Triple B Solutions

No bro, it's just that we talk shit about bonerzz and feelzz reports here and you don't even have that yet. You're saying the ordering process was great and then wanting to collect 25 bucks for that?
Trip's gotta know this shit is gonna do him more harm than good here.
Oh okay, sorry my experience didn't pass muster. Guess I haven't finsihed my cup of Meso koolaid

I had a great experience, I understand the value of a happy customer (and I don't feel like getting a credit for the time I spent writing an honest review is in anyway immoral or caused me to write a misleading review) and I appreciate the incentive to be a return customer. Why are you so salty, maybe spend a little more time worrying about your own affairs rather being a bitter internet poster.
Yeah you just got the gear and its already gtg. I bet you jerked off and came all over the new shiny labels.

He responded within 10 minutes of my intial email with the pastebin link. The directions were clear and provided an exact layout and process. Within 24 hours of ordering I had my tracking and within a week I had product in hand, well packaged and on spec. Communication was fast and courteous throughout. And after all was said and done he mentioned the 25$ credit and I was happy to oblige. Got anymore questions for me there commander

This was fun. It was nice meeting you. Are you going to hang around MESO? If not, then I guess you’re done. Bye-bye. Don’t forget to take the $25 on the nightstand.

Again, saying I was bought is just a way to mininize my opinion and experience. Hope you enjoy the view from your moral highground.

Picking up the $25 that Trip tossed at you minimized your own review bro. Don’t project that shit.

And again, this started with a simple question that you felt needed to be answered with an attack. So don’t throw the victim card out.

Well, Trip must be really busy creating “thoroughly enjoyable experiences” for other customers too. He doesn’t even attempt to show he’s got his customers back. Just let’s poor @Something about taters suffer alone.

Or he doesn’t want to risk logging in and out of multiple accounts.

Why? The only thing he requested was "an honest review". This thread is the perfect storm of virtue signaling and circle jerking

Excellent suggestion.

Should we coin it “virtue jerking” or “circle signaling”. I prefer the former but I’ll let you decide. That way you actually contribute something of value tonight.

Bro if you’ve followed this thread from day 1 you’d see nothing but deflection, defensiveness, and denial. I’m not going to go so far as to say deception but maybe Triple D Solutions would be a more fitting name for this dumpster fire.

Excellent suggestion.

Should we coin it “virtue jerking” or “circle signaling”. I prefer the former but I’ll let you decide. That way you actually contribute something of value tonight.
Virtue signaling is when you try to show others how holy and pure you are and circle jerking is joining in with the group and getting each other off. The internet is full of that crap