Triple B Solutions

You miss the point. As usual.

But I guess there’s enough guys here that are willing to roll the dice with you based on your own 4 test results (that’s right guys FOUR - wow) and two customer results.

You’re lucky MESO is soft as fuck now. We have a crop of guys that are just as giddy as guys on source boards like ASF and BoP. Guys that don’t mind when the sources call the shots.

TripleB isn’t retarded. There’s a reason he sent the samples to Jano regular mail instead of sending the DHL. He bought himself a lot of time.

MESO sources are supposed to do shit the MESO way, not come over as protected SST sources and tell MESO what they will and won’t do.

Our members-first board is becoming a Source board. You guys are about to get an education on why we don’t do that here.
I think when the majority of posts on a sources board ends up looking like a shit post thread. It’s a good indicator that something is wrong with the source, I said before this turned from criticism to petty insults that comparing PPL’s board and this one is an example of what a good source is and what a deceptive or bad source is. I only use PPL as an example because they are almost always on the front page of the meso forum and it’s nowhere near the level of fuckery this board has. PPL is flawed, I had my issues with them related to seizures and how poor they used their stealth, but the few products I did get from them were legitimate at their respective dosage. Triple could have let the people who bought do the talking, and we all did wait but the early buyers even gave poor reviews with proof included. And all he could respond with were his awful lab works and telling them send their products out for a blind test. But more people are buying from him so only time will tell I guess

Call me crazy but I’m pretty sure sending a vial of Tren or EQ to some clinic for testing will probably raise an eyebrow.

I think when the majority of posts on a sources board ends up looking like a shit post thread. It’s a good indicator that something is wrong with the source, I said before this turned from criticism to petty insults that comparing PPL’s board and this one is an example of what a good source is and what a deceptive or bad source is. I only use PPL as an example because they are almost always on the front page of the meso forum and it’s nowhere near the level of fuckery this board has. PPL is flawed, I had my issues with them related to seizures and how poor they used their stealth, but the few products I did get from them were legitimate at their respective dosage. Triple could have let the people who bought do the talking, and we all did wait but the early buyers even gave poor reviews with proof included. And all he could respond with were his awful lab works and telling them send their products out for a blind test. But more people are buying from him so only time will tell I guess

Call me crazy but I’m pretty sure sending a vial of Tren or EQ to some clinic for testing will probably raise an eyebrow.
That’s why we use Janco

but not a single customer complaint.
Well if we have to be honest not a single customer review (not counting the first post by a new member looking for an extra 25$)
in more than two months after sourcing here, if you look at any of the other threads every single one of them has a lot of customer reviews.

Well if we have to be honest not a single customer review (not counting the first post by a new member looking for an extra 25$)
in more than two months after sourcing here, if you look at any of the other threads every single one of them has a lot of customer reviews.
I just wanna say, I only have some pip my first pin of it but other than that nothing too crazy(pip is probably on me). I haven’t got sick or anything crazy like that. I’m getting a full panel of blood work next week just to make sure there isn’t any infections or anything like that. I did try the anadrol 5 weeks ago(I had psoriasis when I was teen and then it disappeared and haven’t seen it since) after 9 days it flared up and I got scared my liver was taking a toll. Also lost appetite and that never happens to me. Ran it for a total of 13 days @ 25mg 2x a day. First time running anadrol but it will be my last(not because of the source) I’ll just stay away from orals now. Strength did go up, pumps were so crazy I had to use taurine, gains 6 pounds but not a single thing on my diet changed so it was definitely just water weight. 3 days after I stopped the water came off and my psoriasis slowly disappeared.

And no this isn’t a review. This is just my experience with the products from this source. I am not saying this source is G2G or not.

Let me preface this by saying that I absolutely respect guys like @BigBaldBeardGuy , @ Mightymouse, and a few others here that do the vetting. I also understand why it's done. So my question is, why do some sources seem to be vetted a lot harder than others. Stan has been here for a few years and to my knowledge has never been vetted. I remember it was brought up some time ago in his thread, and he outright refused requests because his track record should speak for itself. So why does he seem to get a free pass, and other sources are raked through the coals? Not trying to start any shit here at all, it was just an observation that I had. I've never ordered from Trip, but have been following this thread lately. I will say this, Trip does get credit in my book for keeping his composure.. I think I may have lost my shit at some people by now..Lol..

Let me preface this by saying that I absolutely respect guys like @BigBaldBeardGuy , @ Mightymouse, and a few others here that do the vetting. I also understand why it's done. So my question is, why do some sources seem to be vetted a lot harder than others. Stan has been here for a few years and to my knowledge has never been vetted. I remember it was brought up some time ago in his thread, and he outright refused requests because his track record should speak for itself. So why does he seem to get a free pass, and other sources are raked through the coals? Not trying to start any shit here at all, it was just an observation that I had. I've never ordered from Trip, but have been following this thread lately. I will say this, Trip does get credit in my book for keeping his composure.. I think I may have lost my shit at some people by now..Lol..

Trip has a free pass now apparently too.

If customers buy, the vetting becomes impotent. Simple as that.

It’s us against them and when we’re together we have power. When guys jump the gun and buy based on 4 product tests and 2 customer tests, the source can pretty much do what they want.

During the whole Stan outing fiasco I took a fair amount of shit for saying that the excuses and dickriding were unacceptable. Some people tried to convince me that this time was different and vetting wasn’t necessary. My argument was that if you let one guy slide you’re going to have a hard time not allowing the next three guys to slide as well. Welcome to the inevitable conclusion of that story. If you once allow the camel’s nose in the tent his hump will soon follow.

I just wanna say, I only have some pip my first pin of it but other than that nothing too crazy(pip is probably on me). I haven’t got sick or anything crazy like that. I’m getting a full panel of blood work next week just to make sure there isn’t any infections or anything like that. I did try the anadrol 5 weeks ago(I had psoriasis when I was teen and then it disappeared and haven’t seen it since) after 9 days it flared up and I got scared my liver was taking a toll. Also lost appetite and that never happens to me. Ran it for a total of 13 days @ 25mg 2x a day. First time running anadrol but it will be my last(not because of the source) I’ll just stay away from orals now. Strength did go up, pumps were so crazy I had to use taurine, gains 6 pounds but not a single thing on my diet changed so it was definitely just water weight. 3 days after I stopped the water came off and my psoriasis slowly disappeared.

Lol. Add liverzzzz and psoriasis flarezzz to the gainzzz bonerzzz and feelzz reports. G2G

Sorry @Alexlevi I know you didn’t mean it that way but I just couldn’t pass up the opportunity. That’s good stuff. Just having some fun.

Lol. Add liverzzzz and psoriasis flarezzz to the gainzzz bonerzzz and feelzz reports. G2G

Sorry @Alexlevi I know you didn’t mean it that way but I just couldn’t pass up the opportunity. That’s good stuff. Just having some fun.
I really didn’t, I’m just trying to do everything on my part to show whether the product is legit or not.

I couldn’t delete the previous post where it highlighted the test E. The original reason was because we were discussing testosterone specifically. So I just decided since half of these people are coming out saying to the ones calling him out they are a dumbass and still are defending this guy, as well as we “don’t know what we’re talking about”. I figured to go ahead and screenshot all the lab posts myself and post them to be more recent on the board. To me reading your post gave the impression you were acting exactly like the other man children I was speaking too. So if I jumped the gun then I’ll apologize for that, I’m on Tren rn and am getting tired of this thread in all honesty. Doesn’t justify calling you a dumbass but I am giving you the context. I’m also noticing you weren’t here from the start when we started calling him out before this turned into something you’d see on 4chan.
This is a post I like, no insults and even an excuse. thumbs up for you.
dont worry, i am not mad at you.. :)
and i am not one of those that call the ones calling him out dumbasses.
They have the right to call him out, since what he announced is false and it was only found it due to ppl calling him out for not testing.
but we should still avoid those endless insults and give constructive critic.

as far as i have understood, he has sent samples to janoshk for testing.
the BOGO sale comes a bit surprising since this is no good timing to announce something like this (samples sent out some time ago, suddenly a BOGO but still no results etc etc..)

Thank you for the feedback! Sorry you had that experience with the Psoriasis. If you want to contact me the next time you place an order I'll replace the anadrol with something else.

During the whole Stan outing fiasco I took a fair amount of shit for saying that the excuses and dickriding were unacceptable. Some people tried to convince me that this time was different and vetting wasn’t necessary. My argument was that if you let one guy slide you’re going to have a hard time not allowing the next three guys to slide as well. Welcome to the inevitable conclusion of that story. If you once allow the camel’s nose in the tent his hump will soon follow.

Pretty much it's slowly eroding the requirements notice how no one will post their lab setups anymore ? Triple B literally posted a what autoclave and a few Tupperware full of vials? Now opsec is used as some uno reverse card. Can't post the v mixer...opsec...can't post the lab they might track down the off white paint on the walls to being purchased at my home Depot.

This section will slowly go to shit with these new sources, unless you're a damn super lab that's been around for years you should absolutely be beholden to the Meso members and tripleB skips more questions than Stanford did in his thread. He just glosses over comments on the vmixer and lab photos cherry picks a positive comment and thanks the poster lol.

Anyone catering to these new sources saying we're being mean etc can fuck off tbh you're complicit. The well let's wait and see excuse just let's them get entrenched with customers and then ppl just forget about the testing, the lab photos, the stock photos.

That's simply not true. Since opening on MESO I have spent far more time here. I believe some of my responses got buried or ignored due to how fast this thread was moving but I have been addressing questions and concerns. I wont be answering the same question multiple times.

I am still working through emails and I wont be going to sleep until every email has been addressed. I apologise if my response time is slightly slower than usual due to the sale. Thank you MESO.

Would you just stop this already? You're working through emails. LOL..

You claim to get 100s of emails a day.. Post up a screenshot with your email inbox. Or just please stop with this nonsense. You're a nobody source, thats getting his ass handed to him on a daily basis here. You're not a source anywhere else are you? And there isn't that much traffic here or any other forum for that matter, so where are these 100s of emails coming from?

You better get to sending emails to yourself, so you can prove me wrong..