Triple B Solutions

Cause I keep getting notifications and some of the guys don't scroll back like 6 pages to see everything. I just wanted to reiterate that I'm gonna put his shit to the test!! Fake or not. I'll find out one way or another.

Cause I keep getting notifications and some of the guys don't scroll back like 6 pages to see everything. I just wanted to reiterate that I'm gonna put his shit to the test!! Fake or not. I'll find out one way or another.
Please do! Blind testing would be great if you have the time.

If you cant find a source for T4 let me know, I'll hook you up.

You know around when the samples were sent. I do not know when they will be in Janos hands. I will not discuss tracking or shipping of a specific package on an open forum.
I don’t think anyone here wanted specifics. I think most of us wanted just wanted a general idea of when we could be expecting testing results. You sending in for testing, and then that matching up with blind testing could only help you so I’m not sure why this has been taking so long.

I’m a nobody on this forum, but I do come here and read a lot. And I think it’s fair to say you have been given one of the easiest rides I have ever seen. I know for me in particular, I would love to see you, or any good source succeed. But it really seems like you are doing what @BigBaldBeardGuy said and that’s just getting orders from a bunch of the SST guys and noobs here and saying fuck you to rest of us. I can’t count how many times you’ve just ignored BBB or one of the other members here with genuine questions/concerns.

I don’t think anyone here wanted specifics. I think most of us wanted just wanted a general idea of when we could be expecting testing results. You sending in for testing, and then that matching up with blind testing could only help you so I’m not sure why this has been taking so long.

I’m a nobody on this forum, but I do come here and read a lot. And I think it’s fair to say you have been given one of the easiest rides I have ever seen. I know for me in particular, I would love to see you, or any good source succeed. But it really seems like you are doing what @BigBaldBeardGuy said and that’s just getting orders from a bunch of the SST guys and noobs here and saying fuck you to rest of us. I can’t count how many times you’ve just ignored BBB or one of the other members here with genuine questions/concerns.

I do not know when it will get there. I don't have an ETA. Would a random number make you feel better? Let's go with 3 weeks.

There is no point in arguing with you. Testing is on the way in the form of raw testing, product testing, and I sure hope some more blind tests pop up. I'll be interested to see what the new claim is after my sale is over and I'm still here and we see those test results.

1500+ posts of false accusations, logical fallacies, and gaslighting but not a single customer complaint. I truly care about my customers and anyone who has ordered from me can vouch to that.

I will admit I made some mistakes. Obviously coming here without test results was a big one. I didn't think much of source submitted test results until I was educated here.

I do not know when it will get there. I don't have an ETA. Would a random number make you feel better? Let's go with 3 weeks.

There is no point in arguing with you. Testing is on the way in the form of raw testing, product testing, and I sure hope some more blind tests pop up. I'll be interested to see what the new claim is after my sale is over and I'm still here and we see those test results.

1500+ posts of false accusations, logical fallacies, and gaslighting but not a single customer complaint. I truly care about my customers and anyone who has ordered from me can vouch to that.

I will admit I made some mistakes. Obviously coming here without test results was a big one. I didn't think much of source submitted test results until I was educated here.
You posted your own lab results confirming the products you said are “only 5% overdosed” is a flat out lie. The idiots aren’t complaining because they bought from you, I suggest you read some of the other comments about you undedosing your shit just as I predicted would happen. OH WAIT! You’re flat out ignoring them
542DC851-0299-4E94-A36C-A507BCC45725.jpeg
Reminder this is Triple’s own lab work on his test for 300mg per ml go to page 50 and begin reading through to find the rest of his lab work, they all are overdosed in excess and customers have said their shit from you was underdosed

Last edited:
There’s a few of you guys on here that truly blow my mind with the stupid bullshit that you post... You make yourself look like a complete fucking dick head! For what?? To stroke your tiny ego? You’re really smart bro
You clearly didn’t bother reading my recent previous posts so I can tell you’re not very intelligent and just go straight to shit post arguments because that’s all you are... Shit

I have attached all of the lab work Triple bitch posted so you disphits that are too lazy to read like @MadBret can fucking read it here now as well as an example of how this retard reacted to a customer saying his test results were underdosed when pinning at 400mg per ml. Again because I know I’m talking to half adults and half man children GOT TO PAGE 50 AND START READING THERE
Spoiler alert: His test C is also overdosed in excess

Attachments

• 8BD16309-3FA1-4A95-B979-7F585F85A15C.jpeg
    8BD16309-3FA1-4A95-B979-7F585F85A15C.jpeg
    448.4 KB · Views: 23
  • C8373014-8E31-4ECC-871D-3B86D86A1935.jpeg
    C8373014-8E31-4ECC-871D-3B86D86A1935.jpeg
    438.6 KB · Views: 24
  • D96694BE-A6D0-4647-8182-17912E5B8D2E.jpeg
    D96694BE-A6D0-4647-8182-17912E5B8D2E.jpeg
    448.6 KB · Views: 24
  • 7932AAB4-3817-42B1-A3E5-8806D35D8A00.jpeg
    7932AAB4-3817-42B1-A3E5-8806D35D8A00.jpeg
    448.8 KB · Views: 23
  • 97E8A8F3-C0B8-42D1-9CC3-5005FC3C85C7.jpeg
    97E8A8F3-C0B8-42D1-9CC3-5005FC3C85C7.jpeg
    452.1 KB · Views: 23
  • DAA265C9-2FA2-4A8C-9501-9E79A2E5353D.jpeg
    DAA265C9-2FA2-4A8C-9501-9E79A2E5353D.jpeg
    567.1 KB · Views: 21
  • ACA1C138-68E2-4551-A70C-82C02F39D19D.jpeg
    ACA1C138-68E2-4551-A70C-82C02F39D19D.jpeg
    292.5 KB · Views: 23
  • 4687C497-300A-4E51-B98C-E3CCF4956881.jpeg
    4687C497-300A-4E51-B98C-E3CCF4956881.jpeg
    683.8 KB · Views: 25
I have attached all of the lab work Triple bitch posted so you disphits that are too lazy to read like @MadBret can fucking read it here now as well as an example of how this retard reacted to a customer saying his test results were underdosed when pinning at 400mg per ml. Again because I know I’m talking to half adults and half man children GOT TO PAGE 50 AND START READING THERE
Spoiler alert: His test C is also overdosed in excess
Test c is labeled at 250, so dosed correctly. I ordered his test c specifically because he said it was spot on for trt, I tested to verify.

You posted your own lab results confirming the products you said are “only 5% overdosed” is a flat out lie. The idiots aren’t complaining because they bought from you, I suggest you read some of the other comments about you undedosing your shit just as I predicted would happen. OH WAIT! You’re flat out ignoring them
View attachment 142622
Reminder this is Triple’s own lab work on his test for 300mg per ml go to page 50 and begin reading through to find the rest of his lab work, they all are overdosed in excess and customers have said their shit from you was underdosed

i am not sure why you are always explicitly taking his test E as a reference for "bad dosing"?
On the Test E, he is 4,7% over the top. (should be 315, is 329,7)
4,7 percent off is totally acceptable. Anyone ordering from UGL should have no problem with this derivation..
The Tren for example would be a problem in my opinion, Not only is it close to 10% off to what it should be (should = 105, is 95,x), it is also LOWER. If you want to be rude, you could say you get scammed by 10% of your money.. (10% product missing)
In my opinion (dont kill me for that) slight overdosing is much better than underdosing. If i use my syringe there is also a little leftover of the oil in the needle area (i hope you get what i mean). slight overdosing "could" compensate this leftover. on the other hand, if you get underdosed gear, you will even get less in your bloodstream because the leftover in the needle area isnt compensated.

i am not sure why you are always explicitly taking his test E as a reference for "bad dosing"?
On the Test E, he is 4,7% over the top. (should be 315, is 329,7)
4,7 percent off is totally acceptable. Anyone ordering from UGL should have no problem with this derivation..
The Tren for example would be a problem in my opinion, Not only is it close to 10% off to what it should be (should = 105, is 95,x), it is also LOWER. If you want to be rude, you could say you get scammed by 10% of your money.. (10% product missing)
In my opinion (dont kill me for that) slight overdosing is much better than underdosing. If i use my syringe there is also a little leftover of the oil in the needle area (i hope you get what i mean). slight overdosing "could" compensate this leftover. on the other hand, if you get underdosed gear, you will even get less in your bloodstream because the leftover in the needle area isnt compensated.
Hey dumbass check my next post with the lab results after that test only post.
How the fuck are you on Meso for that long and still can’t read past a post?

Last edited:
Test c is labeled at 250, so dosed correctly. I ordered his test c specifically because he said it was spot on for trt, I tested to verify.
So it’s slightly underdosed then lmao, I recalled it being 200mg originally but I’ll say I’m wrong on that, like I said In regards to his shit being underdoesed as well. But I don’t keep track exactly what dosage everyone sells their test at, I must have mixed it the test C being 200mg instead of 250mg. But It still doesn’t invalidate anything else on those labs his shit is way off the rich piana “5%” statement. Because it’s underdosed or very much overdosed and check what others have said that showed or told him the gear was underdoesed Triple bitch ignored them or just said “do a blind test bro”.

Last edited:
Hey dumbass check my next post with the lab results after that test only post.
How the fuck are you on Meso for that long and still can’t read past a post?
not sure how old are you, but discussing with you feels like discussing with a 13 year old boy with down syndrome..
why do you feel that you need to use offensive language as soon as someone gives critic to your post?
I have read your post. You have one post explicitly for the test E, another one where you throw together all lab results.
Logical thinking (not sure if you are able to do that..) gives the impression that you want to highlight his test E.
I am also not sure if you can read text without any flaming or verbal abuses, if this is required for you to comprehend a text then tell me so i can improve..

not sure how old are you, but discussing with you feels like discussing with a 13 year old boy with down syndrome..
why do you feel that you need to use offensive language as soon as someone gives critic to your post?
I have read your post. You have one post explicitly for the test E, another one where you throw together all lab results.
Logical thinking (not sure if you are able to do that..) gives the impression that you want to highlight his test E.
I am also not sure if you can read text without any flaming or verbal abuses, if this is required for you to comprehend a text then tell me so i can improve..
I couldn’t delete the previous post where it highlighted the test E. The original reason was because we were discussing testosterone specifically. So I just decided since half of these people are coming out saying to the ones calling him out they are a dumbass and still are defending this guy, as well as we “don’t know what we’re talking about”. I figured to go ahead and screenshot all the lab posts myself and post them to be more recent on the board. To me reading your post gave the impression you were acting exactly like the other man children I was speaking too. So if I jumped the gun then I’ll apologize for that, I’m on Tren rn and am getting tired of this thread in all honesty. Doesn’t justify calling you a dumbass but I am giving you the context. I’m also noticing you weren’t here from the start when we started calling him out before this turned into something you’d see on 4chan.

Last edited:

You miss the point. As usual.

But I guess there’s enough guys here that are willing to roll the dice with you based on your own 4 test results (that’s right guys FOUR - wow) and two customer results.

You’re lucky MESO is soft as fuck now. We have a crop of guys that are just as giddy as guys on source boards like ASF and BoP. Guys that don’t mind when the sources call the shots.

TripleB isn’t retarded. There’s a reason he sent the samples to Jano regular mail instead of sending the DHL. He bought himself a lot of time.

MESO sources are supposed to do shit the MESO way, not come over as protected SST sources and tell MESO what they will and won’t do.

Our members-first board is becoming a Source board. You guys are about to get an education on why we don’t do that here.

Since no one else is asking, I will. This is pretty common sense here:

BOGO sale started Thursday. Is anyone’s tracking number showing packs moving?