Triple B Solutions

There was a reason why I asked you to contact me through email or another more secure messaging platform. I am not comfortable with sharing certain things on a forum like this. Information regarding shipping is one of those things.

I was just asking in general terms. Are we looking at results “any day now” or “USPS is slow as balls so this won’t be available for several weeks”.

I wasn’t looking for detailed specifics.

As I said before, if you were a little more transparent about this stuff then we wouldn’t have so many questions. I think I asked FIVE times before you responded with the above. If you were sitting where I am, wouldn’t that be frustrating?

If I were you (and I acknowledged the balancing act between updates and OPSEC), I would give general updates. “Sample results will be available any day now” when Jano receives them. “In the meantime here’s a BOGO free sale for you guys”.

That avoids the paranoia that comes with a deep-discount sale. You might not always see that from where you’re sitting, but 95% of the guys that you think are fucking with you actually are NOT. They are voicing concerns. Be proactive and you’ll eliminate these things before we have a chance to raise them as concerns.

Lol. That advice is of course assuming that you’re not in the middle of an exit scam right now.

But I have yet to find a decent source that nobody has been bashing for months on end
Symbiotics was a great source who rarely got bashed. But then he made a series of huge fuckups and ended his time here. That all happened because WE demanded quality and consistency. The methods here are unpleasant but they’re ultimately a safeguard for the members.

He claimed right out of the gate that he overdosed everything by 5% except the test c and lady anavar. Coming in at 330 instead of 315 is not that big of a deal. Actual generic pharma products are allowed up to be 20% less api or as much as 125% api compared to the label claim.
That’s bullshit, he didn’t right out the gate state it was only 5% overdosed to specific products.

Symbiotics was a great source who rarely got bashed. But then he made a series of huge fuckups and ended his time here. That all happened because WE demanded quality and consistency. The methods here are unpleasant but they’re ultimately a safeguard for the members.
Flash labs had a good reputation too until he turned into some Jew and started cutting corners hardcore from what I heard
Correct me if I’m wrong.

That’s bullshit, he didn’t right out the gate state it was only 5% overdosed to specific products.

he did.. maybe you should read his intro

"
Oils are made using MCT Oil unless stated and are sold as 10ML but filled to 10.5ML or more. All of my oils are overdosed by 5% except Test C which is spot on. I am a total perfectionist and OCD about sterilization, vials are pre-st....
"

he did.. maybe you should read his intro

"
Oils are made using MCT Oil unless stated and are sold as 10ML but filled to 10.5ML or more. All of my oils are overdosed by 5% except Test C which is spot on. I am a total perfectionist and OCD about sterilization, vials are pre-st....
"
If you read in later threads it was discovered to be higher than 5% up to 30mg plus higher than what his label claimed on some of the injectables he then backtracked this 5% statement later on I remember now. So I forgot he bullshitted from the start. My mistake, I don’t think about triple bitch solutions all day.

He claimed right out of the gate that he overdosed everything by 5% except the test c and lady anavar. Coming in at 330 instead of 315 is not that big of a deal. Actual generic pharma products are allowed up to be 20% less api or as much as 125% api compared to the label claim.
For me it is a huge deal. As someone who is very new to the dark side, I want to keep absolutely everything as exact as possible.
I weigh meals to the gram year round, why would I treat any other aspect less carefully.
Yes, the actual concentration was posted, now I know.. for that batch only. If it’s a dif dose and isn’t labeled correct, I am going to forget what it’s actually dosed at and shouldn’t have to log on and sort thru hundreds of feels reports echoing that the postal service is indeed still in operation, to check batch number and find the correlating test.
I understand having a 3-5% variance.

For the dipshits saying “it’s only 5% it don’t matter” remember his lab work for test E since that’s what we’re using the example of after the few are done sucking Tripple B’s cock:
E8269A22-9D59-430E-898C-88612DACB607.jpeg
FYI: his vials claim 300mg per ml, and all his other shit is significantly over 5%. I hope that nut he busts tastes good while you pin 330mg of test for your trt protocol or whatever the fuck...

Last edited:
Check post #1, dip shit. You are the type of dumb mother fucker I was referring to in my previous posts. You pull shit out of your ass hoping to getting a like or two.

Maybe do more reading and less posting and do everyone a favor...

Check post #1, dip shit. You are the type of dumb mother fucker I was referring to in my previous posts. You pull shit out of your ass hoping to getting a like or two.

Maybe do more reading and less posting and do everyone a favor...
I just posted his lab results for his test you fucking retard and acknowledged I forgot he lied about saying it was only 5% from the start, which doesn’t matter because he clearly was lying like I said already.

And you were one of the dumb fucks I was referring to sucking this dudes cock. Maybe YOU should start reading more and actually check the lab results you fucking donut, or is the cum from the nut he busted on you still in your eyes to read?

For me it is a huge deal. As someone who is very new to the dark side, I want to keep absolutely everything as exact as possible.
I weigh meals to the gram year round, why would I treat any other aspect less carefully.
Yes, the actual concentration was posted, now I know.. for that batch only. If it’s a dif dose and isn’t labeled correct, I am going to forget what it’s actually dosed at and shouldn’t have to log on and sort thru hundreds of feels reports echoing that the postal service is indeed still in operation, to check batch number and find the correlating test.
I understand having a 3-5% variance.
I want accurately dosed products, also. But being within 5 or 10 percent of what is on the label is pretty standard.

When it comes to generic pharma products, the accepted standard is to be as far off as 20 percent underdosed or up to 125 overdosed. The reasoning is that it generally isn't enough to make a difference in treatment.

Now, I'd imagine that most pharmaceutical generics are pretty spot on but that is what has been deemed an acceptable variance in drugs that you purchase through a licensed pharmacy.

And Trip has stated he plans to adjust his overdosing to be closer to the label claim.

He knows that we expect his raws and all batches to be tested. Hopefully, he adheres to that advice, but ultimately, it's his call. Just the same as it is our call on whether we choose to use him or not. He has been fairly open minded to change and how we would like for him to operate up to this point.

I don't have a problem with vetting the guy. I just think it should remain honest.

I want accurately dosed products, also. But being within 5 or 10 percent of what is on the label is pretty standard.

When it comes to generic pharma products, the accepted standard is to be as far off as 20 percent underdosed or up to 125 overdosed. The reasoning is that it generally isn't enough to make a difference in treatment.

Now, I'd imagine that most pharmaceutical generics are pretty spot on but that is what has been deemed an acceptable variance in drugs that you purchase through a licensed pharmacy.

And Trip has stated he plans to adjust his overdosing to be closer to the label claim.

He knows that we expect his raws and all batches to be tested. Hopefully, he adheres to that advice, but ultimately, it's his call. Just the same as it is our call on whether we choose to use him or not. He has been fairly open minded to change and how we would like for him to operate up to this point.

I don't have a problem with vetting the guy. I just think it should remain honest.
All I read from this is:
*slurp *slurp *slurp *slurp *ignores test results *slurp *slurp Triple daddy please let me wash your balls and get a discount on estrogen products because I’m your total bitch. You’re so much better than pharmacy grade products.
*slurp *slurp *slurp

*swallows

All I read from this is:
*slurp *slurp *slurp *slurp *ignores test results *slurp *slurp Triple daddy please let me wash your balls and get a discount on estrogen products because I’m your total bitch. You’re so much better than pharmacy grade products.
*slurp *slurp *slurp
This is what I was referring to earlier when I said “ad hominem.”

I’ve already posted proof Triple exceeded his claimed overdoes. What more do you want?
to be realistic about the expectations..
he is 4,7% over what he has told in his initial post for the Test E.
For me, this would still be in the acceptable range.
You are still buying UGL gear, you can not expect it to be +-1% of label claim..

and i am for sure not trying to suck tripleB's cock, he mentioned US only and im from europe, so i could care less about his gear.. just trying to give an unbiased opinion

It was either bail on the briefings or punch jim acosta in the face everytime he asked a dumbass question

Lol yeah just cancel them for 1.5 years+ SOP for every single POTUS previous to him.

More like it was either that or stop giving shit answers and saying "2 weeks ETA" for every question.

I just posted his lab results for his test you fucking retard and acknowledged I forgot he lied about saying it was only 5% from the start, which doesn’t matter because he clearly was lying like I said already.

And you were one of the dumb fucks I was referring to sucking this dudes cock. Maybe YOU should start reading more and actually check the lab results you fucking donut, or is the cum from the nut he busted on you still in your eyes to read?
I've followed his thread from the time he arrived here. I'm well aware that his test e was overdosed more than the 5 percent he stated. So if y'all expected 315mg (5% overdose as he claimed) he was actually within 5 percent of what he claimed which really isn't far off. And just because I'm not acting like a fucking retard and pulling lies out of my ass to discredit the man, now I'm taking loads from him, huh? You should take off those clown shoes your wearing before you fall down and hurt yourself. Wtf have you done around here to help anyone since becoming a member 5 years ago? The answer is nothing. You just pop in here when you need some products and then you'll be gone in no time.

Eat a dick up until you hickup, junior. Or better yet, maybe do something to actually help this community instead of trying to be the last faggot to say some stupid, useless shit.

061B1693-6705-446E-A927-46A1699EF2AA.jpeg
*moderator approval
Well I guess “normal” viewers can see it now, for context please refer to my legitimate posts that some of these people can’t seem to read on this page as well as basically everything else I posted on this forum section that’s not a shit post...