Triple B Solutions

You have been missed here so I'll provide a somewhat accurate synopsis.
Triple B introduces himself here with a few tests from Jano with his finished oils.

He refused to show lab pictures because of OpSpec.

He saw no need to test his raws since his finished products were gtg.

Can't share his capping process because its top secret.

Was treated with kids gloves and welcomed here because some here were so desperate for a domestic source.

@MisterSuperGod was so repulsed he stopped posting here.

Despite all the good advice he was given, even @BigBaldBeardGuy has thrown in the towel.

What the hell is OpSpec? I guess I am drawing a blank..

@TripleBSolutions I laid out some direct questions a couple pages back, you still haven't responded. Do you plan to respond or am I getting the silent treatment now.

We’re all getting the silent treatment.

He must be following someone’s advice that he found more appealing. A PM “Fuck those guys, nobody listens to them anyway. Just ignore them and they’ll get bored. Hey, can I get some freebies if I make an order?”

We’re all getting the silent treatment.

He must be following someone’s advice that he found more appealing. A PM “Fuck those guys, nobody listens to them anyway. Just ignore them and they’ll get bored. Hey, can I get some freebies if I make an order?”
I'm busy keeping up with orders and emails. Do you have a question?

I'm busy keeping up with orders and emails. Do you have a question?

Me, nope. I know exactly what you’re doing. At best, you’re in desperation mode and at worst fixin’ to fuck a few newbs.

I’d be curious to know whether samples are remotely close to Jano or if it’s going to be a few more weeks?

You also ignored a bunch of questions from @shackleford

@TripleBSolutions
I just want to recap some, tell me if this is accurate.

You now have new labels with batch numbers.
You have some product out for testing.
Your partner/sister company is getting your raws tested.

I am hoping we can get some direct answers to the following questions:

Do you plan to continue to test your raws as you receive them?
Do you intend to accurately dose your products or do you intend to continue to consistantly overdose.
If you plan to overdose, what pwrcentage are you aiming for?
Do you intend to test each batch of finished product?

Edit: I'm not trying to give you shit here and I'm not looking for the "right" answer. I just want to know what exactly your plans are.

I cant send samples to Jano? This is for my personal benefit, not yours. \

I am not blind testing BBBs line. Why would I? I already mentioned I wouldn't use his line. And I wouldn't even use It if you or anyone gave me free vials.
I have my guy(s).. One has been around for over 20+ years, and the other 15+.
I didn't say you did or were. No idea where you got that from. I was saying somebody else posted the shopping info in this thread,

Me, nope. I know exactly what you’re doing. At best, you’re in desperation mode and at worst fixin’ to fuck a few newbs.

I’d be curious to know whether samples are remotely close to Jano or if it’s going to be a few more weeks?

You also ignored a bunch of questions from @shackleford
Also, @TripleBSolutions, I was hoping you can confirm my recap. I know you mentioned the changes youve been making and I am trying to understand where we are now and where we are going from here. Clear answers to clear questions. Thank you.

Also, @TripleBSolutions, I was hoping you can confirm my recap. I know you mentioned the changes youve been making and I am trying to understand where we are now and where we are going from here. Clear answers to clear questions. Thank you.
It has always been my intention to brew in large batches and get testing for batches. I will continue to get testing and encourage blind testing. My raws will be tested and my products will be accurately dosed. I will reduce my overdose on products such as Primo and Test E.

not that i want to defend this source (i could care less since im not in the US where he seems to operate) but this screams to me as someone wants to troll the source.
No source on this earth (nor on any other earth) would ask another completely new member to make his first post here after he was roasted for the other 2 cases before..
at least play it fair, it is already around 10 vs 1 :D
Nope, legit had a good experience. A 10 man circle jerk... I think not

Did you claim your $25 store credit for “anecdotal review”
I had a great experience, I understand the value of a happy customer (and I don't feel like getting a credit for the time I spent writing an honest review is in anyway immoral or caused me to write a misleading review) and I appreciate the incentive to be a return customer. Why are you so salty, maybe spend a little more time worrying about your own affairs rather being a bitter internet poster.

It has always been my intention to brew in large batches and get testing for batches
If it was always your intention, it should have happened from the first batches. It didnt though, we've beaten that horse. I look forward to you following through with the batch testing movong forward.
I will continue to get testing and encourage blind testing
See above
My raws will be tested
I think you mentioned your partner is testing the raws you guys share? can you confirm your raws are currently out for testing or not?
my products will be accurately dosed
Can you elaborate for calrification please. Does "accurately dosed" mean +/- 10% for example?
I will reduce my overdose on products such as Primo and Test E.
Above you mention accurately dosing your gear rather than blind overdosing, so i assume this statement applies to all products your are overdosing.

Thanks for answering my questions. I'm trying to foster productive communication with you and get direct answers.