Triple B Solutions

I disagree. The products are accurately dosed and well within margin, but I'm changing it as requested.

Just continue to test the fucking products so we don’t have to continue debating “accurately dosed”. Jesus Christ you’re a pain in the ass to deal with.

Testing was the whole point in the first place.

I disagree. The products are accurately dosed and well within margin, but I'm changing it as requested.
i dont agree here but everyone has his own opinion.
You came here and made your first post highlighting quality, accurately dosing (5% over), and so on.
your tren came back at 95mg/ml instead of 105.
this is 10% off and even "in the wrong direction". (customer gets less product for his money)
for any random UGL, this might be within margin of error.
For someone who made his first post about how he is obsessed with perfect quality, accurate dosing etc. it is not..

and dont get me wrong, i dont hate on you, i am just stating my opinion

Maybe he truly believe he was overdosing when in fact his raws aren’t as good as he thought. Hence, the importance of testing raws.
Not very good business practices in my opinion.

Maybe he truly believe he was overdosing when in fact his raws aren’t as good as he thought. Hence, the importance of testing raws.
Not very good business practices in my opinion.
Oh but he will disagree. His raws are sooo pure he visually inspected them himself. hurry and hop on his BOGO sale before his results come back. You will....er I mean won't be disappointed.

sorry bigbaldbeardguy, i guess i should have quoted to make it more readable.
My post was directed at shackleford who asked if he wants to accurately dose in future.
I just wanted to say that i would prefer my stuff to be ACCURATELY OVERDOSED by around 5%. I didnt misinterpret any bitching since the lab results are reason enough to bitch - not only is it not accurately overdosed, there is even some underdosing in there which is not very customer centricic..

but it seems as he is willing to improve and take suggestions into account, so i would not write him off.. (as i already said, i am not biased since i can not order from him anyway since i only order EU DOM)
I hear what you want. I'm not trying to badger tripleb over petty stuff, I know some concerns about dosing were raised and I was just trying to get direct answers from tripleb about his intentions while maintaining a productive environment in this thread.

From tripleb's response, it sounds like he plans to do exactly as you wish. So, thats a win.

Also, don't talk about respect when yall give this man little to none.
Respect is a two way street.
You figure grown ass men would know that.

I'll at least say this. Any man that can weather the storm of Meso vetting this long, and remain steadfast in his mission, has my respect on that level. Looking forward to seeing test results.

I'll at least say this. Any man that can weather the storm of Meso vetting this long, and remain steadfast in his mission, has my respect on that level. Looking forward to seeing test results.

Jano supposedly has the samples. It usually doesn’t take this long for the results to be reported. Should be any day now... yep... any day.

Anyone receive their BOGO order yet?

Ordered from opti and triple same day, pretty much same time.
All my products from both should be here tomorrow. They are both in transit.

Jano supposedly has the samples. It usually doesn’t take this long for the results to be reported. Should be any day now... yep... any day.

Anyone receive their BOGO order yet?[b/]

I've pretty much given up on this guy. Like a long time ago but it would be good to know if people are receiving their orders.

I saw that he said "testing in progress". Which is what I would cautiously assume to mean he has the products in his lab? Its confusing and frustrating to say the least.

BOGO is a no go for me. I need test results. I'll gladly pay more for tested products than save a few bucks and gamble with my health.

Yes

Attachments

• C49FEA53-9D3C-4322-8C58-ECC49C8FFACC.jpeg
    C49FEA53-9D3C-4322-8C58-ECC49C8FFACC.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 86
  • 7789E5F3-4543-4A5F-BD93-141A2B1420ED.jpeg
    7789E5F3-4543-4A5F-BD93-141A2B1420ED.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 57
  • E147EA86-F0AC-475E-B580-3F6BC3764299.jpeg
    E147EA86-F0AC-475E-B580-3F6BC3764299.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 84
  • 6F1A410A-ED1D-40B8-8635-E93404778318.jpeg
    6F1A410A-ED1D-40B8-8635-E93404778318.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 101
Good to know guys are getting their packages. Kinda surprised he's providing tracking #'s but can't post lab pics OPSEC and all.