dosed.

Anyway, I think I've had enough. Time to build a fire.

Last edited:
Gotta get on this!!!! Never in my life seen Primo included in bogo sale. Big order coming. Gonna email you asking how many vials of primo you have. I want them all!

im not on either side, and im already stocked on juice, but i just don't get what do u want from this guy? like what is the feedback here? or is it just unconditional hate

im not on either side, and im already stocked on juice, but i just don't get what do u want from this guy? like what is the feedback here? or is it just unconditional hate

Let me ask you, does it make sense to FINALLY send your samples in, and before you even get the results, you’re going to do a BOGO sale that will clear out your stock?

What good will the testing results be?

And have you ever seen $55 Primo200?

Red flag after red flag.

Let me ask you, does it make sense to FINALLY send your samples in, and before you even get the results, you’re going to do a BOGO sale that will clear out your stock?

What good will the testing results be?

And have you ever seen $55 Primo200?

Red flag after red flag.
so let's just wait for the test results before placing orders.

primo is $110 on his list, seems right, oh are u talking about the BOGO? to play advocate - he's getting shitted on by 10 hulks so he's worried he wont get any business so he got nothing to lose but do a panic-sale to sacrifice profit to gain initial customers. I'll be suspicious if he offered BOGO for no reason.

lets just agree - we'll wait for test results, if all green, then we can have the bogo after that for a limited period of time, $150 credit for anonymous testing, then we can judge.

so let's just wait for the test results before placing orders.

primo is $110 on his list, seems right, oh are u talking about the BOGO? to play advocate - he's getting shitted on by 10 hulks so he's worried he wont get any business so he got nothing to lose but do a panic-sale to sacrifice profit to gain initial customers. I'll be suspicious if he offered BOGO for no reason.

lets just agree - we'll wait for test results, if all green, then we can have the bogo after that for a limited period of time, $150 credit for anonymous testing, then we can judge.
I think thats what we've been saying since post #1, wait for testing before buying. But the few tests then raised more questions about dosing, or overdosing. Theres been many questions raised and getting answers is dam near impossible. If this source is desperate, its his own doing. He has received feedback from many members here but continues to snub us and instead email his customers for their opinions. So he can have his email pals, and we'll continue to demand that a source with a thread on meso answers to the meso membership.

@TripleBSolutions I laid out some direct questions a couple pages back, you still haven't responded. Do you plan to respond or am I getting the silent treatment now.

[emoji115] Boom. This is reasonable. Testing comes back good and the BOGO wouldn’t seem like much of a red flag.

I only take issue with the fact we’ve been talking about him sending samples for over a month now. He finally does and he’s going to liquidate his stock before the sample results come back. That seems strange is all and totally defeats the reason for testing.

Yes, he said he’d take care of everyone if something goes wrong.

Let’s say he sells 100 vials of Tren Ace and the results come back at 80 mg/ml. Is he going to take care of all those guys after the fact? And with what? More untested gear because his stock is depleted and he’s onto Batch 3 already.

Why are you sending samples out?

I cant send samples to Jano? This is for my personal benefit, not yours. \

Me neither, it was posted in his thread from someone that blind tested his products.
I am not blind testing BBBs line. Why would I? I already mentioned I wouldn't use his line. And I wouldn't even use It if you or anyone gave me free vials.
I have my guy(s).. One has been around for over 20+ years, and the other 15+.