Triple B Solutions

I had a great experience, I understand the value of a happy customer (and I don't feel like getting a credit for the time I spent writing an honest review is in anyway immoral or caused me to write a misleading review) and I appreciate the incentive to be a return customer. Why are you so salty, maybe spend a little more time worrying about your own affairs rather being a bitter internet poster.
There isn't really a $25 incentive to leave a review here, is there? That can't be real...

I had a great experience, I understand the value of a happy customer (and I don't feel like getting a credit for the time I spent writing an honest review is in anyway immoral or caused me to write a misleading review) and I appreciate the incentive to be a return customer. Why are you so salty, maybe spend a little more time worrying about your own affairs rather being a bitter internet poster.

I had nothing against you. I just asked a simple question.

You automatically assume I’m “salty”. And you went to the additional effort to characterize me.

I said I wouldn’t “bully” any of Trip’s customers for posting reviews. Let’s just be clear that your response included an unprovoked attack.

Why did you feel that was necessary. Why do defensive?

There isn't really a $25 incentive to leave a review here, is there? That can't be real...

It’s in the pastebin. That’s common over at SST. Not so much here. In fact it’s generally frowned upon. $25 in exchange for a review. Everyone has a price right?

Now you see why there’s guys that joined a day ago writing reviews as their first post?? SST is down.

If he is sharing raws with someone, like going in havesies and not splitting it up. The other guy could cut that shit.

It’s in the pastebin. That’s common over at SST. Not so much here. In fact it’s generally frowned upon. $25 in exchange fir a review. Everyone has a price right?
Jesus christ incentivized reviews aren't even allowed/frowned upon on Amazon. Half the people that leave them do it before even getting their product or giving it a proper run. Whoring yourself out a slick $25 lol.

I had nothing against you. I just asked a simple question.

You automatically assume I’m “salty”. And you went to the additional effort to characterize me.

I said I wouldn’t “bully” any of Trip’s customers for posting reviews. Let’s just be clear that your response included an unprovoked attack.

Why did you feel that was necessary. Why do defensive?
Because you automatically assume that my experience is somehow not authentic. It was an effort to minimize my review and you assumed that you just throw away my buying experience. It wasn't appropriate, and I don't think it's fair when the most sarcastic and cynical mentality wins.

Jesus christ incentivized reviews aren't even allowed/frowned upon on Amazon. Half the people that leave them do it before even getting their product or giving it a proper run. Whoring yourself out a slick $25 lol.

Well, just like @Something about taters said “nothing immoral”.

And I agree with you. As far as I know, there’s not necessarily anything immoral about a girl giving some fat fucker a blowjob for $25 behind the dumpster at 7-11 but most people would still call her a whore afterwards.

There you go, call me a 'whore' for being the one person who won't join the circle jerk and throw someone to the wolves. I got the product and I thoroughly enjoyed my purchasing experience. It's a marketing technique that incentivizes being a repeat customer and allows people to know they won't get ripped off. Lastly, I feel it worth while for the time I have to spend defending myself against you roid enthused cocksuckers.

There you go, call me a 'whore' for being the one person who won't join the circle jerk and throw someone to the wolves. I got the product and I thoroughly enjoyed my purchasing experience. It's a marketing technique that incentivizes being a repeat customer and allows people to know they won't get ripped off. Lastly, I feel it worth while for the time I have to spend defending myself against you roid enthused cocksuckers.
How many accounts you got @TripleBSolutions ?

It’s in the pastebin. That’s common over at SST. Not so much here. In fact it’s generally frowned upon. $25 in exchange for a review. Everyone has a price right?

Now you see why there’s guys that joined a day ago writing reviews as their first post?? SST is down.
That's fine at sst, not here. Anecdotal reviews aren't even talked about here, let alone incentivized.
If I was trip I would make it clear in my pastebin that anecdotal review shit is only valid on sst. I don't wanna see a bunch of source dick riders over here please. I can get my fill in 2 seconds on sst if I wanna see that shit

Well, just like @Something about taters said “nothing immoral”.

And I agree with you. As far as I know, there’s not necessarily anything immoral about a girl giving some fat fucker a blowjob for $25 behind the dumpster at 7-11 but most people would still call her a whore afterwards.
At least the girl has 25 bucks to show for it at the end of the night. It's called business, and it's about transactions. Sorry if that bothers your fragile sensibilities, or are you just virtue signaling to show some kind of superiority???

What made it particularly enjoyable in your mind? Was it the email where you ordered and he responded with the Bitcoin address? Or was it when you got to send him Bitcoin? Hell, maybe it was receiving vials of some sort of oil in the mail, that’s always exciting.

Did you pin anything yet?

You just wrote a meaningless review for $25 is the point. The product should speak for itself.

Still waiting on testing results. What if it tests off, is that going to effect your “thoroughly enjoyable experience”?

At least the girl has 25 bucks to show for it at the end of the night. It's called business, and it's about transactions. Sorry if that bothers your fragile sensibilities, or are you just virtue signaling to show some kind of superiority???

[emoji115] Well there you go. You discredited your own review. Nice job sport. That wasn’t too hard.

Because you automatically assume that my experience is somehow not authentic.
Your experience is sending someone money and in return getting something in the mail. It’s not about authenticity, it’s about that particular “review” being worth absolutely fuck-all to everyone else. If your review is “I gave man money and man gave me drugs” then yes, excellent, we now know that Trip can properly operate a cardboard box and a shipping label. That’s super helpful. But see that’s sort of the bare minimum required for a source to actually qualify as a source. You added nothing to the conversation which is why you’re getting dragged. Notice how people who post blind tests and blood work don’t take a bunch of shit from members here? It’s because they gave information that’s useful. You confirming that a source is in fact aware of the postal service is meaningless. Enjoy your $25.

Another guy jumping on the banwagon. Too many guys here jerking each other off between sets?
No bro, it's just that we talk shit about bonerzz and feelzz reports here and you don't even have that yet. You're saying the ordering process was great and then wanting to collect 25 bucks for that?
Trip's gotta know this shit is gonna do him more harm than good here.

What made it particularly enjoyable in your mind? Was it the email where you ordered and he responded with the Bitcoin address? Or was it when you got to send him Bitcoin? Hell, maybe it was receiving vials of some sort of oil in the mail, that’s always exciting.

Did you pin anything yet?

You just wrote a meaningless review for $25 is the point. The product should speak for itself.

Still waiting on testing results. What if it tests off, is that going to effect your “thoroughly enjoyable experience”?
He responded within 10 minutes of my intial email with the pastebin link. The directions were clear and provided an exact layout and process. Within 24 hours of ordering I had my tracking and within a week I had product in hand, well packaged and on spec. Communication was fast and courteous throughout. And after all was said and done he mentioned the 25$ credit and I was happy to oblige. Got anymore questions for me there commander

That's fine at sst, not here. Anecdotal reviews aren't even talked about here, let alone incentivized.
If I was trip I would make it clear in my pastebin that anecdotal review shit is only valid on sst. I don't wanna see a bunch of source dick riders over here please. I can get my fill in 2 seconds on sst if I wanna see that shit

SST has been down a couple days so we’re getting there whores migrating over here to collect their $25. Imagine being so hard off that you abandon any integrity for $25

Then again, imagine being a source and thinking “bought reviews” will be viewed as a GOOD THING??? Not much integrity there either.