Triple B Solutions

All I read from this is:
*slurp *slurp *slurp *slurp *ignores test results *slurp *slurp Triple daddy please let me wash your balls and get a discount on estrogen products because I’m your total bitch. You’re so much better than pharmacy grade products.
*slurp *slurp *slurp

*swallows
Slurp, slurp, slurp is what your mom should have done with the load that turned out to be your dumb ass.

Slurp, slurp, slurp is what your mom should have done with the load that turned out to be your dumb ass.
I’m glad your mom didn’t swallow you, because she spawned such a sub human that can’t clearly read which fascinates me.

Speaking of loads, the Germans should have loaded your great grandparents up into concentration camps so they never could have spawned you in the first place. I’d rather talk to another dumbass like @Bumpygooch that can at least read the test results Triple himself posted. Are you that retarded to not see what all I’ve said? I’ve shown proof, and you still just can’t get those last two electrons in your brain to think

I’m glad your mom didn’t swallow you, because she spawned such a sub human that can’t clearly read which fascinates me.

Speaking of loads, the Germans should have loaded your great grandparents up into concentration camps so they never could have spawned you in the first place. I’d rather talk to another dumbass like @Bumpygooch that can at least read the test results Triple himself posted. Are you that retarded to not see what all I’ve said? I’ve shown proof, and you still just can’t get those last two electrons in your brain to think
The personal insults are going way too far. There is absolutely no reason to take it there. Stop.

The personal insults are going way too far. There is absolutely no reason to take it there. Stop.
Why are you only quoting me? Is it because I’ve continued to call you out or what? I didn’t start this shit post insult game... so why don’t you stop and just leave meso or do what I already told you to do

Label your vials as is per ml

You bias son of a bitch you ;)

Why are you only quoting me? Is it because I’ve continued to call you out or what? I didn’t start this shit post insult game... so why don’t you stop and just leave meso or do what I already told you to do

Label your vials as is per ml
You went a bit too far in that comment. I would have called you out for that even if you were defending me. I have not had a chance to read everything and catch up but it shouldn't go that far.

Edit
I respect what you bring to the table, brother. I was more referring to the guys that choose to pop in and dog pile on the shit show without knowing or even caring to know the facts.

He hasn't been perfect and has room for improvement but I believe he has tried harder than any new source in my recent memory.

He's definitely put his foot in his mouth on occasion, but overall, he seems to want to be successful and be here for the long run.

I don't have a problem with you or anybody coming at sources with credible problems, but I don't agree with guys dog piling on and coming with bs accusations. There is a difference and we don't have to bs to vet. The shitty sources give us plenty of real reasons to go on the offensive.

I also believe that the more testing done, the better. He apparently has some paranoia when it comes to giving exact dates as to when things are sent out.

I personally wouldn't ever consider being a source, but if I was, I most definitely wouldn't show pictures that could be used to incriminate me later.

And the fact that he has 11 tests now directly has to do with the fact that he hasn't been here too long. And I see him spending money on testing shows that he plans to be here for a minute, not just run a BOGO sale so he can grab a few coins and be out. I hope I'm not wrong.

At any rate, I respect and appreciate what you bring to the table. You're a bright guy and have proven that you can see through the bs that is sometimes presented. I just feel that Trip is trying to come correct but he is in a no win situation, regardless. Time will tell if he is worth a shit.

Peace big guy. I generally agree with you in most cases but in my opinion, he hasn't earned this negativity and bad wrap at this point.
Hi @MadBret,

You shared an image of the small top section of a Vmixer with, that is true. I have continued to have other concerns about @TripleBSolutions since then. I hope you aren’t referencing me as one of the people who’s being disingenuous telling lies here. My criticism since than has been based on brewing and his pattern of deflection and lack of accountability.

For example-

100mg/ml Tren A -> 95.39mg/ml https://janoshik.com/tests/9454-AAS_oil_AKLFPZB914U2 (Janoshik Analytical)
5% UNDER dosed

200mg/ml Primo E -> 225mg/ml https://janoshik.com/tests/9455-AAS_oil_NN3F1CSJEP6G (Janoshik Analytical)
12.5% OVER dosed

300mg/ml Test E -> 329.69mg/ml https://janoshik.com/tests/9456-AAS_oil_Y73WIASW4YKX (Janoshik Analytical)
10% OVER dosed.

THIS IS NEITHER
“ACCURATELY DOSED” nor “ALL PRODUCTS ARE OVER DOSED BY 5%.”

THIS IS “INCONSISTENTLY DOSED.”

He replied to concerns like these with contempt and arrogance rather than any accountability or solution for moving forward. So frankly, I don’t trust @TripleBSolutions, and I think his general attitude here shows someone who is very close to fucking a lot of people over. That is my concern.

Edit: accidental multi quote error not directed towards you

to be realistic about the expectations..
he is 4,7% over what he has told in his initial post for the Test E.
For me, this would still be in the acceptable range.
You are still buying UGL gear, you can not expect it to be +-1% of label claim..

and i am for sure not trying to suck tripleB's cock, he mentioned US only and im from europe, so i could care less about his gear.. just trying to give an unbiased opinion
The issue is not simply being 10% over on a claim of 5%, it’s that his other products are under and over as well. Inconsistency is an issue.

Hes having a sale.
No one has to order.
Wait for test results if you want.
Is someone making you order from this guy right this moment?
He can do shit however the fuck he wants to.
This is his business.
Deal with it or dont.

Go vouch for Purity Source Labs some more lol you dumb cunt and shut the fuck up .

There’s a few of you guys on here that truly blow my mind with the stupid bullshit that you post... You make yourself look like a complete fucking dick head! For what?? To stroke your tiny ego? You’re really smart bro

Wow.

What has TripleB done to earn respect?

Is it when we nicely ask him to send his samples in over a month ago and he uses the excuse “I’m waiting for new labels”?

Is it his condescending tone that he likes to use?

Dodging questions?

Are you willing to guarantee this guy comes through for everyone that orders? Because offering Primo200 BOGO free at $110 seems like a red flag for a scam.

This guy doesn’t respect anyone. He’s here for one reason. Bitcoin.

Edit: I didn’t mean to come at you so strong @CompoundLifts31. You’re a good dude. Sorry about that.

Tips clown argued with me that Purity Source Labs were great and good to go, he blows Dylan Gimmmmmmelli’s skinny ass. Don’t waist your breath with him

I want accurately dosed products, also. But being within 5 or 10 percent of what is on the label is pretty standard.

When it comes to generic pharma products, the accepted standard is to be as far off as 20 percent underdosed or up to 125 overdosed. The reasoning is that it generally isn't enough to make a difference in treatment.

Now, I'd imagine that most pharmaceutical generics are pretty spot on but that is what has been deemed an acceptable variance in drugs that you purchase through a licensed pharmacy.

And Trip has stated he plans to adjust his overdosing to be closer to the label claim.

He knows that we expect his raws and all batches to be tested. Hopefully, he adheres to that advice, but ultimately, it's his call. Just the same as it is our call on whether we choose to use him or not. He has been fairly open minded to change and how we would like for him to operate up to this point.

I don't have a problem with vetting the guy. I just think it should remain honest.

5% to 10% variance is standard, you’re right.

But let’s not forget that he came here at the beginning of December with NO TEST RESULTS. The only reason we know his Test E is 10% overdosed is because we pressured him to send product samples in. This should have illustrated the importance of product testing AND raws testing.

Go back and look in the thread and count how many times we asked for product testing and raw testing. It’s often and a lot. He doesn’t deserve a pat on the back for listening. We’ve had to beat the dead horse over and over for the past TWO MONTHS to get him to listen and I’m still not convinced he understands fully. The expectation is that he should have had all his stuff together BEFORE preparing his intro. I don’t understand why he gets a free pass for that when other labs get run out of here for the same lack of preparation.

This is exactly why this thread devolved. This is LOWERING MESO’s expectations and its bullshit. He might very well be a good source in the end but he’s not a “MESO source” if he’s not doing it OUR way. I suggest he sticks to SST and everyone that supports him should go over there rather than trying to tell the rest of us what we can and can’t say. Our loss, SST’s “gain”. Seems simple to me.

“This is MESO. You do it the MESO way or GTFO.” - That’s always been our way.

It’s NOT going to all of a sudden be “Hold on a second, let’s give this guy a chance because he seems like he’s trying and he’s pretty good”.

Which reminds me, I’m on my 7th request for IN GENERAL WHEN MAY WE SEE THE NEXT JANO TEST RESULTS.

Hell, reply with:

“A” if it’s imminent

“B” if it’s less than a week

“C” if 1 to 2 weeks or

“D” More than 2 weeks.

Fucking multiple choice. What the fuck.

Who hurt you?

The issue is not simply being 10% over on a claim of 5%, it’s that his other products are under and over as well. Inconsistency is an issue.
you are right.
I have not seen those lab reports, my apologizes... which page are they on?
the tren is the biggest issue in my opinion. should be 105 according to him, is 95. This is almost 10% lower ...

you are right.
I have not seen those lab reports, my apologizes... which page are they on?
the tren is the biggest issue in my opinion. should be 105 according to him, is 95. This is almost 10% lower ..

I just ordered some so we will see what it does. Just realized it's 250 mg/ml, not 200 mg/ml for the enanthate.