Triple B Solutions

He's smart and articulate which is a bit of a dying breed as well. If form follows function and a source has constant grammatical errors and spelling issues then what do you think their lab looks like?
I agree, a source making spelling and grammatical errors is a red flag. Your “protege” did not realize he had THE WRONG LAB NAME on his labels until we pointed it out to him. Said “Bar Bender Bodies.” This is an absolute lack of attention to detail, and also not something a “smart” person would do.

As for the video of the lab, I have advised him against that, and continue to advise against it. I understand he is going to do it but I have told him from the start that photos are much safer and to upload them to an anonymous hosting platform.
No one ever asked for a video of his lab. We repeatedly asked for photos only.

Hello Meso, My name is Syn and I am the sole proprietor of Synergy Forge, as well as Mentor to BBB. I am here today, posting for the very first time to shed some light on this gentleman.

When I started down this road, I ordered my gear from the back of a magazine, without any regard for personal safety or efficacy. After the infections and nearly unbearable pain that I experienced through those 2 months, I realized I didn't know what was in the vials when they arrived after waiting 3 months but I knew that after my first cycle I had stumbled upon my passion. I have held onto that passion for 21 years, vowing never to allow anyone to have the terrible experience that I initially had. I have a deep belief that people are more important than money and I think you'll find that if you looked at my page you would see that isn't just a slogan. I often talk new customers out of trying gear if they are too young, I am not shy about telling people that they are ordering things they don't need or trying to, and I have a simple vetting procedure for anyone that is trying to order high concentration gear because I believe in harm reduction. I truly believe that people are important, and when you treat them correctly the money takes care of itself. I've given away more gear and cycles and helped people out than I can even keep track of. That's just a little background about me. I'm not here to sell anything, I don't need, nor want, any more customers. I'm so close to retiring that it isn't funny. My problem is that I truly enjoy impacting people's life and opening up a world that they never thought was possible. My favorite being the 72-year-old guy that went from near-complete disability to his first threesome during his transformation, with the mobility and passion for life of a 30-year-old. Those stories keep me going through the scammers and constant chess match with LE.

Like most of the aging population, we look around and think to ourselves "what is my legacy?". "What impact have I made in 21 years" and I like to think that I instilled in many people to play the long game and not try to go too fast, taught people to trust but verify, as well as get their blood tested often so they avoid taking unneeded compounds hoping one of them solves their problems. My time in this industry comes to an end soon, and that is where Trip comes into this. I first spoke to him through email, he was a homebrewer and I initiated a conversation outside the normal parameters of an order conversation. What I found was a young man that was thoughtful, considerate, and above all, he truly cared about people. We quickly became friends and I started to share with him what little I have learned in my time. At every turn, he impressed me with his meticulous nature and consistent evaluation and re-evaluation of his workmanship. Having thought this was a dying breed, I was very happy to learn of my error. He obsesses over quality and stresses over his customer's requests. Always happy to acquiesce to the point of obsequiousness, and yet eager to prove himself. He's smart and articulate which is a bit of a dying breed as well. If form follows function and a source has constant grammatical errors and spelling issues then what do you think their lab looks like? While not always true, unfortunately, it has become the rule instead of the exception. My point is, however, he cares about people and I believe that foundation will set the tone for his entire future. Hence why I took him under my wing. I look at the things that he has done to improve his operation and I think it's wonderful, but the timing was unfortunate. He did shoot himself in the foot a bit trying to do too much but again he wants to be the source that is consistent and persistent with the tenacity and passion for perfection that never stops learning and trying.

As I'm sure more than a few of you know, I'm a big believer in testing. ANY kind of testing is good testing. I pay people for labmax, pregnancy tests, serum tests, blood tests...doesn't matter. As well as I encourage people to post them before they tell me what they come back as. So I'm the first to admit that he may have jumped the gun to open shop here on MESO before his testing was done, and that is my fault for not supplying that for him. I advised him that in-house testing was not appropriate as proof because it is not a blind test. So I didn't provide it for him when he asked for it. I am currently in the process of gathering the necessary documents to rectify that. I'm given a spreadsheet with numbers only at the time of the test because I don't need the printouts, it was only supposed to be for my personal verification. I have requested all the supporting documents, so that is what we are waiting on. As for the video of the lab, I have advised him against that, and continue to advise against it. I understand he is going to do it but I have told him from the start that photos are much safer and to upload them to an anonymous hosting platform. Once they are on here they will live in perpetuity which can be used against him should something bad happen to him. So you can blame me for that refusal that he gave from the start. Additionally, the "formula" for the capsules that he was so reluctant to give: He was trying to protect me, which is admirable, but unnecessary. When I found out about it, the conversation had already devolved into schoolyard jawboning. I told him that it was no secret, you can find it on google. So he went through that drama for no reason....almost no reason since it shows his character.

So my point of this post is not to tell you what a great guy he is, I am nobody here and respect your process and your house. I'm humbled to even be able to share my experiences about Trip. So my word means nothing. Rather, I want to point out that he has made errors but never judge a man by his mistakes, rather, how he deals with them and you will see the true nature of his personality. He knew this process wouldn't be easy but he is working towards every recommendation that makes sense. He's trying and growing. One thing I can assure you is that his gear is perfect even though his business acumen is still a bit wobbly. I'll wrap this up with the same guarantee that I gave the other place: If within the next 90 days, anyone pays for something from him and doesn't receive it, I will make it right. That's how much I believe in him. Other than my pride, I don't have a dog in this hunt. I receive no compensation and yet gladly bear this risk, hopefully you will find value in that. I'll pop in from time to time to check on him. Collectively, if you ladies and gentlemen would rather me not then I'm a very respectful man and will honor that. I appreciate you reading my musings and I think your vetting process is very admirable, please continue to hold sources accountable, always. Nobody should experience what I went through 21 years ago. Respectfully,
Syn

You know trip had one of the easiest entries I've seen of anyone attempting to "source" on MESO with such a half assed intro..
Guys that are normally relentless in vetting actually extended an olive branch, welcomed him and tried to guide him through the process..
Had he just came in here with a little humility and taken advantage of the opportunity(time) he had been given, and tried a little harder to meet the expectations of the members he wouldn't need anyone to come here, vouch for him and back him up with a 90 day guarantee.

Instead.. he took advantage of the kindness, squandered that time, and became more arrogant and cocky towards members.
He avoided questions that were important to people, answering with replies like "buy from me and prove me wrong", instead of just doing what was requested.
He was warned that the 1st post "new member" reviews were not a good look.. denied any involvement to that, yet offered incentive for it to continue.
It seems to me trip is a big boy and should fend for himself.. after all this is the the thread he created..

Last edited:
Additionally, the "formula" for the capsules that he was so reluctant to give: He was trying to protect me, which is admirable, but unnecessary. When I found out about it, the conversation had already devolved into schoolyard jawboning. I told him that it was no secret, you can find it on google. So he went through that drama for no reason....almost no reason since it shows his character.

This was a pretty interesting choice of words.

Here’s a screenshot of what I wrote to Trip when he agreed to share his formula through PM:
IMG_8748.jpg

Hello Meso, My name is Syn and I am the sole proprietor of Synergy Forge, as well as Mentor to BBB. I am here today, posting for the very first time to shed some light on this gentleman.

When I started down this road, I ordered my gear from the back of a magazine, without any regard for personal safety or efficacy. After the infections and nearly unbearable pain that I experienced through those 2 months, I realized I didn't know what was in the vials when they arrived after waiting 3 months but I knew that after my first cycle I had stumbled upon my passion. I have held onto that passion for 21 years, vowing never to allow anyone to have the terrible experience that I initially had. I have a deep belief that people are more important than money and I think you'll find that if you looked at my page you would see that isn't just a slogan. I often talk new customers out of trying gear if they are too young, I am not shy about telling people that they are ordering things they don't need or trying to, and I have a simple vetting procedure for anyone that is trying to order high concentration gear because I believe in harm reduction. I truly believe that people are important, and when you treat them correctly the money takes care of itself. I've given away more gear and cycles and helped people out than I can even keep track of. That's just a little background about me. I'm not here to sell anything, I don't need, nor want, any more customers. I'm so close to retiring that it isn't funny. My problem is that I truly enjoy impacting people's life and opening up a world that they never thought was possible. My favorite being the 72-year-old guy that went from near-complete disability to his first threesome during his transformation, with the mobility and passion for life of a 30-year-old. Those stories keep me going through the scammers and constant chess match with LE.

Like most of the aging population, we look around and think to ourselves "what is my legacy?". "What impact have I made in 21 years" and I like to think that I instilled in many people to play the long game and not try to go too fast, taught people to trust but verify, as well as get their blood tested often so they avoid taking unneeded compounds hoping one of them solves their problems. My time in this industry comes to an end soon, and that is where Trip comes into this. I first spoke to him through email, he was a homebrewer and I initiated a conversation outside the normal parameters of an order conversation. What I found was a young man that was thoughtful, considerate, and above all, he truly cared about people. We quickly became friends and I started to share with him what little I have learned in my time. At every turn, he impressed me with his meticulous nature and consistent evaluation and re-evaluation of his workmanship. Having thought this was a dying breed, I was very happy to learn of my error. He obsesses over quality and stresses over his customer's requests. Always happy to acquiesce to the point of obsequiousness, and yet eager to prove himself. He's smart and articulate which is a bit of a dying breed as well. If form follows function and a source has constant grammatical errors and spelling issues then what do you think their lab looks like? While not always true, unfortunately, it has become the rule instead of the exception. My point is, however, he cares about people and I believe that foundation will set the tone for his entire future. Hence why I took him under my wing. I look at the things that he has done to improve his operation and I think it's wonderful, but the timing was unfortunate. He did shoot himself in the foot a bit trying to do too much but again he wants to be the source that is consistent and persistent with the tenacity and passion for perfection that never stops learning and trying.

As I'm sure more than a few of you know, I'm a big believer in testing. ANY kind of testing is good testing. I pay people for labmax, pregnancy tests, serum tests, blood tests...doesn't matter. As well as I encourage people to post them before they tell me what they come back as. So I'm the first to admit that he may have jumped the gun to open shop here on MESO before his testing was done, and that is my fault for not supplying that for him. I advised him that in-house testing was not appropriate as proof because it is not a blind test. So I didn't provide it for him when he asked for it. I am currently in the process of gathering the necessary documents to rectify that. I'm given a spreadsheet with numbers only at the time of the test because I don't need the printouts, it was only supposed to be for my personal verification. I have requested all the supporting documents, so that is what we are waiting on. As for the video of the lab, I have advised him against that, and continue to advise against it. I understand he is going to do it but I have told him from the start that photos are much safer and to upload them to an anonymous hosting platform. Once they are on here they will live in perpetuity which can be used against him should something bad happen to him. So you can blame me for that refusal that he gave from the start. Additionally, the "formula" for the capsules that he was so reluctant to give: He was trying to protect me, which is admirable, but unnecessary. When I found out about it, the conversation had already devolved into schoolyard jawboning. I told him that it was no secret, you can find it on google. So he went through that drama for no reason....almost no reason since it shows his character.

So my point of this post is not to tell you what a great guy he is, I am nobody here and respect your process and your house. I'm humbled to even be able to share my experiences about Trip. So my word means nothing. Rather, I want to point out that he has made errors but never judge a man by his mistakes, rather, how he deals with them and you will see the true nature of his personality. He knew this process wouldn't be easy but he is working towards every recommendation that makes sense. He's trying and growing. One thing I can assure you is that his gear is perfect even though his business acumen is still a bit wobbly. I'll wrap this up with the same guarantee that I gave the other place: If within the next 90 days, anyone pays for something from him and doesn't receive it, I will make it right. That's how much I believe in him. Other than my pride, I don't have a dog in this hunt. I receive no compensation and yet gladly bear this risk, hopefully you will find value in that. I'll pop in from time to time to check on him. Collectively, if you ladies and gentlemen would rather me not then I'm a very respectful man and will honor that. I appreciate you reading my musings and I think your vetting process is very admirable, please continue to hold sources accountable, always. Nobody should experience what I went through 21 years ago. Respectfully,
Syn
cool-story-bro-decal_grande.jpeg

Syn
Im not sure if I understood the whole post, you are making a charity right?
or TripleB is the second coming of Jesus, im not sure of which one of the two interpretations is the correct one.

Production cost for primo at 200mg/ml is around $32. Why would he lose money selling it at $55?
2g x $16-20 per gram = $34-40 per vial for just the raws. Add in the nominal cost of the BA, BB, oil, and the actual vial and you’re in the $36-42 range. Now you add in the filter(s) needed, depreciation costs for machinery, and the time value of money and it’s hard to see it being a very big money maker at $55 a pop. I don’t think he’s losing money at that price, but the margins are pretty thin.

I want to point out that he has made errors but never judge a man by his mistakes, rather, how he deals with them and you will see the true nature of his personality.
I have no problem with a source making mistakes, the problem is that he's dealt with it by constantly evading questions, gaslighting, and acting like a victim. If he gave straight answers and yes/no's to yes/no questions, he would have saved himself and the board a lot of grief.

I am currently in the process of gathering the necessary documents to rectify that. I'm given a spreadsheet with numbers only at the time of the test because I don't need the printouts, it was only supposed to be for my personal verification. I have requested all the supporting documents, so that is what we are waiting on.
In the end we'd all like to see the supporting documents, but if you have a spreadsheet in the meantime, that would keep us from having to flog him over the belief that he's just randomly overdosing in order to compensate for raws of unknown purity.

As for the video of the lab, I have advised him against that, and continue to advise against it. I understand he is going to do it but I have told him from the start that photos are much safer and to upload them to an anonymous hosting platform. Once they are on here they will live in perpetuity which can be used against him should something bad happen to him.
No one on this board has ever asked for video of his lab. Just a crumpled piece of paper in front of some equipment. Personally I don't even need to see the whole lab. If there's distinctive windows or tiling, I don't want to see that. But you making it out as if we've asked for videos is the same kind of gaslighting we've gotten out of Trip. I'm about 50/50 that he's just your alter ego.

I receive no compensation and yet gladly bear this risk, hopefully you will find value in that. I'll pop in from time to time to check on him. Collectively, if you ladies and gentlemen would rather me not then I'm a very respectful man and will honor that.
This sounds fine to me if that's what it takes to get you to answer basic questions.

4th time: are those samples reasonably close to Jano?

See guys, there’s a reason he ignores questions. But hey, BOGO. Fuck common sense it’s really cheap gear. [emoji2369]

Meso is great for its vetting process but at some point this shit gets counter productive.

If the point of being hard in sources is to ensure end user safety and accurately dosed products, this splitting hairs over 30 fucking mgs, misspelled words on labels and constant badgering over nonsense only serves to clog up the thread.

Nobody that has anything that even resembles a real life is reading this shit. People are either going to buy anyways or go to censored boards and order. And there might be important information in the thread but it’s gets buried in all this nonsense.

I hate all you bastards !

Meso is great for its vetting process but at some point this shit gets counter productive.

If the point of being hard in sources is to ensure end user safety and accurately dosed products, this splitting hairs over 30 fucking mgs, misspelled words on labels and constant badgering over nonsense only serves to clog up the thread.

Nobody that has anything that even resembles a real life is reading this shit. People are either going to buy anyways or go to censored boards and order. And there might be important information in the thread but it’s gets buried in all this nonsense.

I hate all you bastards !
Thanks we hate you too

Btw you sound like an old man with the username of a 12 year old. So I can only assume you are forever a virgin, or still a virgin.

Last edited:
I'm all for vetting sources. God knows, I've been some of these guys worst nightmare when it comes to them trying to succeed here.

I felt like Trip came here with a good attitude and more prepared than most who choose to try and come to the underground.

He wasn't as prepared as he should have been but he did arrive with a game plan and willingness to do what we asked of him, at least to the point that he felt comfortable.

He posted two pictures of his lab equipment on top of sending a picture of his v-mixer that I have seen as well as other members of this board. Guys have chosen to gaslight him and act like he has refused to show any pictures of his lab when that isn't the case.

He has shown that he knows the correct formulas to accurately make orals, yet isn't given the credit and members choose to perpetuate bs, making statements like he doesn't have a v-mixer and hasn't shown any pictures of his lab, when at least some of these same guys, know and have seen these pieces of equipment themselves. Two of the three are at the very beginning of his thread, yet you have guys on a nearly daily basis accusing him of refusing to show any pictures.

In my eyes, the man has been trying to do things the way we want sources to conduct themselves here. He has sent off products for testing and has all but begged some of us to send off products to be blind tested because that holds more water.

I'm all for keeping these guys on their toes, but I think he is doing a pretty good job so far. He has been shown little respect and has still chosen to try and take the high road. Now guys are screaming exit scam when he chose to have a sale. It's always a possibility, but I don't believe that is his plan.

Knock on wood, I've never been outright ripped off in almost 10 years of this game. I placed a small order to try him out and am considering sending out a product or two for testing, though I've never done so before.

At any rate, I support keeping sources accountable, but it has honestly turned into a circle jerk in here, with guys having no problem twisting truths and outright lying to try and disparage what Trip is offering.

We don't need to lie to catch these guys fucking up. Most of them come here with no intention of being here for long or becoming a trusted source. They come to hopefully make a few quick bitcoin and they are gone. They don't come with testing and they don't try to come correct.

I personally could never do this type of thing. Guys would start talking shit to me and I'd blow my fucking top. He's been pretty even headed and has tried to appease us.

It's true that we have other good options, but some of those options will have you waiting over a month for a domestic order or their prices are quite a bit higher.

If Trip continues to offer quality gear and customer service, I just don't see the point of guys daily coming in here to try and make the man out to be something that he hasn't been proven to be.

He needs to be held accountable, but we should also be honest and come with facts instead of feelings or outright lies.

I know my statements above are going against the grain currently, but I've never been a big fan of guys being jumped on for bs by the cool guys, facts be damned.

I'm all for vetting sources. God knows, I've been some of these guys worst nightmare when it comes to them trying to succeed here.

I felt like Trip came here with a good attitude and more prepared than most who choose to try and come to the underground.

He wasn't as prepared as he should have been but he did arrive with a game plan and willingness to do what we asked of him, at least to the point that he felt comfortable.

He posted two pictures of his lab equipment on top of sending a picture of his v-mixer that I have seen as well as other members of this board. Guys have chosen to gaslight him and act like he has refused to show any pictures of his lab when that isn't the case.

He has shown that he knows the correct formulas to accurately make orals, yet isn't given the credit and members choose to perpetuate bs, making statements like he doesn't have a v-mixer and hasn't shown any pictures of his lab, when at least some of these same guys, know and have seen these pieces of equipment themselves. Two of the three are at the very beginning of his thread, yet you have guys on a nearly daily basis accusing him of refusing to show any pictures.

In my eyes, the man has been trying to do things the way we want sources to conduct themselves here. He has sent off products for testing and has all but begged some of us to send off products to be blind tested because that holds more water.

I'm all for keeping these guys on their toes, but I think he is doing a pretty good job so far. He has been shown little respect and has still chosen to try and take the high road. Now guys are screaming exit scam when he chose to have a sale. It's always a possibility, but I don't believe that is his plan.

Knock on wood, I've never been outright ripped off in almost 10 years of this game. I placed a small order to try him out and am considering sending out a product or two for testing, though I've never done so before.

At any rate, I support keeping sources accountable, but it has honestly turned into a circle jerk in here, with guys having no problem twisting truths and outright lying to try and disparage what Trip is offering.

We don't need to lie to catch these guys fucking up. Most of them come here with no intention of being here for long or becoming a trusted source. They come to hopefully make a few quick bitcoin and they are gone. They don't come with testing and they don't try to come correct.

I personally could never do this type of thing. Guys would start talking shit to me and I'd blow my fucking top. He's been pretty even headed and has tried to appease us.

It's true that we have other good options, but some of those options will have you waiting over a month for a domestic order or their prices are quite a bit higher.

If Trip continues to offer quality gear and customer service, I just don't see the point of guys daily coming in here to try and make the man out to be something that he hasn't been proven to be.

He needs to be held accountable, but we should also be honest and come with facts instead of feelings or outright lies.

I know my statements above are going against the grain currently, but I've never been a big fan of guys being jumped on for bs by the cool guys, facts be damned.
The source bashing has its place, for obvious reasons, and that’s fine. However, when it devolves into ad hominem bullshit, it becomes, like you said.....counterproductive.

I get it, we are all fed up with the back and forth. But... lack of testing, no real proof of an actual lab, sponsored by a "gtg sst source"... that's the brewly standard.

I tried getting direct answers, and clarification on some specifics from tripleb, but its like pulling teeth. I guess he has samples sent out? Im not giving him shit about the wait time, only that it should have been done in the first place.

He's back and forth on alot of issues. Straight answers keeps us informed, but it also allows us to hold him accountable to his word. We arent getting any solid answers though.

People here have legit concerns and are getting ignored. I think that is pissing people off and causing this thread to devolve.

Because you automatically assume that my experience is somehow not authentic. It was an effort to minimize my review and you assumed that you just throw away my buying experience. It wasn't appropriate, and I don't think it's fair when the most sarcastic and cynical mentality wins.
Bro the problem is you're review means nothing at one week in and with one post on the forum. Anyone could give u amazing customer service and sell u vials of plain oil and you'd leave me a great review yet u don't know anything of the product

At least you made a legitimate point but let me on behalf of me and probably the majority of people who began this now train wreck explain where the frustration comes from:

You need to realize that overdosing products intentionally and not having the disclaimer for the exact dosage of said vial is retarded. If he said: “x vial of 200mg per ml is actually 230-250mg per vial” then it’s understandable but the fact he just says he overdoeses the products intentionally leads you wondering two things:

A. How high the actual dosage is, if I am running a cycle I want to know what my stack is and how much of it is going into my body, your androgen receptors can only absorb so much shit, so adding extra to the extent of 30mg is unacceptable. If it’s 5mg higher I’ll give it a pass, but anything over that your cycle or trt is going to not be efficient like you’d expect because this jerk off decided to intentionally overdose his shit at who knows what level. More does not equal better for the last fucking time...

B. If he intentionally overdoeses products without labeling each vial what it actually contains per ml, who’s to say he underdoses some? Plenty of sources come on here and sell products that are legit on the exact dosage and then eventually underdose their products due to lack of supply. So for example let’s just talk about his test products and say he only overdoses by 30mg per vial of test sold. That 30mg extra per ml adds up when you only have so many grams of test powder to brew, so unless he’s part of the Chinese government or related to a pharmaceutical company somehow (which he most likely isn’t and suffers the same delay in customs like all of us who order shit overseas do), he’s most likely going to end up running low on supply and high in demand resulting in him sending vials of test at half the dosage to some person who doesn’t even know the difference between 100mg of test to 200mg of test, or just won’t bother testing it and will just let placebo take its course.

if you notice, the decent sources on here aren’t bombarded with shit posts on their page, and if you also notice. He came to us to sell his shit, no one invited this guy to come shill his products.

“Hey meso forum my name is dexter, and this is my laboratory of gear
*insert pic of sealed bags with the word meso scribbled on paper here and bullshit labwork
Minimum order of $200 bitcoin only and no tit pics because I’m a faggot”

Do you honestly expect anyone on here to take them seriously at first? He had plenty of opportunities to correct his mistakes but he hasn’t, so fuck him.

At least you made a legitimate point but let me on behalf of me and probably the majority of people who began this now train wreck explain where the frustration comes from:

You need to realize that overdosing products intentionally and not having the disclaimer for the exact dosage of said vial is retarded. If he said: “x vial of 200mg per ml is actually 230-250mg per vial” then it’s understandable but the fact he just says he overdoeses the products intentionally leads you wondering two things:

A. How high the actual dosage is, if I am running a cycle I want to know what my stack is and how much of it is going into my body, your androgen receptors can only absorb so much shit, so adding extra to the extent of 30mg is unacceptable. If it’s 5mg higher I’ll give it a pass, but anything over that your cycle or trt is going to not be efficient like you’d expect because this jerk off decided to intentionally overdose his shit at who knows what level. More does not equal better for the last fucking time...

B. If he intentionally overdoeses products without labeling each vial what it actually contains per ml, who’s to say he underdoses some? Plenty of sources come on here and sell products that are legit on the exact dosage and then eventually underdose their products due to lack of supply. So for example let’s just talk about his test products and say he only overdoses by 30mg per vial of test sold. That 30mg extra per ml adds up when you only have so many grams of test powder to brew, so unless he’s part of the Chinese government or related to a pharmaceutical company somehow (which he most likely isn’t and suffers the same delay in customs like all of us who order shit overseas do), he’s most likely going to end up running low on supply and high in demand resulting in him sending a vial of test at half the dosage to some person who doesn’t even know the difference between 100mg of test to 200mg of test, or just won’t bother testing it and will just let placebo take its course.

if you notice, the decent sources on here aren’t bombarded with shit posts on their page, and if you also notice. He came to us to sell his shit, no one invited this guy to come shill his products.

“Hey meso forum my name is dexter, and this is my laboratory of gear
*insert pic of sealed bags with the word meso scribbled on paper here and bullshit labwork
Minimum order of $200 bitcoin only and no tit pics because I’m a faggot”

Do you honestly expect anyone on here to take them seriously at first? He had plenty of opportunities to correct his mistakes but he hasn’t, so fuck him.
I haven't been around here for a really really long time, but the times I have been on here and have been trying to review a good source on here, 99% of the reviews I see on all the sources are all bashed. For at least the first 50 pages or so and then some of them might get better, than some of them get worse. Lol. this is definitely more of a shitshow here than I've ever been in, but I guess it happens when everything is uncensored and comments are not deleted. LOL.

But I have yet to find a decent source that nobody has been bashing for months on end on this website, unless I'm just overlooking the great people or just overlooking the guys that have a couple decent reviews, but are double the price of everybody else for pharmaceutical shit that idc for

Not looking for the cheapest price, I want a mix of everything. I want good reviews, fair price, blood work and analysis from different people, etc. I like to go with the medium of everything but quality is obviously number one.