Triple B Solutions

Virtue signaling is when you try to show others how holy and pure you are and circle jerking is joining in with the group and getting each other off. The internet is full of that crap
Okay we get it. You had a good experience with the source. PM' s and emails were smooth with you both giddy and whispering sweet nothings in each other's ears. That alone can raise your T levels 100 points.

You received the gear in 3 days FUCK YEAH TD BOYS.

This shit is stealth and these shiny labels kick ass.

God Damn this gear is FIYA even though I've never injected a CC in my ass.

I'm getting night sweats just looking at those tren vials ooohh yeah.

Guys order up fuuuuucccckkkk he's the shit man.

Virtue signaling is when you try to show others how holy and pure you are and circle jerking is joining in with the group and getting each other off. The internet is full of that crap
You use the same tactics triple B does, avoiding questions. So you got the gear, have you pinned it? Have your gotten bloodwork yet or do you plan to? What made you decide to order from him when there are much better options out there that atleast don’t give the runaround on topics.

I’ll take that as a vote for “virtue jerking” then.

See, if you bothered to read anything on MESO, you would have seen that none of what you said is accurate. We’re not on a moral high ground, it’s just that we’ve seen shitty sources employ various tactics like this before. Click on any of the “stickies” at the top of the Underground thread.

Shitty sources NEED to do crap like this. I’m actually very grateful that you came along and posted today. It’s revealed a lot more about Trip.

Let me ask you, would you rather purchase from a UGL that has a lot of lab tested results posted or a bunch of meaningless anecdotal reviews that were purchased for $25 ??? Which do you prefer to see in your UGL? Does that answer now mean that you’re virtue jerking?

You use the same tactics triple B does, avoiding questions. So you got the gear, have you pinned it? Have your gotten bloodwork yet or do you plan to? What made you decide to order from him when there are much better options out there that atleast don’t give the runaround on topics.

Their writing styles are similar too. The comparison is downright uncanny. It’s almost as if they’re the SAME person!!!

Hes having a sale.
No one has to order.
Wait for test results if you want.
Is someone making you order from this guy right this moment?
He can do shit however the fuck he wants to.
This is his business.
Deal with it or dont.

Sorry I went back to research this thread, what is the deal with the fucking Opsec (Operational/Operations Security) for whoever didn't know the definition excuse being thrown around when people say "Show your v-mixer" or "Show your hood"? Like someone is gonna do some CSI shit and zoom enhance your v-mixer and it's going to compromise your freedom?

Clear the EXIF data off the photos and stop feeding fucking bullshit. So strange how we hear of V-mixers but these people are still running capsules.

I wish I could just teleport you boys some Canadian gear I feel bad for these circuses that roll into town for the US market like what the fuck?

As someone with opsec experience this the biggest crock of shit excuse ever. Kinda like the guys who claim they are 250lb shredded but then "I got lots of tattoos sorry zero photos".

Big difference between an autoclave and some glass and actual big boy lab equipment...

Also, don't talk about respect when yall give this man little to none.
Respect is a two way street.
You figure grown ass men would know that.

Hes having a sale.
No one has to order.
Wait for test results if you want.
Is someone making you order from this guy right this moment?
He can do shit however the fuck he wants to.
This is his business.
Deal with it or dont.
I get what you are saying, but this is a harm reduction board, not a source board. I've (us) have seen our share of scammers come and go.

Wow.

What has TripleB done to earn respect?

Is it when we nicely ask him to send his samples in over a month ago and he uses the excuse “I’m waiting for new labels”?

Is it his condescending tone that he likes to use?

Dodging questions?

Are you willing to guarantee this guy comes through for everyone that orders? Because offering Primo200 BOGO free at $110 seems like a red flag for a scam.

This guy doesn’t respect anyone. He’s here for one reason. Bitcoin.

Edit: I didn’t mean to come at you so strong @CompoundLifts31. You’re a good dude. Sorry about that.

Last edited:
I get that. I respect you and most of the members here. The difference is the underground is a free source forum where anyone can come in and sell illegal drugs.

This source and many others before him aren't living up to the standards that are expected here.

He's a drug dealer getting a free ride here. This ain't like going to ACE hardware and getting wrong fertilizer for your yard . We're putting shit in our bodies from a stranger. We have no clue and he's failed to provide the lab where he brews his gear.

Its a free country so you can buy from him. I don't have a problem with that, but as a harm reduction board NOT source board its an obligation to question the guy, and if he gets evasive like he has done, then he's going to be called out.

Dudes on like Month 2 and still having issues with unanswered questions of the basic kind that are asked of all sources. Not to mention he gets evasive and snarky as fuck as if the members here shouldn't even ask. It's open season on him I think we're passed the "respect" phase. It's not like its day 1 or 2 and he's being absolutely destroyed before given a chance.

Wow.

What has TripleB done to earn respect?

Is it when we nicely ask him to send his samples in over a month ago and he uses the excuse “I’m waiting for new labels”?

Is it his condescending tone that he likes to use?

Dodging questions?

Are you willing to guarantee this guy comes through for everyone that orders? Because offering Primo200 BOGO free at $110 seems like a red flag for a scam.

This guy doesn’t respect anyone. He’s here for one reason. Bitcoin.

Edit: I didn’t mean to come at you so strong @CompoundLifts31. You’re a good dude. Sorry about that.
I respected you a good deal @BigBaldBeardedGuy.

I respected you a good deal @BigBaldBeardedGuy.

Well that may have been the case. But you didn’t listen and you continue to dodge questions.

I told you from day 1 it’s about transparency. You haven’t been transparent at all.

3rd time: are those samples reasonably close to Jano?

Once he receives them he typically turns it around in less than a couple days. Just trying to see whether we are going to see those results in less than a week or if it’ll be sometime in March.

Trip is raising more doubt rather than eliminating it.

His BoGO sale is suspect af. Repeated OpSpec excuse truly is bullshit.

Concerns of exit scam are very valid.

This board is about raising standards rather than lowering them - fuck any snowflake that has thoughts contrary to this. Don’t defend sources. If trip does shit right and respects the standards of the members here - he wouldn’t receive any rude bs from us. Until then - fuck him - he is a drug dealer and needs to be treated as such.

Well that may have been the case. But you didn’t listen and you continue to dodge questions.

I told you from day 1 it’s about transparency. You haven’t been transparent at all.

3rd time: are those samples reasonably close to Jano?

Once he receives them he typically turns it around in less than a couple days. Just trying to see whether we are going to see those results in less than a week or if it’ll be sometime in March.
Do you actually think he respected you?
He was using you because YOU[/ ] are a respected member here. He's trying to use you and others for his personal gain.

Hello Meso, My name is Syn and I am the sole proprietor of Synergy Forge, as well as Mentor to BBB. I am here today, posting for the very first time to shed some light on this gentleman.

When I started down this road, I ordered my gear from the back of a magazine, without any regard for personal safety or efficacy. After the infections and nearly unbearable pain that I experienced through those 2 months, I realized I didn't know what was in the vials when they arrived after waiting 3 months but I knew that after my first cycle I had stumbled upon my passion. I have held onto that passion for 21 years, vowing never to allow anyone to have the terrible experience that I initially had. I have a deep belief that people are more important than money and I think you'll find that if you looked at my page you would see that isn't just a slogan. I often talk new customers out of trying gear if they are too young, I am not shy about telling people that they are ordering things they don't need or trying to, and I have a simple vetting procedure for anyone that is trying to order high concentration gear because I believe in harm reduction. I truly believe that people are important, and when you treat them correctly the money takes care of itself. I've given away more gear and cycles and helped people out than I can even keep track of. That's just a little background about me. I'm not here to sell anything, I don't need, nor want, any more customers. I'm so close to retiring that it isn't funny. My problem is that I truly enjoy impacting people's life and opening up a world that they never thought was possible. My favorite being the 72-year-old guy that went from near-complete disability to his first threesome during his transformation, with the mobility and passion for life of a 30-year-old. Those stories keep me going through the scammers and constant chess match with LE.

Like most of the aging population, we look around and think to ourselves "what is my legacy?". "What impact have I made in 21 years" and I like to think that I instilled in many people to play the long game and not try to go too fast, taught people to trust but verify, as well as get their blood tested often so they avoid taking unneeded compounds hoping one of them solves their problems. My time in this industry comes to an end soon, and that is where Trip comes into this. I first spoke to him through email, he was a homebrewer and I initiated a conversation outside the normal parameters of an order conversation. What I found was a young man that was thoughtful, considerate, and above all, he truly cared about people. We quickly became friends and I started to share with him what little I have learned in my time. At every turn, he impressed me with his meticulous nature and consistent evaluation and re-evaluation of his workmanship. Having thought this was a dying breed, I was very happy to learn of my error. He obsesses over quality and stresses over his customer's requests. Always happy to acquiesce to the point of obsequiousness, and yet eager to prove himself. He's smart and articulate which is a bit of a dying breed as well. If form follows function and a source has constant grammatical errors and spelling issues then what do you think their lab looks like? While not always true, unfortunately, it has become the rule instead of the exception. My point is, however, he cares about people and I believe that foundation will set the tone for his entire future. Hence why I took him under my wing. I look at the things that he has done to improve his operation and I think it's wonderful, but the timing was unfortunate. He did shoot himself in the foot a bit trying to do too much but again he wants to be the source that is consistent and persistent with the tenacity and passion for perfection that never stops learning and trying.

As I'm sure more than a few of you know, I'm a big believer in testing. ANY kind of testing is good testing. I pay people for labmax, pregnancy tests, serum tests, blood tests...doesn't matter. As well as I encourage people to post them before they tell me what they come back as. So I'm the first to admit that he may have jumped the gun to open shop here on MESO before his testing was done, and that is my fault for not supplying that for him. I advised him that in-house testing was not appropriate as proof because it is not a blind test. So I didn't provide it for him when he asked for it. I am currently in the process of gathering the necessary documents to rectify that. I'm given a spreadsheet with numbers only at the time of the test because I don't need the printouts, it was only supposed to be for my personal verification. I have requested all the supporting documents, so that is what we are waiting on. As for the video of the lab, I have advised him against that, and continue to advise against it. I understand he is going to do it but I have told him from the start that photos are much safer and to upload them to an anonymous hosting platform. Once they are on here they will live in perpetuity which can be used against him should something bad happen to him. So you can blame me for that refusal that he gave from the start. Additionally, the "formula" for the capsules that he was so reluctant to give: He was trying to protect me, which is admirable, but unnecessary. When I found out about it, the conversation had already devolved into schoolyard jawboning. I told him that it was no secret, you can find it on google. So he went through that drama for no reason....almost no reason since it shows his character.

So my point of this post is not to tell you what a great guy he is, I am nobody here and respect your process and your house. I'm humbled to even be able to share my experiences about Trip. So my word means nothing. Rather, I want to point out that he has made errors but never judge a man by his mistakes, rather, how he deals with them and you will see the true nature of his personality. He knew this process wouldn't be easy but he is working towards every recommendation that makes sense. He's trying and growing. One thing I can assure you is that his gear is perfect even though his business acumen is still a bit wobbly. I'll wrap this up with the same guarantee that I gave the other place: If within the next 90 days, anyone pays for something from him and doesn't receive it, I will make it right. That's how much I believe in him. Other than my pride, I don't have a dog in this hunt. I receive no compensation and yet gladly bear this risk, hopefully you will find value in that. I'll pop in from time to time to check on him. Collectively, if you ladies and gentlemen would rather me not then I'm a very respectful man and will honor that. I appreciate you reading my musings and I think your vetting process is very admirable, please continue to hold sources accountable, always. Nobody should experience what I went through 21 years ago. Respectfully,
Syn

Hello Meso, My name is Syn and I am the sole proprietor of Synergy Forge, as well as Mentor to BBB. I am here today, posting for the very first time to shed some light on this gentleman.

When I started down this road, I ordered my gear from the back of a magazine, without any regard for personal safety or efficacy. After the infections and nearly unbearable pain that I experienced through those 2 months, I realized I didn't know what was in the vials when they arrived after waiting 3 months but I knew that after my first cycle I had stumbled upon my passion. I have held onto that passion for 21 years, vowing never to allow anyone to have the terrible experience that I initially had. I have a deep belief that people are more important than money and I think you'll find that if you looked at my page you would see that isn't just a slogan. I often talk new customers out of trying gear if they are too young, I am not shy about telling people that they are ordering things they don't need or trying to, and I have a simple vetting procedure for anyone that is trying to order high concentration gear because I believe in harm reduction. I truly believe that people are important, and when you treat them correctly the money takes care of itself. I've given away more gear and cycles and helped people out than I can even keep track of. That's just a little background about me. I'm not here to sell anything, I don't need, nor want, any more customers. I'm so close to retiring that it isn't funny. My problem is that I truly enjoy impacting people's life and opening up a world that they never thought was possible. My favorite being the 72-year-old guy that went from near-complete disability to his first threesome during his transformation, with the mobility and passion for life of a 30-year-old. Those stories keep me going through the scammers and constant chess match with LE.

Like most of the aging population, we look around and think to ourselves "what is my legacy?". "What impact have I made in 21 years" and I like to think that I instilled in many people to play the long game and not try to go too fast, taught people to trust but verify, as well as get their blood tested often so they avoid taking unneeded compounds hoping one of them solves their problems. My time in this industry comes to an end soon, and that is where Trip comes into this. I first spoke to him through email, he was a homebrewer and I initiated a conversation outside the normal parameters of an order conversation. What I found was a young man that was thoughtful, considerate, and above all, he truly cared about people. We quickly became friends and I started to share with him what little I have learned in my time. At every turn, he impressed me with his meticulous nature and consistent evaluation and re-evaluation of his workmanship. Having thought this was a dying breed, I was very happy to learn of my error. He obsesses over quality and stresses over his customer's requests. Always happy to acquiesce to the point of obsequiousness, and yet eager to prove himself. He's smart and articulate which is a bit of a dying breed as well. If form follows function and a source has constant grammatical errors and spelling issues then what do you think their lab looks like? While not always true, unfortunately, it has become the rule instead of the exception. My point is, however, he cares about people and I believe that foundation will set the tone for his entire future. Hence why I took him under my wing. I look at the things that he has done to improve his operation and I think it's wonderful, but the timing was unfortunate. He did shoot himself in the foot a bit trying to do too much but again he wants to be the source that is consistent and persistent with the tenacity and passion for perfection that never stops learning and trying.

As I'm sure more than a few of you know, I'm a big believer in testing. ANY kind of testing is good testing. I pay people for labmax, pregnancy tests, serum tests, blood tests...doesn't matter. As well as I encourage people to post them before they tell me what they come back as. So I'm the first to admit that he may have jumped the gun to open shop here on MESO before his testing was done, and that is my fault for not supplying that for him. I advised him that in-house testing was not appropriate as proof because it is not a blind test. So I didn't provide it for him when he asked for it. I am currently in the process of gathering the necessary documents to rectify that. I'm given a spreadsheet with numbers only at the time of the test because I don't need the printouts, it was only supposed to be for my personal verification. I have requested all the supporting documents, so that is what we are waiting on. As for the video of the lab, I have advised him against that, and continue to advise against it. I understand he is going to do it but I have told him from the start that photos are much safer and to upload them to an anonymous hosting platform. Once they are on here they will live in perpetuity which can be used against him should something bad happen to him. So you can blame me for that refusal that he gave from the start. Additionally, the "formula" for the capsules that he was so reluctant to give: He was trying to protect me, which is admirable, but unnecessary. When I found out about it, the conversation had already devolved into schoolyard jawboning. I told him that it was no secret, you can find it on google. So he went through that drama for no reason....almost no reason since it shows his character.

So my point of this post is not to tell you what a great guy he is, I am nobody here and respect your process and your house. I'm humbled to even be able to share my experiences about Trip. So my word means nothing. Rather, I want to point out that he has made errors but never judge a man by his mistakes, rather, how he deals with them and you will see the true nature of his personality. He knew this process wouldn't be easy but he is working towards every recommendation that makes sense. He's trying and growing. One thing I can assure you is that his gear is perfect even though his business acumen is still a bit wobbly. I'll wrap this up with the same guarantee that I gave the other place: If within the next 90 days, anyone pays for something from him and doesn't receive it, I will make it right. That's how much I believe in him. Other than my pride, I don't have a dog in this hunt. I receive no compensation and yet gladly bear this risk, hopefully you will find value in that. I'll pop in from time to time to check on him. Collectively, if you ladies and gentlemen would rather me not then I'm a very respectful man and will honor that. I appreciate you reading my musings and I think your vetting process is very admirable, please continue to hold sources accountable, always. Nobody should experience what I went through 21 years ago. Respectfully,
Syn
I'm in tears.